Sampark Network - Cheating

vijay563
Samperk netwok operating a froud friendship club in siliguri.The member of this club are froud and chearters becouse they give me some mobile no. they all are cheating with me like a no.09507513614,name Madhu in Jharkhand/Bihar this no. is given by there help line no-09233569888,so all people d'ont make a member in samperk network.

Comments

S.MANJULA Sampark Network  - India

DEPOSIT AMOUNT - SMART SERVICE FORWARDERS

sub. personal loan.

with reference to the above subject we applied p.lone long back, Your person[Mr.Mr.Vineeth, mob.No 9962584909.] came and take cheque Rs.13000/= for processing paper.

After fifteen days back he came & said P.Loan not sancation. But, Sofar he did't return our Deposit Amount. He keep our money more than month why Idon't know
kindly chack-up your end and reply immediately [He was working in santhome branch at chennai]

regards,
senthil

Wants nobody cheated by sampark net work

sir, Take some action in this cheaters friendship club otherwise there members always cheat .

Few months back I called at Sampark Network and taken the membership for 6 months. They given me some offer price also, I do not remember, near about Rs. 1450. I took membership and for first few days I thought it was just wastage of money. But after few days, I spoken to a guy, I forgot his name too, who help me out of this problem, and after that I haven't face any problem till my validity.
He said to me, they provide genuine numbers only, but sometimes users switch off their mobile or change their SIM cards, that's why customers of Sampark Network feel they have been cheat. But Sampark takes the validity period to provide all the customers some genuine numbers.
So I suggest all the members of Sampark Network, who are thinking they have been cheat, to have patience, they take time but provide service. :) I do not have any complaint so I share you my opinion.

Good Luck to you all.

cheating by sampark network i paid Rs 1500/- for the dating services on the basis of one olyvious net working (sampark) whose no 09233504755. she promised that they r not cheats, so i have depoisted money in icici a/c. from yesterday i making call to her means there r not giving responce there r give all wrong nos, and there simply switch offing there phones.
Sampark Network is a cheating organization. Please take necessary action to stop their cheating.
A Mar 8, 2011 by
pshukla1982

I am 30 Years Smart Boy
A Mar 8, 2011 by
pshukla1982

Hi i am Smart Boy
A Mar 22, 2011 by
mnh14

i totally agree thsi . we must btake some legal action against suchj FRUAD people. IF ANY BODY FROM siliguri reads this pl call on 09233504761, , 09233569888 . & infm postal address so that we cam lodge police complaint
manoj_gcmmf@yahoo.com

Have you got any ID No. from them, after depositing money in their account,
mnh14

yes i do agree with this . pl register police complaint in siliguri

yeah i got ID from THEM.BUT IT SEEMS THAT WAS FAKE
N May 18, 2011 by
SAMIR REDDY

samparknetwork a big fraud friendship club in siliguri.all the members are fraud here.i m awarning to all the members that pls dont join this club.they will take a great money from them and gv them nothing.dont beleive sampark.
N May 18, 2011 by
mnh14

they are fraud but there must be police complaint against them to stop
A May 20, 2011 by
ambhatiya

N May 20, 2011 by

we must take immediate POILCE ACTION AGAINST THIS SAMPARK
A May 27, 2011 by
mike ryan

they give number but most of the number are either switched off or out of coverage area and when we ask for another number they say "u are allowed to get only one number in a day" and they will give calling timing after 6 pm and if than also that no. doesn't work we cannot help it as the office will be closed after 6 pm and next day u will hve to call again for another fake number
NOW THE WORST PART IS IF U R LUCKY TO TALK TO ANY LADY FROM THE NUMBERS GIVEN FROM SAMPARK THAT LADY WILL AGAIN ASK TO DEPOSIT 5000 IN HER ACCOUNT, LIKE " RIMI, REKHA AND ANJALI "

PLZ DONT DEPOSIT ANY MONEY IN THOSE ACCOUNTS AND JUST TELL THEM TO F**K OFF !!!

AND INTRESTING THING IS THAT SAMPARK DO NOT TAKE ANY MONEY FROM ANY LADIES SO EVEN IF THAT PERSON IS NOT INTERESTED OF LOST THE NUMBER THE SAMPARK PEOPLE WILL KEEP ON DISTRIBUTING THE NUMBER AND OTHERS WILL SUFFER WITH WASTE OF TIME AND HUGE MOBILE BILL

ANY BODY FROM SIALGURI PLZ take action

there no is 09233569888
N May 29, 2011 by
SAMIR REDDY

YES, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS PEOPLE.THEY R DOING A BIG CHEATING WITH INNOCENT PEOPLE.NOW IN ZED FRIENDS ALSO DOING.THESE ARE THE SAME COMPANY UNDER OLYVIOUS NET TRADING OVT LTD, BECOZ THEY R GIVING SAME ACCOUNT NO TO ME.NOW I SHOULD INFORM 2 ALL THE PEOPLE THAT PLS DONT TAKE ANY REGISTRATION FROM THIS FRIENDSHIP CLUB.EVEN THE BEHAVIOUR OF THIS CLUB GIRLS ARE ALSO 2 BAD.GIRLS ARE TAKING MONEY AN THEIR OWN ACCOUNT FROM THIS INNOCENT PEOPLE...SO DONT BELIEVE THIS.
N Jun 20, 2011 by
ritesh1979

ya . i have also taken the membership of sampark in1600 rs. they give me 3 numbers & all that no are switch off or out of caverage area.when i talk in helpline they give another no but same problem persist tre.so necessary action should be taken against them.
N Jul 15, 2011 by
Nehafun

Dear Satej
Its just you who has positive feedback for this organisation.
Can you pls share more experince with them to suggest us wheter to join or not.
A Jul 30, 2011 by
salmaan272007

I am also agree with this. Sampark network is totally Fraud . I also deposited 1600 for 6 months membership before two months. and till today i did not get a single number working or genuine . Even the number holders are Fraud. So please do not register or waste your money.

Sampark Network - Cheating