Samsung Fridge - No cooling in lower portion

Mrs. Rita Chaudhary
We had purchased Samsung Referigerator in 2005 (double door) but for the last 3 months it has been giving problem of excessive cooling in upper portion and very less or no cooling in the lower portion. Samsung Engineers have visited our place number of times but have failed to rectify the fault and now they say it cant be rectified as the inner wool-lining has expanded from inside. They advised us to keep two packing under the front legs, it may improve but unfortunately even by doing so situation is same. Our submission is if it is a manufacturing defect, the samsung should replace this with new fridge at their cost.

Lalit Mohan
E-365/366 Double Storey
Ramesh Nagar
New Delhi - 110015
Tel: 9810240367 and land line 01125461062

Comments

mr B.P.Aggarwal Samsung Fridge  - India

damaged product have been delivered and compony is not responding - Samsung Fridge

On 21 may 2009 we bought the refrigerator of samsung company.The dealer have delivered damaged and faulty frige.Fridge is making lot of noise and it is shaking as well.From 22 may 2009 we have registered our complaint. Twice the service men have visited.They themself committed that it isfaulty and non-repairable. But when we said for replacement company is blaming dealer and dealer is blaming company.We have been suffering from 2 weeks but nothing has done. Company's staff is mis behaving on phone; same with dealer.

address of dealer :samsung exclusive
plotno.1 shopno.1
mcd bedi market
roop nagar, delhi-110007
phone:23845888, 9711118247

please do something soon we are suffering a lot.
Bhim Gulati Samsung Fridge  - India

complaint 8410341701 Dt. 19/05/09 - Samsung Fridge

a complaint for the repair of fridge was given to service centre/costumer care wide no. 8410341701 dt. 18th may 2009 the service person phoned and suggested for the closing of fridge on 19th evening the fridge was closed on 20th the service engineer checked and told about the fault of defreeze timer etc. and promised to replace the faulty part by 21 or 22 may positively inspited my regular phone calls to comstumer care and the engineer no one turnup and no reply to my calls, sir I feel tobe the foolish man by buying your samsung prodect were there is no sale and service facilities I feel sorry to present my complaint in such a big orgnisation were working of costumer care and service centre is very poor and clear cheating with the consumer .
thanks

BHIM GULATI
Complainant7731497 Samsung  - India

My complaint No is 8401382747 and was lodged on 16-6-09, till now there is no response
iqbal khan Samsung  - India

no cooling - Samsung

sir, i had purchased samsung side by side refrigerator this year in feb from kanpur. the packed refrigerator was shifted to gurgaon where i presently live. my complain is that the fridge does not cool as it should work.i have givena nmbr of complaints where few executives cam and visited us and suggested us to put a stabilizer which we did. but the same condition exists and all the visiting executives come up with the same story.how can i fridge of this model cannot sustain the coldness if there is electicity problem. we are having 100%back up and still the problem persisits.
my compalin is that i want to change my fridge as the earliset possible time becoz in this summer time we are not able to cope up with a disgusted fridge.
i cannot expect such a big comapny selling these type of products.
i wont suggest anyone your company name in future.
Advocate Barin Chatterjee Samsung  - India

Pl ask them on a final call through a legal notice citing every details of your grievances which would form the basis of consumer case if you have to institute against the manufacturer and also against the supplier/delaer for defective goods and services.

Pl revert if you further wish to have clarification.

Thanks & Regards.

Rabin Majumder
Advocate & Attorney
Bivas Chakrabarti Samsung Fridge  - India

Send me the e-mail address of the Global CEO of Samsung - Samsung Fridge

I would like to register a complaint to the highest authority possible. Please send me the e-mail address of the CEO at the samsung headquarters, and also the details of the senior executive responsible for India.
Thanks.,
Bivas Chakrabarti-00919830124310
Srinivasa Rao Vinnakota Samsung  - India

No cooling in my Fridge - Samsung

I have logged call# 8410908852 with SAMSUNG call center 40 days back. After keep on calling to call center they send one technician and he just replaced one part and colleted 900/-Rs from us. It was worked for 10 days and again started COOLING issue, agaian after 2 dyas technician came repalce the part. again after 10 days faced the same proble like this till now having the same issue.

Its really hell to the customer to get technician to come for repair and frequent repairs of SAMSUNG fridge.

Could you please help us to resolve the issue.

Srinivasa rao
Monika Manchanda Samsung Fridge  - India

did u get the email id

i am so frustated and would want to esacalate
Complainant8578711 Samsung  - India

I took samsung silver nano double door fridge on 6/09/2005 and there is no proper cooling in upper partition and kindly send your service engineer and let me know whether i have to pay anything to your person. Ph. No. 9849959940
Hiren Kapadia Samsung  - India

I have purchased one Samsung make 1.5T split A/C on 25/04/2010 from Vijay sales Andheri(w),Mumbai, financed by Bajaj Auto Finance for 8 monthly installments of 3125/-, however the machine after installments was not cooling and Samsung Engg told me that the outdoor unit was faulty, a new outdoor unit was delivered by a new one on 05/05/2010 and installed later but due to leakage in the indoor unit the machine could not be put on. Samsung engg visited our residence on 11/05/2010 checked and rectified the mistake of water leakage. We could enjoy the A/C on 11/05/2010 night because again when we put on the A/C on 12/05/2010 night we found that again due to some problem there was no cooling. We lodged a complaint with Samsung complaint no 8414696425 dated 12/05/2010. Samsung engg again visited our residence on 14/05/2010 at about 12:30 Hrs and informed us that the indoor unit was faulty and needs to be replaced. We complained to Vijay sales executive Ms Deepika in writing who refused to accept our letter and sign it.I personally talked to Mr Rehan-mobile no 9833612333 (Samsung authorised service centre in Mahim in charge) who refused to give give anything in writing stating it was against company policy. I talked to Mr Kazi Phone no-25138201/25138180 on 14/05/2010 at about 15:30 hrs who promised to solve the matter before the end of the day. I need the letter to get my Loan cancelled from Bajaj Auto Finance since I am thinking of not buying the samsung product.
What should I do in such a case and who can help me ? I am mentally harrased and tortured by Samsung and Vijay sales. Can you help me resolve this problem ?
N Sep 14, 2011 by
sanjay nariani Samsung Fridge  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Appreciation - Samsung Fridge

Dear Madam/Sir, I Sanjay Nariani would like to pass on a appreciation message by one of your technician named Mr Subhadip who went an extra mile to assist me with my request which i did on dated September 14th.I really wanted to thank him for his prompt, politeness and courteous behavior.Please pass on this message to him.
My email id for your records narianis@yahoo.com.
Sanjay