Sahara International - Genuine or Not

Yogendu Tripathi
I am comfused most of persons said this company is fraud, Some persons said this is genunie, please suggest and call me 9768305850

Comments

They are into business last 8-10 years my self and manny of my friends, relative recruited successfully various part of world / globe. They charge about Rs. 2-3 Lakhs for U.K., Canada but its worth compare to other company.

Initial stage they charge Rs. 12, 000/- registration charges non refundable. Its really worth compare to others who charge above Rs.40, 000/- non refundable registration fee.
Its worth as per present market trend.

Sandeep Lalwani
A Mar 13, 2011 by
csn

It is a fraud company. Don't ever trust them.
N May 11, 2012 by
madhu2mba Sahara International  - Andhra Pradesh, India

genuine or not - Sahara International

kindly let us know that this overseas placement consultant is genuin or fraud?

your reply would be helpful for many.

kindly reply fast....
A Sep 1, 2012 by
shakeel ji

SAHARA INTERNATIONAL IS A FAKE AGENCY, I AM FROM KOLKATA AND I WENT TO MUMBAI TO GET THE OVERSEAS JOB IN 2005, I SAW A AD IN Assignmentsabroadtimes NEWS PAPER AND NRI TIMES FOR CANADA JOBS THERE IT WAS WRITTEN FREE REQRUITMENT, but when i went there all the bihari, bengali, assami, and other state guys are in line to get the job and they all get jobs, sahara people are gundas too. really a cheap person, they told all the jobseekers from other state that go to vashi in GLOBAL 5 HEALTH CARE and pay RS 4800 in 2006 . I too went there and gave RS 4800 for medical checkup, but soon i saw SAHARA INTERNATIONAL AGENCY main person are collecting cash from this medical global health care, when i asked a nurse in a friendly way, what is this, she said this is a 75% commision paid to Sahara international agency every week.

I took all the bihari, bengali, assami and other state guys mobile nos who gave money in vashi for medical checkup, and we were in contact with each other, later after 1 years we found no one got the jobs in cruise, or in canada, or in uk. after one year in 2006 then applied for dubai job as a secretary . and now became as an HR cum admin officer .

WHEN I CAME BACK FROM DUBAI AND VISITED MUMBAI AGAIN then again i found that Sahar international manpower agency making money by this process only . and government is sitting silent because Sahara international manpower agency has a political background and have 4 /5 gundas always in his office so that no one from other state jobseekers can ask money from them. and they know that other state jobseekers cant do anything in mumbai because they are innocent.

Shakeel