RTO ANDHERI ofFICE - RTO non receipt of renewal licence.

pravinshashikantkotkar on May 3, 2012
03/05/2012
COMPLAIN FOR R.T.O OFFICE ANDHERI NOT ISSUED RENEW OF DRIVING LICENCE
I have submitted application for renewal of driving licence to Andheri rto on 17.10.11. The same not received to B/A/7 Shiv Sagar Apts Next to Vijaysales S.V.Road Borivali (west) Mumbai 400 092. Since then I have visited so many times to RTO - Andheri, for my licence but there was no satisfied answers from them. It is very disgusting to deal with RTO office. The validity of temporary receipt against licence (45 days from 17/10/11) is already expired.

It is not understood why the RTO is not giving licences by hand to original user instead of sending it thru postal services.I sending attached scan copy of receipt for your reference.
Pls look in the matter and guide.
Thanking you,
best regards,
PRAVIN KOTKAR

RTO non receipt of renewal licence.

Comments

N May 8, 2012 by
pravinshashikantkotkar

Thank You so much that i have received the licence last Monday that is on 07th May 2012 thank to rto at andheri office

PRAVIN KOTKAR
9819009176
N May 21, 2012 by
kartikkshah

I have applied the request in the month of September-2011 for Maharashtra Number for my two wheeler(Honda Activaa) which is originally from Gujarat.

I have submit money also along with all the necessary documents.

Since 9 months i have not received my new updated number for the same.

Please look in the matter and guide.

Thanks & Regards,
Kartik Shah
Mob. = +91-9920236746
D Nov 12, 2012 by
vanil91@rediffmail.com

I have applied the d.l 31/8/2012 in Maharashtra for new driving license no dispatch in my adders...

inward No.: 233458
Anil Vishwakarma
mob-9664204057
N Jun 30, 2013 by
vinodsigntech@rediffmail.com

Dear Sir I have applied the date 2011 my license but no received my license till date Please sending my Add. As Per Detail.
my in ward no. #11G 5445071
Vinod Singh
Mob. no.9323184348

RTO ANDHERI ofFICE - RTO non receipt of renewal licence.