RPF office , Chennai - EPF settlement required

s.Kannan
To The commisionerRegional Provident FundChennai

Respected Sir,
Sub : Requisition of PF amount ( Remaining Partial amount) - Reg.
Ref : 1. PF A/c No. TN / 39782 / 227
2. our Letter No RC/ TN/ Cash / PI No 593 /
Group 29 dated 09.06.2003
3. My Reminder letter dated 11.03.06

I have received the partial PF amount only as per your above mentioned letter through Indian bank ( SB Account No 4135 / AVC College Branch, Mannampandal, Mayil;aduthurai) .

Now I came know that my perivious company M/s Maxworth Home Limited, Chennai has setteled the all amount to PF office up to 2006. I was releived from company on January 2001.

Hence I request you to kindly arrange and send the remaining part PF amount to me through the same Indian Bank account.

Bank : Indian Bank, AVC College, Mannampandal, Mayiladuthutai- 609 305
SB A/c No. : 4135 ( New No 4977 53526)

Thanking You

Yours faith fully
S.Kannan

Comments

To
The commisioner,
Regional Provident Fund,
Chennai

Respected Sir,
Sub : Clarification on the PF amount settled - Reg.
Ref : PF A/c No. 1. RT4006 0439
2. RT5002 0449

I have received the partial PF amount for the above mentioned accounts.
As per the accounts the amount should have been 2090 + 51714 which comes to 53804.

Where as I got an amount of 38636 only.

Hence I request you to kindly get me the details of the remaining PF amount to me.

Also request you to send me the Form-16, to the address given in the PF claim letter.

Thanking You;

Yours faith fully
Vishnu Priya

Respected Sir,

I was working @ IBM India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore from Feb'2007 to Mar'2008. Then I got an CTS, Chennai offer and I relieved from IBM also applied with transfer my IBM pf a/c into CTS, Chennai pf a/c. I confirmed with IBM, B'lore was told as on 23-Aug-2008 would filed with RPF, Blore office of my pf a/c. What i want to know is, To check Whether will transfer filed from my IBM PF a/c into Chennai RPF office of my pf account filed or not? If does, I need to cheque number, cheque date and cheque amount. These details are mandatory from CTS, Chennai. Now I relieve at CTS, Chennai. when I was closed my all pf a/c(including IBM, CTS) then the CTS office told, we need to above cheque details are required then only sankar pf a/c will get closed of all pf amount will transfer until otherwise should not. So i need to close of my all pf a/c immediately due to my finance problem. Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

My details are:

IBM emp id: 027201
IBM emp designation: Associate System Engineer
IBM PF a/c number: KN/BN/19214/052134

CTS emp id: 185127
CTS emp designation: Associate
CTS PF a/c number: TN/MS/31309/074730

If you want to more details kindly call me on my mobile number (9941575118) or send me mail ASAP.

sankar natarajan
N Jan 4, 2012 by
gayajayakanthan

These days number of beggars are increase day by day. These people are staying at Chetpet railway station. The point is 90% of them are physically fit and young and energetic persons who bring child alongwith them in train without tickets. Making noise inside the train by stones and other materials which they can make sound. Kindly take immediate action and help the public.

RPF office , Chennai - EPF settlement required