Samsung Mobile - S 3500 — Problem with Mobile Battery and Software from day one.
AA N Redkar
I have purchased Samsung Mobile S3500 on 7 June 2009 at Croma, Mumbai.
From day one it is observed that :
1. The battery life is very poor. It drains off very fast that is within 4 hours even though any usage of mobile done, the battery is completely empty within 4 hours.
2. The signal strength is very poor.
3. The phone disconnects many a times while making a call
4. I have put 4 GB memory card in the mobile. And whenever I tried to store any data in the card, I get the message that the Memory card is not found.
I contacted Samsung Service Centre at Santacruz, Mumbai. I have been told that the battery is need tobe exchanged but not available at the Service Centre currently.
I have been hearing this answer from the Service Centre perosn since last one month.
For Memory Card problem the official there told me that the software is need tobe loaded again.
Every time whenever I visit the Service Centre, I observed many customers with some or other problems with newly purchased Samsung mobiles.
My question to Samsung officials are as under:
1. How come from day one, the problems are arising in a mobile which is a brand new piece ?
2. Do you make any quality checks of your products before send them to market for sale?
3. Why the software is needed to reload agin for a new piece?
4. In case, if there is any problem in the product, why the necessary parts / accessories are not available at the Service Centre within due time?
5. Why it is taking more than a month to make available a very common part of mobile i.e. Battery?
As a customer, I am absolutely unsatisfied with the quality of Samsung product and services of the company.
[Jun 12, 2015] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|8 Comments Updated:||Share0 Tweet0 Share0|
Post your Comment
+91 89 3993 XXXX
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon Sector-43, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail