Samaj Kalyan, Pune. — OBC Scholarship

Sidjad on Jul 3, 2012
Respond To Complaint
Myself Siddharth Vivek Jadhav, I've completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engg from Pimpri Chinchwad Polytechnic, Pradhikaran Nigdi, Pune. I've got the OBC scholarship for 2010-11. For 2011-12, I have already filled the online form on But now the college is not giving the LC. Because I've not got the OBC scholarship from Samaj Kalyan. So what should I do now.
Please help me.
Complaint comments 5 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

m Inamke Sanket R. Taking addmission in D.R.Kakade Poly. In Pimpalwandi in 2009-10 and i am fill the scholarship form but i hav not got obc scholarship. pleas tel me what can i do?
We students of S M Dr D Y Patil Centre for Management And research, newale wasti, chikhali, pune 412114( MBA ) wanted to registrer complaining against my institute .In our institute illigale work are going on and its effect to we all student .
1) In these institute the catagory student are asked for fees .which is against the law ..and the scholarship which is given by state government is not refunded to the student .the catagory student like OBC/Sc/SBC/NT1/NT2/NT3/ST/EBC, are facing lot of problem .As there is an exam From 27th of november 2012 of univarsity of pune, the management and staff of the institute not giving the hall ticket to these student .without hall ticket the student are not allowed to sit in examination hall.
I am Swati Anant Vinchu complited B ed at rajagad dyanapeeth B ed college Dhanakawadi pune. year 2011 to 2012 still am waiting for my OBC shcolarship please replay me on or 9665001717
Myself Mayuri Sathale. I have completed my graduation from Ness Wadia College of Commerce in 2011 but haven't received my T.Y.BCOM OBC SCHOLARSHIP OF 2010-11.
Please tell me what should I do for receiving it.
Contact me on Mob. No. 9561478492

I have completed B-Tech from college of engineering pune but yet not received the OBC scholarship of 2010-2011
So what should I do now.
contact me on