Russell Hotel London UK - Query about job offer

pradeep kumar divya
I am resident of India. I have received a job offer at Russell Hotel London in post of marketing/sales Manager. I require your help to assess the validity of the letter and other details they sent me through email.
I am enclosing the letter with this mail.
Kindly advice me about the authenticity and validity of the letter.
I would remain ever grateful to you if you kindly help me in this respect
Pradeep kumar divya

Query about job offer Query about job offer Query about job offer

Comments

N May 20, 2014 by
sambest1234

Best Review
To the whole complainant
forward it now to
russell_hotel@hotmail.com
or call to avoid blame anybody.
+448719157582

FILE NO:A027353
DATE:09-APR-2009
KEY NO:6502735309
SIR,
POLICE VERIFICATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED BY OCTOBER FIRST WEEK ,BUT I HAVEN'T GOT THE PASS PORT ......WHAT I HAVE TO DO??????
SHAIKH GULAM MOHAMMED Russell Hotel London UK  - India

JOB OFFER - HOTEL RUSSHEL UK

SIR,
THEY HAVE OFFER ME A JOB OF ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER IN THE HOTEL WITH ALL THE FACILITY AND OTHER PERKS BUT ALONG WITH THEY ARE TELLING ME TO TRF THE 750/PONDS BY WAY OF MINIMUM SUFFICENT FUNDS TO SHOW FOR THE IMMIGRATION PERPOSE. I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE COMPANY AND THE OTHENDICATION OF THE JOB AND THE PEOPLE AS THIS IS ONLY A EMAIL FOR YOUR REF I AM ATTACHING THE SAME.KINDLY GUIED FOR THE SAME
THANKS
REGARDS
Swarup Datta Russell Hotel London UK  - India

I am resident of India. I have received a job offer at Russell Hotel London in post of Accounts Manager. I require your help to assess the validity of the letter and other details they sent me through email.
I am enclosing the letter with this mail.
Kindly advice me about the authenticity and validity of the letter.
I would remain ever grateful to you if you kindly help me in this respect.

Regardfs
Fax: +447024092777
Website: www.londonrussellhotel.co.uk
ATTENTION: SWARUP DATTA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We wish to inform you that you have been finally employed by Russell hotel UK as our
Senior manager accounts. You are so fortunate to have passed the interview; you are
among the successful candidates.
You are expected to resume work on the 30th of April 2010 or latest on the 19th of
May.
We have forwarded the original copy of this your employment letter to our
careers/immigration section of the hotel as to give them go ahead order to process
your papers including work / resident permit. After processing your papers, the
original copy of your employment letter, your work permit, resident permit/visa and
flight ticket will be sent to you through speed post which will get to you within two
or three working days.
Your two months salary/housing allowance and travel logistics will be transferred
to you into your account as soon as your traveling papers are being delivered to you
through courier service.
SALARY DETAIL:
For a start Russell hotel UK has approved 10,500 pounds as salary per month (Tax
free), Housing allowance = 1, 500pounds per month.
Transportation and Medical allowance per year = 3000pounds
PAID LEAVE PERIOD
The Employee are entitled to 2 months Paid Leave which can be taken once at a
time or 2 weeks apart one different period.
The Employee will receive 1500GBP Take home for each leave Period.
WORKING HOURS/ DAYS OFF/ PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
Working hours - 6 hours (including meal time)
Working time - 10 AM - 4 PM
Working days - Monday – Friday
On arrival, you will undergo an interview; note that failure to pass the interview,
You will be subjected to undergo an intensive training for two weeks, in other to
regularize you to our Hotel standard.
You are expected to contact the careers/immigration department in our HOTEL
that is in charge of all paper processing for our employees from out side UK with
cross checking:
Contact Person: Barr. John Well
Head of Careers/ immigration department
Contact e-mail: immigrationsectionrussellhoteluk@live.com
Best Regards
Dr Mark Smith,
Head of Recruitments Section,
Russell Hotel United kingdom.

