samaj kalyan vibhag,swargate,pune — CASTE VALIDITY CERTIFICATE

Yashwant Walke
Respected sir/mam

I had applied for cast validity certificate, Case no.-2220 through my college during previous year. But, it is not ready yet, after even a one year completed. Whenever I will be going there they always replied that, It will take two-three months again.
They never tell proper reason. Even I had attached my Sisters Cast Validity Cert., my Fathers cast cert. and all required documents.
So, can you help me,please.
Thanking You!
Date
4/8/2010
Y.D.WALKE
Mb.-9021461221

Complaint comments  27 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

To,
Respected sir/mam

I had applied for cast validity certificate, Case no.-1990 through my Army Public School Pune-411001 Letter No 2001/APS name Aditya Gajanan Khonde with my friend Case No. 1991 Aditya Anil Pole his status found on line but my status not found in on line.
So, can you help me, please.
Thanking You!
Best Regards,
Aditya Gajanan Show more... Khonde
gajanan.khonde@yahoo.com
Respected sir / mam,
I applied for caste validity in 22 supt 2009 . but uptill now dindnt find any reply i check my process every month by going to office of caste validity . but they every time avoid me and say ur case is lost from office and sometimes says transfer to case to nagpur samaj kalyan office but its not issue .
when i m going to my Show more... home district nagpur they told me . " aisa koi case aya hi nahi " . what is solution for this .plz help me i m in trouble and education is in trouble.
krupal n. sonkusare
(9970523693)
I Have problem about a cast validity certificate. And my status is not found in online.
So, can u help me please..
Thanking you...!
Best Regards,
Ravendra Jibhau Nikam.
My email add is- nikam.poonam21@gmail.com

Respected sir/mam

Subject : - for issuing cast validity.

Name of applicant:- ROHAN BAYAJI PAWAR

With the referance of above subject, I am ROHAN BAYAJI PAWAR stidied in SECOND year MECHANIL engg. shri rajashree institute pune Sir I had submitted application for cast validity in the year2010, yet I have not got the validity. Show more... So, I requist you to issue my validity as early as possible.
Thanking You.

ROHAN BAYAJI PAWAR
SHRI RAJESHRI INSTITUTE PUNE

rani.b.pawar@gmail.com
Respected sir,
My name is Shrikant Shankar Bhandare
I am a student of MCA (science).
I am "Chambhaar". (Scheduled cast).
I need my cast validity Certificate. When I submit my application for cast validation, The authorized person
sitting there, did not accept my application. saying that, M.C.A. students are not granted Cast Validation. Show more...
and show me some GR (cbc-12/2008/no.427/...). and refused to give me the copy of that GR.
Kindly help me.
Thank you.

Shrikant Bhandare
shreebhandare@gmail.com
Pune.

Respected sir/mam

Subject : - for issuing cast validity.

Name of applicant:-

With the reference of above subject, I am Mulla Malaika Altafhussain studying in Third year Computer engg. VIVA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY IN Virar .Sir I had submitted application for cast validity in the year 2010 & that is passed to the kolhapur Show more... office in the dakshata pathak department . And i have visited kolhapur office twice n just concluded that the documents are still in process. So, I request you to issue my validity as early as possible.
Thanking You.

Mulla Malaika Altafhussain
VIVA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
e.id:-malaikamulla.9218@gmail.com

I tried a lot to register on your website for new registration.But I am unable to receive your OTP number.
The notice i get always is that you will receive OTP number in 10 min because website is only live for 10 min .
But your server is never responding.And is not letting OTP number to be send on our mobile phone .

samaj kalyan vibhag,swargate,pune - CASTE VALIDITY CERTIFICATE