Ryan International School Admission Fees And Donation - Ryan International school Kundanahally -No Refund of Admission and Donation fees

ASHISH
I had filled my daughter's application for admission. The school charges Rs 60, 000 for initial admission without even starting the session.(Around Jan-Feb itself).(I deposited the money on 17th Feb)
I decided to move to another city due to job constraints and requested Ryan to transfer her admission to new city right after depositing the money in Feb (Requested for refund on 29th Feb).
The school administration is so pathetic that they have been promising the refund for almost one year now but have not provided any information. I have provided all the original receipts to the school administration but even now they have not confirmed anything on the refund.
I am planning to go to the consumer court due to their neglegence and irresponsible behaviour. They have literally been harassing people by just answering "it is not in our hand'. I am not sure why only collecting the donation without even starting the session is in their hand and mind it..you can not be late by even a day...
I beg and request all parents to be more careful and cautious about such schools for whom opening such institution is merely a business.
The service quality of the administration is very pathetic and sincerely urge that you be careful while dealing with Ryan Intl school Kundanhally Bangalore.

Comments

admission - School

as per human right every girl child get a gducation is free upto certain standard, but forunately she must get admission in school near by colony, but our system is so hard to get admission in school specialy for girl & poor parents save girl child from education . thanks too ganguly committy in favouring girls education. one thing in mind either give seat off admission on birth our have salong for girl education is free.
D
Reni

Dear All

I am also a parent of the Banerghatta school of Ryans. I effected my transfer of my child to one of their branches in Vasantkunj and everything was peaceful and fast as ever.

There has to be something wrong in your experience.

Reni

ryan international, jaipur has no principal frm last 11 months...pls help!!!
Kumar

I have been told to submit the donation in cash and that too they will not provide any receipt.This is illegal and all parent with similar experiance please share.

My self is komal soni i wanted to admit my son in your school ap kindly tell me when will schools admission opne for nursery. pz send me mail. Thanx.

photographs of the voters of my city - keshal nursery

Sir, is there any provision on this website to see the photographs of the every voters of my city (surat)?

Plz tell me about Nursery School Admission

I have a 3.5 yr baby, i am very poor. plz tell me the procedure of admission (in garib kuata)

send me the detail plz

Admission form
pi

hi iam onug

how can i download the online admission form on my mail id rahul.13in@gmail.com

i want admission form for my kid in Goregoan branch of Ryan Int School

how can i download online admission forms on my e-mail id
swaps786mhatre@gmail.com
jitu

how can i download admission form of ryan international sanpada ...jiturocksss@gmail.com

I have been told to submit the donation in cash by ryan international school even I have enough point for admission and that too they will not provide any receipt.This is illegal and all parent with similar experience please share.

My Son is studying in 7th std of Ryan ICSE at Surat, Gurat.So far we have an excellent experiance with the management . I am getting transfered to Bangalore with effect from 1st April. 2010 . Pls advice about the procedure & formalities for transfering my Son to Ryan ICSE Bangalore in New accademic year to 8th Std in a smooth way.
vickychaudhary Ryan International School Admission Fees And Donation  - Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh, India

School Admission fee - School Admission fee

HI,

what is the criteria for a school to promote a child if the child pass the current class he is studing.
Do the parents pay the admission fee again or will be child be promoted to next class and parents needs to pay the tutuion fee.....

Kindly Explain

Thanks and Regards

Vikas Chaudhary
nevatia

Dear Parents

My son is student of Ryan International School – Goregaon, Mumbai. Now my job is shifted from Mumbai to Bangalore.

The corporate office has issued us a letter for transfer/admission of my son to Brookfield Bangalore branch of Ryan school.

On approaching school office to do the formalities of his admission, I was informed that since my son has completed only one year in Ryan International School – Mumbai, we need to pay the diff. of admission fee of Bangalore and Mumbai which amount to Rs. 55, 000/- (i.e. Rs. 75, 000/- Less paid at Mumbai Rs. 20, 000).

I feel this rule of your school is highly in justified. How can school ask for so much of admission fee for its own students seeking transfer from one branch to other.

Why is there so much of difference in Admission fee structure of school between its own branches. No one will disagree to the fact that Mumbai is one of the costliest city of India in every aspect. In Mumbai I was charged Rs. 20, 000/- and here in Bangalore its 75, 000/-

I requested school authority for waiver of this re-admission fee in transfer case which is totally unjustified. But, they refused to accept my request. Not only that till I was discussing the matter with them they were claiming that "It’s all as per management rule and official and we accept this amount only through cheques" but now they are demanding full amount in cash and will not issue any receipt even.

Also note that this full admission fee is non-refundable.

Sharing all our experiences like this we do nothing. All of us need to find some proper solution to this.

Vikash

Dear Parents,

You are requested to lodge your complaints with Forum for Fairness in Education, an NGO fighting against corruption in Education since last 16 years and have filed more than 45 Public Interest Litigations in Bombay High Court and Supreme Court. For further information please visit the website www.educationforumindia.net

I think Ryan international school (chembur) )is just running the school for business, just for minting money, fees is very high, they are least bothered about grooming children. Teachers are not well educated and hardly take any efforts. Parents, please think 100 times before admitting your child. I have approached Principal for refund of money, reply I got was we cant do anything, when I asked them if there was anyone whom we can approach, principal told there was no one who can address the concern. I did a big mistake admitting my child in this school. I have admitted my child in other school, when compared the current school is much cheap and educated is far better than Ryan International School (Chembur). I want to escalate this matter to higher authorities, please guide me the correct way.
A Jan 25, 2011 by
meer hamza

iam ryanite studying in ryan international school raibareli .i am studying since 5 years in this school . due to my fathers death i am unable to pay the school fees .our principal sir have send you a letter but till now i didn't get your response .you are requested to send ur response to my following contact ;;;
name:MEER HAMZA KHAN