Second Letter
"IMMIGRATION SECTION RUSSELL HOTEL LONDON UK" <immigrationsectionrussellhoteluk@live.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
swrp_dtt@yahoo.co.in

Dear Swarup Datta,

Our Hotel recruitment section has forwarded your employment letter
to us at the Careers/immigration section, for the processing of your papers,
We have compared the job Ref number with the one in the letter you
sent and it corresponded.

Job Ref: MB/ACC/UK331-01

You are expected to send us this requirements below:

-- Your international passport with at least six months remaining
validity. (Scan and email to me)
--- Scanned copy of your certificates.
--- Your Home Address, we need this because after processing your
papers, it will be Sent to your home or office address through speed
post which will get
to you within = 2-3 working days.
------ A recent passport photograph

Optional(If you are coming with any of your family members,please we
need there International passports and also passport photograph of the
individuals you are coming with)

PLEASE NOTE THAT HOTEL WILL BE TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR TRAVELING
EXPENSES INCLUDING YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS YOU ARE COMING TO UK WITH.

We need all this as soon as possible to enable us start up the
Processing of your papers which will take us one or latest two weeks
To round up, to enable you resume work immediately. Have a nice day.

John Well
Head of Immigration Section,
Russell Hotel United Kingdom

letter
RAJA Russell Hotel London UK  - India

i too received this kind of letter from Russell few days back... so what have you decided.. did you get the next letter from them, , , , have you checked the authenticity of the letter
Priyanka Patil Russell Hotel London UK  - India

I have also recd this... Did u get any response on the genuineness of this letter.. Kindly let me know.
Jessy Russell Hotel London UK  - India

My husband also got similar type of mail. We dont know it is valid one are not.

can some one comment stating it is true.
Lal Bahadur Adhikari Russell Hotel London UK  - India

I have also received this morning from Russell Hotel LOndon. I really don't know it is true or scam, I need help please.
Madhushalika Herath Russell Hotel London UK  - India

I got a job offer from you hotel & asked me to fill up some forms. It seems that so many people are getting this mail, kindly advice me about the genuineness.

Madhu
neelu malhotra Russell Hotel London UK  - India

I have also received this letter from Russell Hotel London. I really don't know it is true or scam, I need help please.hamey kya karnachaiye.
Kalyan Shankar Nandi Russell Hotel London UK  - India

I am resident of India. I have received a job offer through email from Russell Hotel London in the post of F & B Supervisor. I require your help to assess and confirm the validity of the letter and other details contained their in.
I am enclosing the letter received through email from Russell Hotel London.
Kindly confirm me about the authenticity and validity of the offer letter .
Your cooperation and confirmation is solicited please

Kalyan Shankar Nandi

ATTENTION: KALYAN SHANKAR NANDI
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
one of our F & b Supervisor. You are so fortunate to have passed the interview;
you are among the successful candidates.
You are expected to resume work on the 15 of May 2010 or latest on the 30th of May.
We have forwarded the original copy of this your employment letter to our
your papers including work / resident permit. After processing your papers, the
or three working days.
Your three years contract salary/housing allowance and travel logistics will be
transferred to you into your account as soon as your traveling papers are being
delivered to you through courier service.
SALARY DETAIL:
For a start Russell hotel UK has approved 9, 500 pounds as salary per month (Tax
free), Housing allowance = 1, 500pounds per month.
Transportation and Medical allowance per year = 3000pounds
PAID LEAVE PERIOD
The Employee are entitled to 2 months Paid Leave which can be taken once at a
time or 2 weeks apart one different period.
The Employee will receive 1500GBP Take home for each leave Period.
WORKING HOURS/ DAYS OFF/ PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
Working hours - 6 hours (including meal time)
Working time - 10 AM - 4 PM
Working days - Monday – Friday
regularize you to our Hotel standard.
You are expected to contact the careers/immigration department in our HOTEL
this e-mail contact, also attach a copy of this letter when contacting them for formalcross checking:
Contact Person: Barr. John Well
Head of Careers/ immigration department
Contact e-mail: immigrationrussellhoteluk@yahoo.com
Best Regards
Dr Mark
pinkkimanohar Russell Hotel London UK  - India

me too got the same email regarding job opportunity and I am also doing enquiry regarding that but the main thing is that from where they got our resumes?
I mean to say generally when we got an intimation regarding job vacancies the writer also mention about the source from where the candidate's c.v. has been found.

