Samsung - Bad TFT monitor..

Abhijit Sangle
I have purchesed a 19'' Samsung TFT monitor on 1st August 2008. In a weeks time it was dead. After makeing several calls to samsung service center on there toll free ( 1800110011) on 11th August 2008 a person visited to attend the complaint. The circuit board in TFT was found faulty. As it was a new purches I should have got the replacement but they denied it and repaired the new monitor.
Now the picture quality is gone bad and when I start my PC, monitor keep flickring for 15 to 20 seconds.
Please guide me where I can complain about this.

Abhijit.

Comments

i have a 19" wide TFT Monitor(model 920 NW) ... i have connected this with computer using 512 mb Graphic card... but i m not able to set the resolution of this TFT ... i got the toll free number 180030008282.. but its always busy i have tried 3-4 hrs but no response ... plz tell me wat i should do ?... i m not able to see any text on screen ...

Sanjay

i have purchased a 19" TFTsamsung{model syncmaster 933sn purchased last month. ihave a horizontal line in my computer i have lodged a complain in the toll free no. 1800110011 but they couldn't solve my problem nor they forward the complain to teqnical department. plz tell me what i shoud do? suggest, or give me the service center number in cuttack, orissa.i am not able to view properly. my phone no.09861358000. plz give me suggesation.

i have purchase a 19'' TFT model no ls17hansbixtp at 24/01/08 . i have a problem related to display ..
of TFT . i contact to GORAKHPUR situated samsung service center at 08 /08/ 09 .during consultation of the problem they give me consolation that problem can be corrected in one week but now 45 days passed problem is same .the allwayse give excuses related to pending problem ..
when i ask him to complain no ..they are not responding well and allwayse try to refuse the problems
my Complaint no is WA69540910907 .
plz tell me status of my problem ..
and i have a big problem related to the behaviour of the services provider of GORAKHPUR center .the are not behaving like customer support center employ the behave like don of samsung.

my Complaint no is WA69540910907 .
plz tell me status of my problem ..
my contact no is 9454591233.

MODEL NO: LS17HANSBIXTP

my complain no is wa69540910907. at ansh enterprises, betiyahata gorakhpur. lcd of my compter have screen display related problem .i have complain at 08 /08 /09 at service center but no progress till date. excuses are made every time i quire about my TFT . even every time they claim about the responsbility of company, give the blame on company.
regarding to delay in service, every time they give excuse about "pending " problem .
and who is responsible for this / is it company or service center .
about 45 dayes are passed .nither they are giving date till which they can repair my TFT

4th year.

I have same problem with the blue ray player.
Customer service is very bad

hi sir,

I have purchased a samsung tft monitor in 2007 in jan. At that time it works good but now in these days it have 4 blue and orange line appear in the middle of the monitor.i want to know how can these problem solve. plz advise for this problem.
Now what should i do ?

hi sir,

Now what should i do ?

Plz mail me your valuable suggestion
mail id- rajuvnsup@yahoo.co.in

Worst Service Support - Samsung / Monitor

i Registered a compliant on 09.01.2010 regarding the monitor service. Compliant number is 8413164880. they assured to come and rectify the problem on 18.01.2010. Failed to atttend. again contacted customer care service and assured that they will come and rectify the problem on 25.01.2010. The day also passed. bu the problem are not yet rectified. Come on Samsung keep it up. What a wonderful customer care service!

Don't make the people fool.

By rams

I had purchased a 15' Samsung colour monitor in 2007.But recently it had some display problem.So I booked a complain on company's toll free no 1800-3000-8282.The complain was registered and the BP NO-8416464293.One lady told me that your complain was registered having the said BP No & our service Engineer will visit you today.But I had waited & waited no one visited for another five days.Then I had again remind using same toll free no & again one lady replied that the same bp no had been registered some problem happened service engineer will visit you today anyhow. But the same story continues nobody visited me for another five days.And I again remind the case but nothing happened.So I request everybody please do not buy products from Samsung make due to their poor/no service support.
D Oct 10, 2012 by
SANJAYJAIN786

R/sir,
model: B1930N
Model Code: LS19PUYKFLXL
S/L: 0013HPGB122708
Ref: 8447235187

I have purchased a 18.5" TFT Samsung in last year. I have three to four horizontal line in my computer. I have lodged a complain in the toll free no 1800110011 but they could not solve my problem nor they forward my complain to technical department. Plz tell me what I should do? suggest or give me the nearest service center. my phone no. 09413342332
Address: SANJAY JAIN, R-4/186, S.T.P.S., THERMAL COLONY, SURATGARH Distt. SRIGANGANAGER(RAJ.)335804

Samsung - Bad TFT monitor..