Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Dehradun - Scholarship

sourav19880101 on Apr 27, 2011
Respected Sir
I am a student from Utarakhand Tech. University. This is my final semester. At the starting of this year i had applied for the scholarship in SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG through my college.But i don't get my scholarship till now. Whenever i called them & asked about our OBC scholarship, they misbehaved with me & gave me the wrong information ever.
Now this year come to their end & my final examination will held on 20th may ,it will be finished on approx 30th may.
so in the reference of above matter i want to complain against the Samaj Kalayan Vibhag to not give us the suitable response,information & scholarship.
once i pass out from this university then i know that my chance to get this scholarship would be lost.
Complaint comments 14 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

scholarship - started

plz tell me the date when the 3rd round of hdfc scholarship will strat or plz contact me if anyone has information about this.my contact no. - 9305496423 or 9452809200

Its not fair how this people treat with a student giving him false commitment.. Need to take strict action against it..

Samaj kalyan vibhag dehradun is most corrupt dept. in dehradun, when i was done my M.B.A in the year of 2010, at that time i was applyied for the scholarship from the college side, i was completed all the required documents after that they did not give me my scholarship when i was gone to the samaj kalyan office dehradun they miss behave with me and do not give proper informaton i gone to the samaj kalyan office 7 times at that time a person name is Ramavtar sharma he miss behave with me most of the times after thar a person suggest me that without source your work is never done so after that i make a contact to a uncle he is B.J.P leader he make a call to Ramavtar sharma after 30 days from making the call my scholarship is come so from this real life story you make a idea that how much corrupt and shameless is actually have the Samaj kalyan vibhag of dehradun.

Non-Refund of Scholarship
Respected Sir
I am a student from UTTARAKHAND TECH. UNIVERSITY studying in UTTARANCHAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Premnagar, Dehradun. This is my final semester. At the starting of 3rd year i had applied for the scholarship in SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG through my college.but i didn’t get my scholarship from last two year ( i.e 3rd year and 4th year ) till now. Whenever i called them & asked about our OBC scholarship, they didn’t give me any information ever.
Now this year come to the end & my final examination will held from 20th may, it will be finished on approx 30th may.
so in the reference of above matter i want to complain against the Samaj Kalayan Vibhag to not give us the suitable response, information & scholarship.
please help me regarding this matter.
Sir, Almost all OBC candidates have been received their scholorship by their respective institute, But Still I am waiting for it.
You are therefore kindly requested to arrange to transfer/ handover the scholorship amount to me.

Thanks!

Phone no:- 8410469704
Email id:- mustahidali90@gmail.com

Scholarship
Respected Sir
I am a student from H.N.B.G. University. This is my final Exam(B.Ed.) august2012. At the starting of this year i had applied for the scholarship in SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG through my(KUKREJA INSTITUTE OF TEACHER EDUCATION) college.But i don't get my scholarship till now. Whenever i called them & asked about our SC scholarship, they misbehaved with me & gave me the wrong information ever.
Now this year come to their end & my final examination will held on August,

respeted sir,
my name is shammi kumar. i am studing in doon business school in bba programme.i was applyed for scholarship of obc but there were no response came from your department. please kindly grant me scholarship

TO
the samaj kalayan
vibhag
Dehradun
Uttrakhand
respected sir
Sir my name is SADDAM HUSAIN. i am a student of B.Tech-3rd year from '.JBIT DEHRADUN affilated to UTRAKHAND TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. Sir i did not get my scholar ship of session '2010-11&2011-12 but my other friends have got their scholarship. sir i am in need of my scholarship to give my college fee for my further study, , i am not so rich that i can give my fee i am from a farmer
family.sir please help me to provide my scholarship.
yours sincerely
SADDAM HUSAIN
JBIT DEHRADUN
ROLL NO.-10530104013

I want to know that is there any scholarship for poor Student of general categories of B.Ed Class. If yes what is the step.it would be my pleasure if you give me above information without RTI.
Awaiting with hope positive

Praveen Kumar
Contact 09990762388
prvnkk@in.com

to
the samaj kalayan vibhag

sir
i want to know that whats haping with us, there are no rules for us to complain any one
for about our scholarship, ever year we get problem to get us our scholarship, whats do
government with our scholarship, we want to know about this feedback

thanks

please help me regarding this matter.

i m the student of graphic era university dehradun . this is my 3rd semester .at the starting of btech 1st yr i can applied for scholarship through the college in SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG. but idont get the scholarship till now . sir please chek this and solve my problem. this is my humble request ...

scholarship not found - Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Dehradun

sir my name is raju varma s/o kanahaiya lal verma and i study b.tech 1st year from uttaranchal university (uit) i fill scholarship on september 2013 but i did not find it is one year fill the form so plz sir chek my status and send my scholarship

sir my name is PRADEEP s/o PRAKASH LAL and i am pass out ayurved bheshjya kalpak from SHIVALIK INSTITUTE OF AYURVED AND RESEARCH NEAR BANSIWALA BRIDGE JHAJRA DEHRADUN UTTARAKHAND Bach no - 2011- 13 i fill / apply scholarship on 2013 but i did not find it is one year fill the form so plz sir chek my status and send my scholarship

TO
the samaj kalayan
vibhag
Dehradun
Uttrakhand
respected sir
Sir my name is JASVEER SINGH RANA. i am a student of B.Tech-2nd year from SHIVALIK CILLEGE OF ENGINEERING affilated to UTRAKHAND TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. Sir i did
not get my scholar ship of session '2013-14 but my other
friends have got their scholarship. sir i am in need of my scholarship
to give my college fee for my further study, , i am not so rich that i
can give my fee i am from a farmer
family.sir please help me to provide my scholarship.
yours sincerely