sahara international manpower agency - fraud agency

imrankhan1
i gave interview there in the month of April 2010 7 th for canada. the person who has conduct the interview is not from recruiter's company but the agency person itself he asked a single question and selected me for the job. he said i have to go for medical test in vashi and have to pay Rs 5000/- there after that they never called me till today , when i call them they give false answers . please take some action against them they are still doing fraud by giving ads in news papers economic nri times paper. do something

Comments

Dear Friends,

I have applied true Sahara International for migrate to Europe in 2005 and paid about Rs. 2 Lac. as down payment. But mean time i got visa for U.K. true my friend. Upon requesting them they refunded my money back as per condition.

Since i am in U.K and understand that to get visa quit difficult and takes lot of time. and we have to spend thouands / lacs of pounnd / dollars / rupees.

Sandeep Lalwani

Guys,

Can you suggest me who can provide Canadian visa for me at reasonable rate, i can spend around Rs.2-3 Lakhs . Email Me : manpreet1186@yahoo.com

Manpreet Singh
Punjab

I too applied for Europe from Sahara International in 2009. It took some months . They took initially stage Rs.12, 000 /- ( Rupees twelve thousand ) Registration fees non -refundable. and i have done medical too. And paid about Rs. 80, 000/- after getting visa.
Manny of my friends also done same.

Warm Wishes,

Peter D'suza

Manny of my friends also done same.

Warm Wishes,

Peter D'suza
Netherland

Dear,

If you knows any genuine person who can provide work permit for Canada at reasonable cost then mail me. Iam ready to pay what ever charges. ( upto 05 Lakhs)

Alex F.

Am little confused reading all these, i saw an addin Mumbai mirror like Vacencies in UK London i called up a lady picked up the phone she said come tomorrow along with my certificate now i confused what should i do

Manoj

Dear Guy,

Why you want to go U.K since India is big, nice and good country ? why you want to give your aash to British people !

If your are so interested go to Gulf, Arab country.
N Feb 17, 2012 by
subashkey

sahara international manpower agency is a 200% fraud. my friend was cheated by them. they got 5000 rs from him for medical check up and ask him to wait 2 months for visa.But he did not get anything. he was cheated by them for 5000 rs. They are beggars.Here sombody giving positive reply all of them fake ids.agency employee gave positive reply. Dont trust
N Jul 9, 2012 by
Gokulji

i'm MCA Graduate with 71.2 GPA.
i saw advertisement about Europe and Australian Jobs
how can i forward my details to Sahara international.
if any mail id is there...?
by
D.Gokul Nathan

N Aug 14, 2012 by
revathi k

hi, Nathan...

if you want to send your CV details send through Currier...

sahara international manpower agency - fraud agency