sai leela house - ladies dress material

srinivaseppal on Mar 15, 2012
Dear sir

I have purchase Rs 30,000 ladies dress material from surat. we have select new trend dress materials but they send 2 year old kind of materials.i have called many time they didn't responce properly and not pick up the my calls. so please help my mobile no 09952637726

sai leela house

221-222-223-224,

Lr. Gr. Adarsh market-2

ring road,surat-395002.

Ph no:- 0261-6555578

Mo no:- 09879907353

Comments

A Jul 16, 2012 by
nadeems

I have too faced the same problem, they were ignoring my call as well. What i did was directly visited them with the returned cloths at 12pm when there are new customers in there shop and told them to exchange it, they could not deny as there are customers in there shop and i got the new cloths obiviously at a high rate as there business is to cheat people, I didn't have any options because i already paid them the money 1 week back and they don't bargain but what gave a sigh of relief to me was that i finnaly got new cloths of my choice and took hand delivery.

Also the cloths which i selected on my previous visit now they told me that there is no stock in the factory. In real sense they don't have a factory, they just lie to the people to create good impression.

What these people do is that they buy cloths from other wholesaler at market price-Example- Rs 800 and then show us that materilal at lower price on our first vist like Rs 585, Rs525 or even 405 any odd figures and when they send the delivery by transport they send us low quality dress at high price.

I stay in Bombay so i visited there as it was jus 4-5 hours journey for me but there are people who come from far away places like kerala, chennai, hyderabad, UP, MP etc they find hard to get it replaced.

Every Day there are may new customers because people once come here and never visit the shop again. People who newly visit surat they contact local agent and these agents get a vey high commission ie 10 % from SAI LEELA compared to normal 1% OR 2% from other shop.

I got to know about these shop through an auto rickshaw driver who refered me here . Later i came to know that SAI LEELA also have there setting done with the auto-rickshaw driver and give them 10%-15% percentage of commision depending on there sales.

It was really horibble expirence.
D Oct 15, 2012 by
shraddhaparihar

same problem with me
N Feb 4, 2013 by
Parsuvanath Jain

I purchased sarees & Dress material from your shop Mr. pappu was dealing with us. we selected some good ones and paid the full amount through debit card. he promised us to send through via transport.when we got the parcel we found all the material which were not selected by us. more over whatever sent all defected and very old. we contacted on phone regarding this, there is no proper response. So we decided to approach to the consumer court
N Apr 13, 2013 by
Sadeqeen

We also faced same problem from Sai Leela. We bought material on 10.04.13 from them. They showed us some material and send different material to us. It seems that many people have faced the same problem. We should all publicise this and blacklist the company. Once they send the material they do not pick up the calls. They do not respond and we are also planning to approach the consumer court. Such companies should be closed down by the government for cheating.

sai leela house

221-222-223-224,

Lr. Gr. Adarsh market-2

ring road, surat-395002.

Ph no:- 0261-6555578

Mo no:- 09879907353

N Oct 11, 2013 by
Mahendar_mumbai

Even I have faced same prob...when ever we went for first visit they showed the good models and excellent quality and latest models of sarees and dress materials ... Next week we went for purchase that time rates was slitley difarent, but I felt I might have forgot the proper rates...but when we receive the parcel it's a shocking for us...it' s 2years back models and most of the are damaged...so I went there to cancel the deal but they are not ready for it...I am thinking to move the consumer court..and don't believe and mr pappu and aadhi and sachin
N Oct 11, 2013 by
Mahendar_mumbai

And the rates also increased In the final bill... Don't believe them they are cheaters
N Mar 29, 2014 by
ejashan

Attention : All those who have made Payment by Debit / Credit Card

I suggest to make written complaint to your Bank to stop payment for the products you have purchased from Sai Leela and bring to the Notice of the bank that they sent cheap products instead of the orders placed.

Please don't consider this as Joke.

Grounds :
1) Your Bank will forward complaint to VISA or MASTERCARD
2) Sai Leela will make settlement with you to withdraw your Complaint OR
3) their Card swiping machine will be cancelled by the VISA or MASTERCARD

Solution : You will recover your loss or Sai Leela will loose their major part of Business due to cancellation of Card swiping machine.

sai leela house - ladies dress material