samaj kalyan vibhag muzaffarnagar — scholarship matter

arhnt jain on Jun 2, 2012
sir,i am Arihant jain student of M.C.A 1st year. my name is in to a schalarship scholarship is money is not come in my account.sir please check the details and inform of me.i am belongs to the minority community.
Name- Arihant jain
Class- M.C.A
Mobile no-7417751565
Address- 49,East Abupura, MUZAFFARNAGAR
Complaint comments 3 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Sir, I am Himanshu Joshi student of B.Tech 2nd year from S.D College of Engineering & Technology, Muzaffarnagar belongs to poor General category.My name is on 89th the Post Matric student list 2012-13, amounting Rs.60200/- only and my Father's income certificate is under Rs.40000/- only attached.Sir, please let me know the status of my afforsaid scholarship & fee reimbursement.I will be highly oblige, sir still I have not deposited my college fees due to this.Thanks Name-Himanshu Joshi Class-B.Tech 2nd year now to be appeared in 3rd year Mobile-08439567836 Address-85-A, Ankit Vihar, Lal Bagh, Muzaffarnagar(UP)
Respected sir, i am Garima joshi.class-BCA, 1st year, SD college of Management Studies, MZN.I had applied for scholarship and fee reimbursement 2012-2013 but still i had not found the same.So, sir please let me know the current status of my afforsaid matter as soon as possible. Thanking you..
Name-Garima Joshi
Address-85-A, Ram Kutir, Ankit vihar, MZN
Contact no-09458812379
sir I m student of final year
meri scholarship abhi tk nhi ayi h status check kiya to"response not received from the bank through pfms & data not digitally signed by dwo "show kr rha h iska mtlb kya h
mai poor family se belong krta hu so please sir help me and scholarship bhejne ki kripa kare
id- 9934020362002
a/c 705410110002655

samaj kalyan vibhag muzaffarnagar - scholarship matter

Complaint category Category: Education