Saholic. com - Wrong product sent

Debashis Roy on Nov 4, 2011
I purchased a Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-108 from Saholic.com against my order No. 10191 ; Ordered on 18/10/2011 11:53:29 AM after seeing the product details which showed that package contains 'Nokia charger AC-3' (see attached image earlier_18.10.11) but when I received the order on 25.10.11it was without 'Nokia charger AC-3'. After repeated mails and posting in their 'facebook page' they admitted their mistake though they have has not refunded the money or compensated me!!

Now they have changed their product details (see attached image now_18.10.11).
So, friends make your own judgement before purchasing any product from Saholic.com.

Wrong product sent

Comments

A Dec 15, 2011 by
Abhi_m_2000

This is a real issue with the new set of cow boy type ecommerce operations. Have you tried to post this issue on their facebook page and twitter page?? That way they will be alarmed as your feedback will be visible to direct customers and maybe they will resolve your issue.
N Feb 3, 2013 by

I Ordered Nokia asha 308 on 29/01/2013 from Saholic, order number is 330067. i received on 1/02/2013. but handset charger is NOT WORKING, so i called saholic customer care number but every time is busy then understood number is gone dead, SAHOLIC SCAM TO PUBLIC, Actually i have ordered lot of mobile phones, but this the first time I FACING THAT PROBLEMS, this is last order TO SAHOLIC,

Saholic. com - Wrong product sent