RTC 'Bhoomi Project' Karnataka — High corruption in revenue department, Anekal Taluk
In Anekal Taluk office, it is very difficult for farmers to get mutate their land records under BHOOMI project, because
1. Without bribe file not move from one table to next table even all required documents supplied (Highly corrupted)
2. Officials responds to agents only. no one listen to farmers concerns
3. Even some files missout from the taluk office or untouched more than 1 year.
4. Officials openly collecting bribes, they allow only agents to inside their office.
5. Computerizing guys knowingly type spelling errors in Name & land extent, after final thumb of the sirasthedar it enter wrongly. Again farmers approach they tell to submit fresh application. Again bribe collection.
Please look into this matter and save the farmers. Thanks
|10 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
© 2016 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have an inquiry, or any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, and reasonable offers, please, contact us