Rounak group / Unnathi Woods - Construction

sohil78 on Jul 21, 2011
I have purchased flat in Unnathi woods. Interior is not that much good as shown at the time of buying.
Lift is very small and very bad. Also now asking for 5% VAT and service tax at the time of possession.
I am not recommanding this builder for any project
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Apr 28, 2012 by
Sushant kumar21

I bought house at Unnathi Woods phase V. this project is We are facing lots of issues even after several complaints builder is not looking after the same.
1) At the time of agreement builder promised 24hours Water supply however it is always irregular. Also due to short of water they are not supping water to Solar system.
2) Tiling in flats is very low quality and not done properly
2) Several flats having internal water linkage system from bathroom/WC to Hall/bedroom walls, Don’t know what will happen in rainy season.
3) low quality of lift. It gets break down twice in week.
4) Security staff is not co-operative and not following the safety rules, Always slip in night as well as day shift, Builder is not taking any action against them.
5) Support Staff at builders office is very arrogant and not ready to listen any complaint once you take the position of flat.
6) Most surprising thing for us is, whiling selling the flat builder sell the same under Unnathi Woods heading however now they remove board of Unnathi woods from our building and sying now this building is not part of Unnathi Woods.

With above issue I have long list of issues. Now We decided to file case against this builder also we planning to give advertisement in newspapaer to make alret other people not to buy house from any projects of Raunak group. So Please do not buy any housefrom Raunak group project.

Rounak group / Unnathi Woods - Construction