Samsung S - 3310 — default security code

Paramjit Singh
Respected sir,
i have a samsung S-3310 mobile handset.when i connect to my pc,my antivirus shows that there is virus in my set.I had format my memory card.but virus is still in my phone.so i want to clear my phone memory,but i have not the security code.can u tell me the default security code.Or, Is there any other way to remove virus from my phone.
Complaint comments  22 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Helo,
I have samsung S-3310 mobile handset. i dont know its default unlock code.
so please say me its default unlock code as soon as possible.

Thanking You

Rahul bansal
securitycode;
securitycode;
kanoo
Redpected sir / madam

I have a Samsung Metro S-3310 handset. But i dont konow that what is the default phone lock code of my handset. So please help me. And give a lock code on my id.

email-id : hariyani11th@yahoo.com
Redpected sir / madam

email-id : shaileshgamit661@gmail.com

email-id : h.nandhu@gmail.com
Respected sir / madam

i need default phone lock code
want to know formatting code

email-id : shweet.neel@gmail.com
I have a Samsung Metro S-3310 handset. i change code and i forget code of my handset. So please help me. And give a master reset setting code...my id

altaf_r55@yahoo.co.in
Respected sir,
i have a samsung S-3310 mobile handset.when i connect to my pc, my antivirus shows that there is virus in my set.I had format my memory card.but virus is still in my phone.so i want to clear my phone memory, but i have not the security code.can u tell me the default security code.Or, Is there any other way to remove virus from my phone.

email-id : yogesh88.patil@gmail.com
I have a Samsung Metro S-3310i handset. But i dont konow that what is the default phone lock code of my handset. So please help me. And give a lock code on my id.
vishalsingh199211@gmail.com
I have samsung S-3310 mobile handset. i dont know its default unlock code.
so please send me default unlock code as soon as possible on my email ID
i have samsung s3310 phone but the security code i foreget. so i wanna a new security code or any system. i tried but could not found so pls help me... please...
anujdayalalbhut@gmail.com
Hello, .

I have a Samsung Metro S-3310 handset. But i dont konow that what is the default phone lock code of my handset. So please help me. And send the unlock code on my id.

email-id : maheshv.smcomputec@gmail.com