SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG KANPUR - scholarship

amit_katiyar on Mar 12, 2011
SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG is not sending the schoolership of the students.......

the schooler session is 2010-2011

Comments

N Jun 12, 2013 by
karamendra

Best Review
sir, my scholarship went to another account(32466768251) which was not exist in branch. sir please recheck the form and copy of passbook (there was my right account no.32466768351).sir please correct the data and send scholarship on right address. thank you-

name-amit verma
branch- barra(karrhi), kanpur
highschool roll no-01092152
N Apr 21, 2011 by
HKDSAILU

i am the student of btech in M.P., my permanent address is kanpur. i fill the form to scholarship so i want to know refund scholarship information sent in my email address-(hkdsailu.sri@gmail.com) or my mob.(07898127213).
N Jul 14, 2011 by
akashj81

Why Not Sending...
N Jul 14, 2011 by
akashj81

Sir, why up to now the scholorship is not send to us and Also Our Fees Is not Returned... We are already submitted our Process Money..

Name- akash jaiswal
college- Bhabha Institute Of Science & Technology (Kanpur dehat)
Branch- B.Tech (Information Technology)
Roll No:- 0835413005
Ac No.: 1893001500207321
mail id- akashj81@gmail.com
contact no:- 9415829581
N Jul 23, 2011 by
vrathi27

I am the student of MCA 2K8 batch in C.S.J.M. Kanpur .My fee refund is shown in the website but fees is not deposit in My account.Please tell about this.

Name- Vishal Rathi
contact no:- 9795978771
category- GENERAL
D Jul 28, 2011 by
e=l

I am student of poly techanic kanpur name Nisha Gautam W/O Dharmendra kumar Deciplane PGDMSM cat. SC (2010/2011) we have full payment deposit fee 8790.00 Rupees but scholar ship come 1665.00 . kya SC student ko free return nahi hoti he kya.
mo. no. 9044034845
E mail:- kureeldharmendra@rediffmail.com
N Aug 2, 2011 by
satish.iitr

hello this is satish gupta from iit roorkee . i have completed my graduation in 2010-2011 session from kanpur institute of technology. the tution fees paid to the college is 75000 rs. which is to be reimbursed from government. my name is present on official website scholarship.up.nic.in but i did not receive any scholarship and fee reimbursement from government though i belong to a obc (ncl) categary so sir please informe me either i will receive my scholarship or not.

my e mail id is-satish0716540050@gmail.com
A Aug 28, 2011 by
samaj kalyan vibhag kanpur

why are not sending scholership .please tell me about it

i am student of mba. iam 2year student.1year scholership d fees refundable anis showing in amout in 27650

in scholershipup.nic in.but scholership did not come in my account

i am need scholership and fees refundable for furthure study

if you will not help me . then I will present this problem in front chief minister of utter pradesh

EMAIL-vsanjay28@yahoo.com
N Nov 7, 2011 by
tumharimaakabhosda

madarchodo fees refund kya apni maa chudwane me lga di?
N Feb 15, 2012 by
shikhar dixit SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG KANPUR  - Uttar Pradesh, India

myself was a student of b.tech. in rama institute of engineering and technology mandhana kanpur in session 2010-2011.i have not get my scholarship for the very same period till now, i had completed all the required formalties despite contacting a lot of times to my college authorities, i did not got any response till now what i have to do on one side govt. is making promises to provide scholarship but ur department is lethargic towards this, so please look into the matter as soon as possible . i shall be highly obliged to you. my details is as ....
name; shikhar dixit
college;rama institute of engineering and technology.
branch; b.tech. ( computer science)
roll no.0729310048
a/c no. 696810110000132
bank; bank of india choubeypur mandhana rama city kanpur.
mail id;shikhar25nov@gmail.com
ct. no. 08010589626
category;general
N Apr 2, 2012 by
Anuj nigam

hello sir,
My name is Anuj Nigam and completed mca from college Subhash Institute of Software Technology kanpur in 2011.
why up to now the scholorship is not send to me.
Please give the reply...

