RRB secunderabad - website not working and online registration is not provided in websites

sunder kamal
My name is Sunder and I'm from Kadapa. My request is to please provide us the online registration link for the Centralized Employment Notice No.05/2010 for All Section Engg , Junior Engg, Depot Material Suptd.

I tried to find the link in WWW.rrbsec.org , WWW.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in and also in www.rrbsecunderabad.org .

But there is no option for the online application in the websites above mentioned. As RRB Ranchi is providing the online registration from for all the notices.

Please find the below screen-shot for the reference that is availability of online registration from in RRB Ranchi:-

My kind request is to please provide us the online registration form for Centralized Employment Notice No.05/2010 for All Section Engg , Junior Engg, Depot Material Suptd As soon as possible

Please provide the link ASAP. As Last date for the application is 05/04/2010.

Waiting for your positive reply……….

Many of the candidates are waiting for the online registration form in the website as it is easy to apply and reliable.

Thanks & Regards

Sunder

the above was the mail that i sent to RRB secunderabad mail ID(msrrbsc@hotmail.com) provided in RRB website but there is no reply from them.

please look into this issue and get the needful done...

regards
sunder

website not working and online registration is not provided in websites

Comments

I have seen the notification published on 13.03.2010 centralised employment notice no.06/2010, in that they mentioned we can also apply online at secunderabad RRB website, but there is no option to select online registration. Kindly help me to apply through online at http://www.rrbsec.org/index.html and do the need full

Thanks and Regards
Prashanth Reddy
Hyderabad

un happy
Rambabu

Hi guys,

rrb (Online Regstration) site is under construction the site my be available from 1st April 2010, thanks for your patience.

hi
My request is to please provide us the online registration link for the Centralized Employment Notice No.05/2010 for All Section Engg, Junior Engg, Depot Material Suptd.

I tried to find the link in WWW.rrbsec.org, WWW.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in and also in www.rrbsecunderabad.org .

This is S.IRSHAD.S/O: S.ABDURAHIMAN, DOB:15-01-18-984I was applied for Assistent Station Master posts in RRB.But still i have not received any confirmation regarding ASM Hall ticket.
My mail Id: irshad.kld@gmail.com