Sail (Employee's Provident Fund Organisation, India) - AWAITING PENSION PAYMENT SINCE 1995 FROM BIHAR GOVERNMENT

Archana Kumari

Sub: Drawal of family pension in respect of Late B.K.Singh, Ex-Assistant, Design Bureau, SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant.

My father Late B.K.Singh, Staff number-258253, Assistant, Design Bureau, was in service of SAIL/Bokaro Steel Plant since 01/05/1973. He was a member of "Emplyees family Pension Scheme" 1971, having pension account number BR/2316/20528. It was on 7th Feb 1994 that he breathed his last.

My mother Late Usha Singh, applied for drawal of family pension in respect of my late father. Even before the pension drawal could start, she expired on 03/06/1995.

Subsequently, as per the provision of scheme, me and my siblings (six members) applied for Children Pension. Our claim documents had been forwarded from PF section, Bokaro Steel PLant, vide despatch no. 968, dated 06/11/1995 to Ranchi (Jharkhand) Office.

Sir, It is been almost nine years we got a confirmation letter i.e. case # 10-A case settled on 02/12/1995 from EMPLOYEE'S PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION, (Head Office) on 30/11/2000. However, we are yet to receive our payment.

In addition, we got confirmation letters from Patna as well Ranchi office saying, the case # 10-A has been settled on 02/12/1995 and payment has been received by Main Post Office, Bokaro Steel Plant, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand.

However, to our surprise nothing has been done till date.

Therefore, I would like you to look into this matter and help us in settling the account once and for all.

Waiting for your positive response.

Thanks for all your time and effort in advance.

Archana Kumari.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

My service details are as follows :

Name : Bijay Kumar Mishra
Department : Electrical Engg. (Construction Division)
Last Post Held : Divisional Engineer (Electrical)
Last Pay Drawn : Basic pay Rs. 2060/- ( Scale of pay:1500-2340/-)
Date of joining : 19.3.1971
Date of leaving : 28.5.1985
Staff. No. : 092263
I have not received my PF and Gratuty. BSL Personel deptt. is not responding. How can I get my money, pl help if it is in your scope.
Am I eligible for pension scheme since money was deducted from the salary ?
B K Mishra