Rose Valley Chain Marketing System Ltd. - Renewal premium do not shown in branch ledger and online ledger.

sanjay_1986 on Nov 5, 2011
To
Rose Valley Chain Marketing System Ltd.
Barasat Regional Office

Respected Sir,

I Sanjay Kr. Chakraborty is a policy holder of your company. I have a own policy at Habra branch (Code 219) of Rs.1670/- per month for 5 years terms. My policy number is 06C 086874332. but recently I found lots of problem between branch ledger & online ledger. Till now I can not solved my problem from Habra branch. My problem details details mention below -

1. On dated 03/04/2010 I deposited my renewal premium of Rs.1670/- but this amount do not shown in online ledger.

2. On dated 26/02/2011 I deposited one renewal premium of Rs.1670/- but this amount deleted from branch ledger without inform also this amount do not shown in online ledger.

3. On dated 07/05/2011 I deposited two renewal premium of Rs.1670/- x 2 = Rs.3340/- but this amount do not shown in online ledger.

All supporting receipt copy, renewal sheet, branch ledger & online ledger shown in Habra branch but till now my problem can't solved. So, please solved my ledger problem immediately & obliged to me.

Thanks & Regards