RVR Net - Bad Service

venugopalareddy on Jul 16, 2012
HI

I am from Hyderabad .my CustomerId is 020104XVENU1061.When i call to customer care of RVR Net, there is no response from customer care and they will not responeding properly to me
i called to this number so many times they are not answerd (44560000) and they kept Autoanswer to phone ..

Really it,s bad service frorm RVR Net

Comments

N Feb 7, 2013 by
girish9971

This is girish, WORST NET IN THE CITY(HYDERABAD)

I am using RVRNet, i never see such a worst service provider in the city, They can not provide any kind of service in case of your net disconnected, at the time of vendor(local operator not responding), for any kind of issue you face, they never consider that as serious and couldn't provide any support, when you gave any complaint they will said only one thing --------------contact your local operator. the local operator in MALKAJGIRI, MR.Srinivas he is a waste person he can not provide proper service.

DON'T CHOOSE RVRNet, it is completely WRONG CHOICE.
N Feb 8, 2013 by
girish9971

This is girishkumar,
My RVRNet User id -- 021520XSRIN0020
Extremely BAD service provider in the city, i used Beam, Airtel and Skytel previously in different location, recently i was shifted to MALKAJGIRI, i take the connection of RVRNet from a local operator SPIDERNet(Mr.Srinivas) and i paid 3 months advance.But in Vary short span of time i understand that i didn't a mistake by choosing the RVRNet, Because the local operator who gave me internet connection he can not respond properly and he can not recharge my account in time, every month i made a call to him regarding my account renewal he will take 1week time time to recharge my account even i make a call to the RVRNet they will say only one thing we are not responsible for renewal and net disconnections, that is the local operator headache so you should contact him only, we can not provide any customer support.Before taking the i he said even if you have any problem with net, even in the midnight also you just call me i will resolve the issue. i paid money for this month but i didn't use my net at least 15days. i paid 13000/- for online classes, every day i have a class in the evening, because of this irresponsible service providers i am going to internet cafe to attend the class. 8AM - 7PM i should be in office, Then i decided to leave the connection.

One thing i suggest you all, Please Don't encourage this kind of people, That is the reason why i am placing my Complaint. Inquire the surrounding people while your taking the connection from the local operators.

It's all ways better to be with Leader not, not with the cheaters.
N Apr 29, 2013 by
vamsik

hi my customer id is 020109XNADH0377 my net plan is 1 mbps .i am using this RVR net for last 7 months .But i faced problems every month... even some times 20 to 30 mints for opening google search home page.. .when i call to customer care an recorded voice will hear it will not connected to customer care operator ...it sucks our time and money...in net services RVR net services is the worst services...Govt will think about this type of such (RVR net)and baan this types of net services..

beater to go chuse branded brodband services...RVR is a cheating services
N Sep 25, 2013 by
Narasimharao Sadam

I am also using RVR net. But that response from local operator is too bad. I never see such type of operators .
Now I am moving to beam net connection.

Please don't choose RVR net.

Narasimharao.
N Jan 6, 2014 by
VIJAY BHASKAR BOGGAVARAPU

Consumer ID 6101020020 having two connection ground floor and first floor with RVR for set top box and cable . We are residing at
H.NO: 1-1-336/59, VIVEKNAGAR, CHIKKDAPALLY, HYDERABAD 500020. Right from the day the set top box is installed we are facing problems every alternate day .
Hope less service rendered by the RVR. We are very sorry to inform that service rendered by RVR is hopeless. At present we are not getting any channels . When we switch on the TV and set top box we are getting very high nose and picture on the screen is jumping. We have already made the payment till NOV 2013 still we get the message as one month due.

What is happening ? If you are not able to provide proper service.We are constrained to proceed through consumer form.

B.Vijay Bhaskar,
N Mar 27, 2014 by
varun lachoriya

DONT TAKE RVR INTERNET, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD, THERE WILL NOT SLOVING THE PROBLEM THERE ARE TAKING MORE MORE TIME
N May 4, 2014 by
Balasagar Nagalla

HI

I am from Hyderabad .my CustomerId is 010101XBALA0672.When i call to customer care of RVR Net, there is no response from customer care and they will not responeding properly to me

Really it, s bad service frorm RVR Net
N Jun 4, 2014 by
Shubhanshusharma

Hello All,

This is inform you that RVR net is one of the irresponsible and bad service providers i have ever taken service from. I am not sure if the brand RVR net has got the problem or the Franchisee (I-Link) does not know how service the customers. However being a customer and using the service I have not been satisfied or been happy for the entire membership period of the last 3 months. Since I have taken the subscription I never got the Service Provider at my door step to fix the issue in the last 3 months rather he always gives fake reasons like You should know how to fix the issue, the fiber is broken, the person who installed service at you place has left the job so we cant help you now, you have to wait for the service, you are not entering your ID and Password correctly etc etc. I and my family is the bunch working in IT Companies and someone always from your franchisee tells me that you dont know how to login to the home page or you are incorrectly entering the ID/ Password.

This is just worse Service I have ever got from any Internet Service Provider till date. I am sorry to say, but in the last 3 months of service I have not found a single scope of improvement with your service.

I am not sure what difference will this make to your company or to the Franchisee that I am using your service from, but this really leaves a VERY BAD IMPRESSION on RVR net for sure.

I have taken 3 months of service from you thinking that you are new to our colony and you may be reliable service providers but things have been just opposite.
mnkmohan

RVR internet service is too bad it is one of the worst company in india.

Hello All,