samparknetwork.com - service

ootpal
samparknetwork.com is friends club.I took membership on 30th August'10 at Rs. 1400/- (rupees one thousand four hundred only) by depositing the amount at HDFC BANk, Dibrugarh , Crediting OLYVIUOS NET TRADING PVT., LTD. As advised by the tele caller(KOMAL) Ph. 09232533224 of samparknetwork.com . Before depositing the sum she(Komal) gave me the assurance of being able to get service from both mobile as well as from the web site (samparknetwork.com).
but even today they could not provide me my pass word so that I can use their web site.

Regaeds,
ootpal

Comments

N Jan 17, 2011 by
matavalam

my id no.17938n dated 12-01-2011 i am getting the numbers are not working or above age or they are asking the money iam trying to inform to my tele caller thanusree is not lifting the phone or more times i tried she lifted the phone but she is telling donot tell anything.To day i got the number 8759325397 is 65 years old. so please take action.
N Mar 30, 2011 by

hi i am ajay my id is sm1873n she was saying i have given the gurgaon no but she was provide std no out of ncr pls. dont loging this site and i am police compland this site this is a feque site pls. beware this site

A Sep 13, 2011 by
rajib sharma

but ruby asi nahi he usne mujhe acha service diya.plz call ruby 9233504760 and collect gud numbers
D Sep 14, 2011 by
himanshu reddy

I HAVE TAKEN MEMBERSHIP FROM THIS COMPANY .THEY SAYS THAT THEY WILL PROVIDE 180 NUMBERS WITHIN 6 MONTHS .I REALLY GOT 180 NUMBERS SOME OF THEM WAS REALLY GOOD . I GOT LOCAL NUMBERS ONLY I HAVE DIPOSITED 1700 RS ... I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY ONE COMPANY WHO PROVIDES REALLY GOOD GIRLFRIENDS NUMBER
N Jul 21, 2012 by
T K Shaju

samparknetwork.com is friends club.I took membership on June 12 at Rs. 2400/- (rupees Two thousand four hundred only) by depositing the amount at HDFC BANk, Lawrance Road, New Delhi, Crediting OLYVIUOS NET TRADING PVT., LTD. As advised by the tele caller(Payal Ph.09333059998 & 09233504760 of samparknetwork.com . Before depositing the sum Payal gave me no of call and also assurard of being able to get service from both mobile as well as from the web site (samparknetwork.com). Till date I tried no of times to contact Ms. Payal over the phone either not picking up the phone or switched off. Accedently she picks the phone she behaves like she dont know or not even spoked to me. She have not passed any nos or id as she assured before depositing amount. She call me and said they have received the money and she will call me back with in 2 hrs but the 2 hrs has not come till date. I never thaught such a good company can become fraud.
N Feb 3, 2013 by
jaison444

my idno 181817, they given one number and i caled her, her name is mona, she told to pay 3500 on one account, after i m paying she is not reciving the cal... this is cheating site, be careful ...
N Feb 21, 2013 by

TO-DAY I HAVE REGISTER MY NAME WITH U BY DEPOSITING RS.4500/- THROUGH NEFT BANKING IN UR AXIS BANK ACCOUNT AS ADVISED BY SWEETY OF UR COMPANY. BEFORE DEPOSITING THE AMOUNT, SWEETY EXPLAIN ME DETAILS ABOUT THE SERVICES RENDER BY U. AS PER HER COMMITMENT, AFTER DEPOSITING THE REQUIRED MEMBERSHIP FEES, UR COMPANY WILL PROVIDE ME THREE TELEPHONE NUMBERS FROM THE TOWN THAT I WANT TO-DAY AND AFTER THAT U WILL PROVIDE ME EVERY DAY ONE NUMBER FOR ONE YEAR. BUT THE THREE NUMBERS THAT U HAVE GIVEN ME IS ONE FROM ASSAM AND THE OTHER TWO ARE NOT AVAILABLE. SINCE I WANT NUMBERS FROM MY LOCALITY, UR REQUESTED TO SEE THAT ANY NUMBERS GIVEN ME SHOULD BE FROM THE PLACE THAT I WANT.

SUKUMAR
N Apr 14, 2013 by
akbeh

My id no.190344n provided by banding roy of kolkota br she gave me no 99333060001 I called everyday they gvive me everyday a contact no.I found either tsese no are fake or inveliedas I pay 4500.00 you may pl.advise them to give me a genuine no in my local Vizag.
N May 11, 2013 by
Buddy123

My id no is 1952n and paid 6000/.I got some number but are not responding/wrong number or asking for money.
N May 11, 2013 by
Buddy123

My id no is 195219n and paid 6000/.I got some number but are not responding/wrong number or asking for money.
N May 31, 2013 by
helloram251985

My id no is sm189532n and paid 6000/.I got some number but are not responding/wrong number or asking for money.
Please provide me with the good quality numbers as promised. If matter is not attending definitely I will escalate this issue.I WANT NUMBERS FROM MY LOCALITY, UR REQUESTED TO SEE THAT ANY NUMBERS GIVEN ME SHOULD BE FROM THE PLACE THAT I WANT
N May 31, 2013 by
helloram251985

ple. give good quality nos...this is my id no: sm189532n i reg.30 th march 2013 tell date no body contact this network . how to belive this network tell. friends this site is very baddddddddddddd
N Sep 23, 2013 by
sankarjayaraman

member id:1535107855-gold membership. sankar jayaraman
I have taken member ship four month ago, they promised to get local female no (Coimbatore) for rs 4500/. after becoming a member they never given Coimbatore no.they were given all north indian female no(Calcutta, u.p, etc).recently ie in the month of august 25 they called on my mobile and informed me that one Coimbatore town hall no given and name as pooja and informed to call after 6.00p.m. I called that no after 6.00p.m, I will get only swithed off announcement only. I tried to find out the no, but the no belongs to Karnataka.i want only in Coimbatore, why they should lie and give other no.if not available ion Coimbatore they can tell it is not available.why they should tell wrong/lie.
this is an iso organisation how they are teasing the customers. we have to write to iso organisation.

samparknetwork.com - service