I m attaching copy of the email which I got from them.

Contact Address: Hotel Russell: 1-8 Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London, WC1B 5BE, UK.

Emial: russell_hotels@yahoo.com

Job type: Permanents ------ Reference: HIHJobs/RBF80.

You can click a job title above &apply
Jobs Code Reference No. RMHK/RHL JB
Pay Job Offer Public News.

Attention please:

The Human Resource Department of Hotel Russell UK, is using this media to inform you about an open recruitment that is going - on with the Hotel Russell Family in United Kingdom, this offer of employment can be a good opportunity for you to live & work in a good explore your career to a better position, the floor management of Hotel Russell will help every successful applicant, Air flight ticket(s) from the country to England, supports are free as a staff of Hotel Russell. You have a chance to apply for family Visa, if you wish to come with your family.

To show your interest and receive full employment general information, kindly contact us back with your full (CV) in Word Format. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any enquiries or feedback with email address above,
We look forward to welcoming you to our Hotel soon.
JOB STATUS:
Full-Time and contract:
SALARY INDICATION:
2, 400.00-pounds to 10, 000.00 depending on experience and field of specialization.

Ms. Marriotts Ervin.

Vacancy Manager.
Human Resource Department
Recruitment London .
soomrokarim Russell Hotel London UK  - India

I am resident of Pakistan. I have received a job offer through email from Russell Hotel London, job Ref: MB/ACC/UK331-01 Dated: March 08, 2010. In the post of Senior Manager. I require your help to assess and confirm the validity of the letter and other details contained their in.
I am enclosing the letter received through email from Russell Hotel London.
Kindly confirm me about the authenticity and validity of the offer letter.
Your cooperation and confirmation is solicited please.

Soomro Karim

Maged
wasinawab Russell Hotel London UK  - India

helo all,

Does Swarup Datta
(Cost Accountant) query cleared and authenticate ...even myself receive same mail for different post..

regds/
wasi
lokesh solanki Russell Hotel London UK  - Pune, Maharashtra, India

job offer - Hotel Russell

Hello Sir, I am Lokesh Solanki from Pune (India) and I would like to bring into ypur knowledge that I have received a job offer letter from Hotel Russell UK for the post of marketing Manager and salary is 8400 Pound, So Sir will you plz make me aware that this job is true or not and related document (Appointment letter, Declaration form, Interview form) I m attaching this complaint which I have received. Plz Sir help me out.

Lokesh Solanki
Insia

imran_mehraj Russell Hotel London UK  - India

Me too got a job offer from hotel russell as a computer operator with a pay of 5000 pounds.now they asking me for passport
abdul dahir Russell Hotel London UK  - India

I am resident of India. I have received a job offer through email from Russell Hotel London in the post of computer operator. I require your help to assess and confirm the validity of the oppoinment letter and other details contained their in.
I am enclosing the letter received through email from Russell Hotel London.
Kindly confirm me about the authenticity and validity of the offer letter .
Your cooperation and confirmation is solicited please

ABDUL DAHIR.

DEAR SIR/MADAM ... FINANCELY AM VERY POOR SO THIS LETTER IS FRAUD OR CORRECT...AND YOU REPLY ME..

LONDON RUSSELL HOTEL
1-8 Russell Square, Bloomsbury,
London, WC1B 5BE, UK.

3rd July, 2010.

