SAMSUNG / WASHING MACHINE - DEFECTIVE WASHING MACHINE, SPARE PARTS NOT AVAILABLE

pavan069 on Feb 29, 2012
I had purchased a semi automatic washing machine from Samsung in June 2007. At present, the dryer stopped working which was attended to by a service engineer from Samsung Service Franchisee. He informed us that the dryer lid is broken and we have to replace with new lid. After one week, we were informed that the lid is not available anywhere in India as Samsung has stopped manufacturign this model. Instead, they offerred to give me a refund after depreciation provided I give them the original invoice.

As the washing machine is out of warranty, I saw no reason to keep the original bill safely and could not find it at my house. But all the details are entered in Samsung product registration at the time of purchase by me. Still they are insisting on original bill. Is it my mistake that they have phased out the model without keeping any spares. Is this the reason why we buy samsung machines.

I request you to forward my complaint to Samsung so that they can give me the lid or the refund.
My complaint number is 8424986061.
Thanks and regards
Pavan Kumar

Comments

Consumer Complaints Samsung  - India

SAMSUNG WASHING MACHINE PARTS NOT AVAILABLE - Samsung India

YESTERDAY I GOT A CALL FROM SAMSUNG EXACTLY NOT ABLE TO FOUND NO. BECAUSE I WAS DRIVING IN HILLS AND TOO MANY CALLS I ATTENDED BUT COULD NOT LOCATE PERSON TOLD ME THAT SAMSUNG INDIA DISCONTINUED THIS MODEL SO WE ARE NOT HAVING ANY PART OF THIS MACHINE.
TODAY I CALLED SAMSUNG COSTOMER CARE AFTER TALKING TO SOME EXECUTIVE SHE TRANSFER THE CALL TO SOME TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR RUDELY BEHAVED ME SAYING THAT PUCHASE NEW ONE AS ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT WE DISCONTINUED SO WE HAVE NO PARTS .
NOW AFTER INVESTING 22000 BUCKS ON THE MACHINE AGAIN SAMSUNG ADVISING ME TO PURCHASE NEW ONE.SAMSUNG HAVE TO GIVE SUPPORT FOR THE PRODUCT SOLD,PLEASE HELP ME.
DR PUNEET CHANDRA
5/4 TEG BAHADUR ROAD
DEHRADUN
9720888770
A Mar 1, 2012 by
samsung support

Dear Customer,

Greetings of the day !

Thank you for becoming a patron of Samsung product.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded your concern to our department. Our service specialist would get in touch with you shortly.

We appreciate your patience and request you to bear with us till then.

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

Customer Satisfaction Team
akhilesh.kr@partner.samsung.com
N Mar 6, 2012 by
samsungin

Hi Pavan

Thank you for your feedback, as per our support team the refund has been provided to you after depreciation.

Please share any other complaint or feedback if any, we will be glad to help you.

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

Samsung Team