RTU,kota - Delay in Results..both Main and Revaluation

ankitdashora
I m a b.tech 8th semester student and RTU has not declared my 3rd semester revaluation result ...i went and called there a hundred times without any result
my engg. is about to get over in 15 days and i still don't have my 3rd semester original marksheet as i sent it to the university at the time of revaluation same is the situation with around 30 of my college fellows.
We also filed an RTI notice against the university but they replied that it is under process....
they are playing with the future of lakhs of students enrolled under them.
I hope this e governance thing would do something

Comments

I am a MBA student of RTU. and our exams were held in jan-feb. but no result is declared yet by RTU. RTU is plyaing with the future of thousands of students.even our second sem exam is also held in june. but we are not getting our Ist sem result yet.
And beside this RTU is very careless in setting up the exam time table. they provide information regarding exam dates just before 10 days.
So this our first move against RTU.
We all except some action from you.

thanking you
MBA student
jonc

i am student of b.tech 1st year riet jaipur.and the collage take of short present student1200rs fo fine. they refuse to take madical cartificate.

RTU,kota - Delay in Results..both Main and Revaluation