Dear Applicant,

SUB: APPOINTMENT/CONTRACT AGREEMENT DOCUMENTS AND INVITATION LETTER

This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications were found suitably qualified for the requirements of LONDON RUSSELL HOTEL, UNITED KINGDOM. Management wishes rejoice with you and congratulate you on this successful outcome. This documents attached to this mail, embodies the approved Terms and conditions for the purpose of this contract. You will be expected to go through 6 days compulsory training/orientation program upon your resumption. Your job location is London, United Kingdom.

Management will like to use this medium to advice you to keep all document in a safe place because you will need them for your visa validation process.

Now, you have to contact DR ALBERT SIMON, which is been appointed by The Immigration and Nationality Directorate Commission (UK); contact him by sending him the copies of the APPOINTMENT/ CONTRACT AGREEMENT DOCUMENTS attached to this mail and your PASSPORT FRONT PAGE SCAN COPY for the procedures of your Valid Visa and work/residence permit papers as we are having a contract agreement with them (Immigration and Nationality Directorate Commission, UK) for the easiest acquisition of employees necessary valid traveling document. You are advised to contact DR ALBERT SIMON for acquisition of your Visa, work/residence permit, which will empower you to live and work in United Kingdom. Contact DR ALBERT SIMON with the details below:

Contact Person: Dr. Albert Simon,
Immigration Diplomat,
United Nations Organization, India
International Immigration Unit
Phone: 00 91 9619914459
Email: albertsimon1960@yahoo.ie

You are to send him a mail or place a call to his number for discussion regarding your Visa application modalities. he will process our expatriates their Valid travel papers from the UK Immigration, because we have sent all document required for your two years work permit visa application to DR ALBERT SIMON, for Visa processing. This Immigration Diplomat was appointed by The Immigration and Nationality Directorate Commission (UK) to process our selected applicant's travel documents, to avoid refusal or denial of Visa/ Permits.

We urge you to comply and co-operate with the DR ALBERT SIMON, so as to enable you get your Valid Uk Employment Visa, Work/ Residence Permit.

Note that you are to bear your travel documents processing expenses upfront to prove your seriousness and commitment to work with our reputable organization. After your travel documents are ready, we shall proceed with the securing of your accommodation here in UK at the company's Estate, book your flight ticket and transfer to you. we must have confirmed your visa, your seriousness and willingness to join our team here in London.

Also remember, that any Expenses you make on the process of registering your documents shall be refunded back to you on joining our organization, as you submit your expenses report. Be informed that once the process is completed your hard copies of appointment letter/contract agreement documents will be sent and delivered to you‚ via DHL Courier Service.

If the terms and conditions herein is accepted by you; then kindly sign the declaration form and send back to us via return mail. and contact the assigned Immigration Diplomat with copies of the appointment/ contract documents sent to you and your passport front page scan copy.

Contact DR ALBERT SIMON immediately to start visa processing because you have to resume in office on 31st July, 2010.

Update us with the process between you and DR ALBERT SIMON who is in charge of your Visa, in case of advice where necessary.

We look forward to receiving you in our reputable organization soon.

Congratulations!!!

Barr. Rice Micheal
{Human Resources Manager}
LONDON RUSSELL HOTEL®
1-8 Russell Square, Bloomsbury,
London, WC1B 5BE, UK.
Direct Desk Tel. No: +44 871 2375 972
ravrevlak Russell Hotel London UK  - India

I had a job offer from russell hotel london for a post of a f&b managers position & they requested for a western union money transfer for 850GBP. Please do advice me wether is it a scam or a true one as it is doubtful of the authenticity of the mail.
AnanthR

Dear sir/madam.

This is ananth resident of india. i have received a copy of application form and a personal information letter from london russel hotel co...May i know when is online interview taking .Application No:54635728. Pls clarify it. m awaiting. so pls help me..i wanted to settle my career in out of this country..

Thanking you.