So, kindly request you that please refund my tusion fee.

Email:-anuj.nigam070@gmail.com
N Jun 7, 2012 by
imuansari

good morning sir, I am Imran Ansari student of MCA first year in KIT, Kanpur. Sir i belong to a poor family. my father is a simple farmer. They don't have enough mony for carry on my study. Plz Sir, I requested you to send the scholarship in my account.
A Jul 26, 2012 by
kaushal10190@gmail.com

my name is showing in record but but fees is not depositted in my account .pls gine me reply as soon as .my no. is 9236051581 .pls contact me in this no.
N Aug 25, 2012 by
vaibhav.verma786

I am Vaibhav Verma Student Of KIT Kanpur pursuing B.Tech fro there in the session of 2011-12 we can't get scholarship and also my pocket money . W hen i went to samaj kalyan office situated at vikas nagar kanpur commonly named as Vikas Bhawan they said that budget not passed by the manniye mukhya mantri Akhilesh Yadav ji . some one told that you get the scholarship but 50 % scholarship will be deducted . Can u give me any suggestion over it.
D Oct 25, 2012 by
Ram Kishan Verma

Hello Sir, I, m R. K. Verma, Kanpur and completed B.Ed. 2011-12 (SC). The concerning university granted me zero balance fee but at the time of counseling, deposited 500+5000 fee for counseling & fee. 5000 refundable for zero fee. But the college admn. says that we have received 46251/- from Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, so we taken your 5000 for fee then complete fee 51, 250/-. I want to know that is Samaj Kalyan Vibhag is paid 46251/- for full fee 51, 250/-. If paid 51, 250 to college then they are kept 5, 000 which are refundable to SC candidate (zero fee).
Plz tell me soon at dash1.kishan@gmail.com

Roll no.:-1150510029
Email:- pk79325@gmail.com
Account no.:-24350100018031
Contect no.:-8545927986
sir i got the poket money but not got the 40000 as scholarship.so i pay the money in collage but my friends have got the scholarship.so please tell me how many time take to give my fees .please sir inform me .

N Apr 14, 2013 by
er.pankaj

Sir, why up to now the scholorships is not send to us and Also Our Fees Is not Returned... We are already submitted our Process Money..

Name- pankaj yadav
college- Bhabha Institute Of Science & Technology (Kanpur dehat)
Branch- B.Tech (mechanical engineering)
Roll No:-0935440031
Ac No.:1893001500223417
mail id- er.pankajsingh21@gmail.com
contact no:- 9451325021
N Apr 21, 2013 by
an1

sir, our fees is not returned .i am economically weaker student so please returned our fees.
Name-ankesh kumar
college- krishna institute of technology kanpur
Branch- B.Tech (i.t.)
Roll No:-0935113009
Ac No.:696610110000492 (bank of india)
mail id- ankeshprjpt1@gmail.com
contact no:- 7398755001, 8726986865
N May 3, 2013 by
reet gill

sir i am inder jeet kaur, my scholarship is not coming and financially very weak sir kindly focused to my problem
name-INDERJEET KAUR
branch-mechanical third year
institute-allen house institute of technology kanpur
category-sc
roll no-1150540902
account no-24350100017954
phone no-8303565381

N Jun 3, 2013 by
Afaq82 SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG KANPUR  - Uttar Pradesh, India

Respected sir,

I am a student of Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped (AITH) kanpur, being a minority i am waiting for my scholarship which is assigned for all the minorities, but i am still not getting we have tried to meet DM and Samaj kalyan vibhag too, but no body is listening to us, i am unable to continue my studies further due to fees, please help us, we had more than 10 meetings with DM and Samaj kalyan officials but nothing helped,

Sir, I AM STILL BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY AND CONSTITUTION OF INDIA,

Please help us

Name- Sultan Khan
College- AITH, kanpur
Btech in biotechnology (Final Year)

SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG KANPUR - scholarship