Samaj Kalyan Vibhag - fees refund

Anoop kumar Pasi
samaj kalyan vibhag,
uttar pradesh

Respected Sir,
I completed PGDCA in year 2010 from Hanswahini Business School (bund road allahabad) which is affilated by BTEUP,Lucknow,UttarPradesh.Sir,I want to know that when fee refund's amount of session 2009-2010 will be given by samaj kalyan vibhag because my fee reimbrushment detail is shown in the net and my college give me Rs. 13,050.But my college's management has been already taken Rs.1450/-as commision .
I want to complain against my college and requested you to take a strict action against college and help me in getting my fee refund amount Rs.1450 . I am studying by taking educational loan .Plz send immediate reply on my email id.Thank you Sir.

Anoop Kumar
(PGDCA II year in 2009-2010 batch)
from-Hanswahini Business School, bund road Alld.
EmailId-24anoopkumar@gmail.com

Comments

jayaken

Respected Authority
Samaj Kalyan Vibhag,
u.p.

we are student of b.tech 2nd yr.of BIET, JHANSI AFFILIATED TO GBTU, lucknow.even i donot get fee-refund for first year sesssion 2009-10.
so, kindly take legal action against college and distt samaj kalyan vibhag.

regards
student of b.tech 2nd yr.

Respected Authority,
Samaj Kalayan vibhag,
UTTAR PRADESH

i, Inder pal singh student of B.Ed.(2007-08) of innovative institute of education and technology greater noida.my category is SC (kori).I want to now that when fee refund given by samaj kalayan vibhag and my fee reimbrushment is shown Rs.27536.in the net.but collrge is not giving fee refund.please help me .

thanks
your sincerely
inderpal singh
(innovatie institute of education greater noida.

respected Athourity
Samaj Kalyan vibhag

SIR,
I AMIT singh student of b. tech. final year of subharthi institute of technology & engg. meerut.
my fee refund is shoying on internet last two years( second & third year ) but ihave not get by my college.so sir i request you to pleas help me.

Your sincerely

respected Athourity
Samaj Kalyan vibhag
Respected Sir,
I am persuing B.Ed. from GSM College of advance ecucation, Bewar Distt Mainpuri U.P. My has S.R. No. of college 845. which is affilated by NCTE jaipur, India .Sir, I want to know that when fee refund's amount of session 2009-2010 will be given by samaj kalyan vibhag because my fee reimbrushment detail is shown in the net but my college has not distributed it till now. becasue some student have been return feec Rs. 27500/- . but I don't recived my Fee Refund by GSM College Manager . My college's management has been already taken main feec Rs.27500/- + other feec 27, 500/- = 55000 /-as commision by showing the student's list with the amount in June 2009.
I want to complain against my college and requested you to take a strict action against college and help me in getting scholarship because my father has low annual income. so I am studying by taking educational loan .Plz send immediate reply on my email id.
thanks.

TO,

RESPECTED ATHOURITY
SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG

Respected sir,

i am student of b.ed.(2008-09) from jagdees prasad pandey smarak p g college deopur adda bazar maharajganj .sir i want to know that why i did not get the scholarship, oterwise some some student got.
my category is GEN.
I request you plz help me.

THANKS

singharunsrinet@yahoo.com

arunupc@gmail.com
N Mar 23, 2011 by
rahul1988sd

My Name is Rahul Kumar Pandey S/O B.N.Pandey doing final year b.tech (Mechanical) from Sunder Deep Engg College, Dasna. My name is listed in fees reimburshment list of 2009-10 & 2010-11. But till date I have not received my scholarship amount facing lot of problem regarding my fees reimburshment amount.Please do need full.
N Sep 1, 2011 by
miss shalini

SIR!, i m shalini from BUNDELKHAND INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, JHANSI.
i joined this college in session 2009-10...i m getting my scholarships regularly...but, i m not getting my fee refund since last 2 years...even i hv submitted all real documents
Sir! problem is that in 1st year at the time of addmition, my income-crtificate was of july at that time there was no prcedure of online checking but in Agust online procedure started...when my application of verification reached in TAHSIL(SADAR)KANPUR...there was Mr. Banarsi Tiwari...it was ellection time nd, he conducted wrong verification...bcz there was no database of july month's.
...my database is only registered...even there are hundreds of people whose database is only registered...
that's their fault ...den y m suffering... :(
Mr. banarsi Tiwari is transred now from knp...
hence i lost my 1st year refund...but in 2nd...also i m not getting back my money,
...i seriusly need my money back, otherwise may be i hv to drop my study in middle.
feelling too much helpless...wid a little hope, i m to u
PLZ HELP me...
N Dec 9, 2011 by
1983Vikash

samaj kalyan vibhag,
uttar pradesh

Respected Sir,
I completed MBA in year 2010 from MONIRBA (University of Allahabad) Uttar Pradesh.Sir, I want to know that when fee refund's amount of session 2009-2010 will be given by samaj kalyan vibhag to me because my fee rembrushment already passed i also found my name on net .But i have not get that amount in my account yet.Please solve my problem and what should I do to get it.

Vikash Kumar Patel
(MBA II year in 2009-2010 batch)

EmailId-Vikash.monirba@gmail.com
N Jun 24, 2012 by
imran habib

Respected Sir,
I MOHAMMAD IMRAN HABIB student of b. tech. 3rd year of sBBS COLLEGE OF ENGG AN TECHNOLOGY. ALLAHABAD.
my fee refund is shoying on internet but ihave not get.
sir its my humble request to refun my fee so that i can continue my studies.

thankyu...