SAMSUNG SEMI AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE - Poor Service response

Mohit Tandon

I registered a complaint with Samsung customer care, regarding mal functioning of my Samsung semi autometic Washing machine 15-20 days back. The complaint ref no. is 8414102422.
A Samsung service engineer came to our place and told us that the outer cover of the drier need to be replaced and told that he will be back in a day or two with a new one to replace it. Since then none has approached us regarding the same. I have called up the customer care at the no. 180030008282 multiple no. of times and every time I was told that they were sending a reminder to the service engineer and he will approach us and we were just waiting for that. I just want to tell you that now I have got fed up with this type of treatment from your side. I am not able to use my macheing since last 15 days. Please let me know whether your service engineer will come or not to repair that.

Mohit

Comments

N Aug 9, 2012 by
Syed Zargham mian SAMSUNG SEMI AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE  - New Delhi, Delhi, India

not working properly and always used to stop after every 30 minutes - SAMSUNG SEMI AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE

i had bought the samsung washing machine semi automatic in 2011. and it doesn't work properly since i had bought it. it always used to stop after some time and take long time to start again.... same problem is with th dryer of the washing machine.
N Sep 21, 2012 by
sandeeptaruna@gmail.com Onida Semi Automatic Washing Machine  - Haryana, India

not working properly - ONIDA SEMI AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE

my washing machine is not working properly.just 15 minutes its work then become like dead .complaint no.is 270803 for panipat &12092096380130 of chandigarh.the dealer is not taking any productive affords for the above mentioned complaint number .dealer named as hindustan electronic shop no.1 palika bazar panipat

SAMSUNG SEMI AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE - Poor Service response