Samsung LED TV - Installation & Customer Care

dipesh2777
I have purchased an LED TV from Bajaj Electronics, Hyderabad and it had been delivered on time. For Installation dealers mentioned I would get call from SAMSUNG and they would come for demo and installation.

Called up customer care and they mentioned person would visit to my place anytime between 10 to 08:30pm. Kept myself available for the engr to complete installation. Followed up many times with customer care placed request, raised a complaint to get an idea what time engr would be visiting and till now just wondering whom should I contact as their customer care is itself not in position to tell me who would be visiting and at what time.

Sitting at home and awaiting for the engr

HELP!!!
Dipesh

Comments

N Apr 19, 2011 by
rksharma3

I am facing the same problem after purchasing a Washing Machine, Waiting for engr to visit my place for a week. Its very frustrating to know about their bad service. But, I am planning to return the product and file a case in consumer forum. Because they are clearly mentioning in their warranty card that if installation carried out by any unauthorized person then it will be treated as void. And same time they are not sending anyone for installation.

One of the bad service I ever face.

It was my wrong decision to buy SAMSUNG product.

Think twice if you are planning to buy SAMSUNG product.

Rakesh
N Jul 12, 2012 by
ravi jani

dear sir,

i have brought one LED tv 32 inches . 5 series.. but due to transportation it's LED got broken on the upper side of tv.. can anyone help me to repair it.. i m ready to pay cost wt ever it would be..

pls mail me if any one help me in regards, my mail id is ravi_moral@yahoo.co.in

pls help me asap..

regards,

ravi jani
ahmedabad
99040 21216
D Nov 7, 2012 by
Narendra Pratap Singh

Dear Sir/Madom, Dated: 7th Nov. 2012
I purched LED TV Type no.UA22ES5000 Model No.UA22ES5000RMXL purched on 28th Oct2012.On 5th Nov.trouble started. Power does reach to TV. On my complain on same day (Complain no.8447834882)Engineer (Mr.Gyan Prakash mob. no.9794817862)visited & inspected.He informed for changing board etc.Complete circuit is not working.
In this connection I am not interested to change board etc. Kindly change entire set.
N P Singh
1/288 Vikas Nagar
Near Lekhraj Panna Market
Lucknow-226022 (UP)
N Jun 14, 2013 by
j.srinu

Respected Sir,

I have purchase one LED 32" TV on April 2013, but the TV purchase to till day one comming a small problem. I am already complint to you and send one technical person, but not rectified the problem and no respond till date.

Hence, I request you please send the technical person and rectified the problem. my mobile no.+919666773320 and +919492031106

Yours faithfully,
J.Srinivasulu,
C/o Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams,
Vigilance & Security Department,
T.T. Devasthnams, Tirupati
N Aug 13, 2013 by
kushang

I have purchase one LED 55" TV on May 2013, but the TV purchase. I am already complint to you and send one technical person, but not rectified the problem and no respond till date.

Hence, I request you please send the technical person and rectified the problem. my mobile no.+918488976556

Yours faithfully,