SAMSUNG LCD TV - No Picture and Sound

Subhash Kothari
This is a regarding claim NO:4018508420 for my samsung LCD TV 22" model number LA22A450C1LXL.
Sir,I have purchased this tv in Jan 2009 with in this period.This is second repeated complain in my tv.
There is no picture and sound from the tv. Since last 15 days,later on I called to the call center and registered a complain.
One service engineer visted our place,checked the tv and referred that one more engineer will come and take the tv with him.
So another service engineer again visited and took away the tv. Further there is no communication from them.
We are facing a severe hardship without a tv. Its almost a week they have not returned out tv back. Sir,this is for your
information within this month the tv warranty peroid will be expiering and in a year this is the second time my Tv
is facing a problem.
Do you make a product which work efficentily only for one year ?
After the warranty a customer should keep on paying money because he has choosen your brand T.V ?
Sir, This is not the way MNC works.You are the one of the biggest brand in the country.
You should make a product which is hassle free. A person buys your product should be pround enough to own it.
Sir,coming back to my tv,please check that whether the tv is defective or not. If it has some defects please replace
the t.v or else extend the warranty of my tv. This is purely because in a year I have faced the same problem twice .
So take good consideration and reply us back.
Thanking You.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

picture off sound coming. - Samsung CTV

Dear Sir/ Madame,
In reference to my earlier request(I am calling it a complain)send 22/09/08 --claim no.4010388814 Can I expect the said repair to be done my 21"samsong ctv model no cz21k45mdzx sl no. 07433zaq702179p to sumsung india electronics pvt ltd authorised service center name as sima service address 3a, Naya pally Road, ground floor near Aditya Hospital but till now i am not received my televetion.
My time is important like everyone elses.I need to go home from my office and keep waiting for your so called THE ENGINEERS to arrive--please understand and if the complain cannot be proccessed please let me know so that I can forget the whole incident as a bad dream and move on with some other product.
manoj singh, Rajarhat Road jangra.

SAMSUNG LCD TV - No Picture and Sound