Samsung - Pathetic service from Rajtronics, Bangalore

brute on Feb 10, 2011
BEWARE OF RAJTRONICS in Bangalore.
The service is very pathetic. I booked a Washing machine a month ago and till date I did not get the delivery. Every time when I call their sales person Santhosh, I get the same reply that it will be delivered today or tomorrow. I don't know when that "tomorrow" comes !!
Finally today he said the model I have booked is defective from Samsung itself (model no : WF0602WKQ) and I cancelled the order; yet to get back my deposit money.
AVOID PURCHASE AT RAJTRONIS, BANGALORE. I have not seen such a worst dealer attitude towards customers.
They take you for a ride...

Comments

A Mar 19, 2011 by
sriharish28

Today I visited Rajtronics to book a refrigerator and the service was pathetic. The sales guy Santhosh who handles home-appliances was very pathetic in treating the customers. One has to run behind him to know the specifications and got fed up with the service. As usual he didnot tell the exact date of delivery and replied like it will come in next "few" days. The samsung dealer in Indiranagar gave a very nice response when I purchased TV and delivered immediately as promised. I wish not to visit Rajtronics again.
A Dec 21, 2011 by
honey17

I have booked for a Microwave oven(paid full amount) for my friend in Rajtronics in the discount sale during diwali(unfortunately am an samsung employee) and they told the product will be delivered in max 15 days.but that didnt happen.I used to call santhosh the sales guy he used to say tommorrow they deliver the product.When i waited for a week calling him daily, he told stock is not there and then he told model is not available and extended for another week.
Finally they delivered the product which is latest model and the cost is less than the model i asked for.I dont have any other option to revert back(since i paid the entire amount)Finally i struggled to get the refund money after 10 days.
I have decided not to buy anything from Rajtronics and i wont suggest that for any of my friends even if we get descounts on that.
Am posting this mainly for the awarness and one should not suffer like me.

Samsung - Pathetic service from Rajtronics, Bangalore