Sahara Abode Bond, Sahara 15yrs. fd - why not taking kyc?

Bhawani Sharma
My complaint is regarding sahara india commercial, In this feature I would like to understand about commercial business becoz sahara is doing business for fd, monthly,schemes but without any KYC.is it correct?

Comments

but i have five a/c in sahara india and i give kyc and photo
so way above quation ?
pl tel me.

but i go to sahara branch

and when i give not photo and address they say sorry we can not open your a/c
without kyc and photo

so way above queation ?

i want plan to invest some money in near about for 10 year's pls give me advise and list of plans.

I want a plan for 10 years with one time investment.

bond not received - Fixed Deposit

dear sir,

I HAVE AN FIXED DEPOST (F.D) IN YOUR BANK DATED:17 DECMBER:2009
BUT BOND NOT RECEIVED MY FD A/C NO: 04094410002005

I want to invested some amt in Fixed deposit in sahara india pariwar (ABODE BOND) for 10 year.
i want to know that this company is leggal or illegal if is legal, than can i invest in this company without any problem.

pl. suggestion me

pl. suggestion me

Actually I have a Abode Bond FD for 5 years and it has not copleted 1 year also but we need my money so How I can get my total money.

i want to konw about this plan

I have five running real estate bond in sahara india i.e just like R.D account. sir I am sure the my money will be return at the maturity time. Sir please send one mail on my E-mail I.D.
gouav
L.I.C Coloney,
Nhara para, Dumka
ajay

dear sir
mai sahara kai adobe bond mai 20000 rupees 6 year 4 month kai leye deposit karna chhata hu, kiya wakai mai mujhe 6 year 4 month kai baad mai 40000 rupees wapas mil gayaega, kiya yai bond goverment ki taraf sai approved hai, please mail me i wait for your response.

thanking you

laique ahmad

i want to invest some amount in sahara india 15ys abode bond, pl suggestion me this is a legal or illegal. pl reply as soon as possible. pl send company assets.

i havea a ten years abode bond .iwant toknow that this company is leggal or illegal, is my investment safe or not please confirm me.

Dear sir, I would like to invest 25000 rs. for 15 years in "Sahara Abode Bond", sir it is safe plan and it is taxable or non taxable after maturity, please mail me i am waiting for your valuable response.

thanking you,

TAPAS KR. SAHU

i want to invest Rs.1000/- per month in sahara india give me detail
which plane will be best for me?

may sahara ma 94 sa deposit kor ka aa raha hu muja kovibe koie problem nahe hua job kyc ka jorurat hua too muja office may submite kor na pora
N Jan 18, 2011 by
Himanshu M Mistry

i am intrested in sahara india pariwar, but i read some news in sandesh news paper in todays paper. it is safe to investment in sahara india pariwar by abode bond or multipal bond.
pl. suggestion me?

Sahara Abode Bond, Sahara 15yrs. fd - why not taking kyc?