Samsung Washing Machine - Linkage Problem

Satish Salvi
I had purchase Samsung washing machine model 85TPL Sr. No 0236 fully automatic on 6th Feb 2008. They told me next day installation and Demo will be done by company engg. After 4 reminders engg came on 11th Feb He instructed us how to use the machine no live demo. then nex day we use the machine and surprise to see the machine is likage from bottom then immidatly i complaint with dealer service centre and till date no one has come to see the machine. i daily make the complaint with dealer serivce centre but there is no response from the dealer. I request you to help me in getting this machine replaced. we had used this machine only once. Details of Dealer & Invoice No are as follows.
Dealer Name : J P Electronics, 4, Sai Riddhi, Opp Rly Station, Mira Road (E), Dist Thane-401107 Tel No 022-2813 0000 Inv No 060 dated 06.02.2008 Rsd. 12800/- Regards Satish Salvi, Mira Road (E)

Comments

what are your ' people given service, do u ' think that we are maid to by you s' Samsung washing machine, i have purchase Samsung washing machine on 29/04/2008 till know i haven’t' resave the Demo or installation, why ??????????????????? I have given several time a call to dale are but they say the engineer will come ASAP but! Yet eng has come? . ? Will pay the bill for call the dealer???????

I am form PUNE replay me ASAP on my mail-id or call me on cell +91-9860196015

I am a very old customer of Samsung. I am using a TV, Micro Oven & Washing Machine. Now I am thinking that not to buy any Samsung product. Also at least I will tell my 2 friend not to buy any Samsung product. Because 2 month back I ahd given a complain regarding my Washing Machine. My Complain no. is 8407129628. I think Samsung is waiting for expired of my warranty of the Washing Machine. If that will happened then I will go to court of law.

This the third reminder.

It is shameful to say that a renounwed company like Samsung is giving such a type of service.

I had purchase Samsung washing machine model 82TAL, fully automatic on 8th Mar 2008. On the day of demo service engineer confirmed that the machine had a hole in the tub and it is a manufacturing defect. Your service engineer twice visited and promised to replace the machine. I daily complain to the customer care center on mobile number 9890606606 regarding this, they are giving only the assurance to replace the machine but till date they have not replaced the machine. This is the third reminder to you also but there is no response from your side. Please solve the problem once for all on priority. If there is no replacement we will launch the complain to consumer court.
Details of Dealer & Invoice No are as follows.
Dealer Name : NEXT TAWARE ELECTRONICS, 47/31 C, Ramchandra Apts., Arayneshwar, Taware colony,
Pune - 411009. Phone - 020-24225572. Inv No 1249 dated 08.03.2008

Nutan Baliram sarkale
(M) 9822173173, 9823794173.

dear sir,
i have samsung washing machine wa75n6 .i want to magic filter cover so please how can u manage. cell no .--+919898032805

I purchase a semi samsung washing machine, Bill no. 4557 Dt 16-06-2007, Talwar Electronics Panipat not working properly .I compliant in Panipat service centre on dt. 2-05-2008 and complaint no.8406410787.I am surprised that i received many message that thank for complaint but no body come to check the machine. Mr. Ajit(service centre member) call me that sir i am busy, i come today, i come tommorow but he never come. Plz allow me that i purchase a new well brand machine otherwise do something if u can do.

mobile no. 09896036082
ASHOK G. KADAM Samsung Washing Machine  - Andhra Pradesh, India

DEMO NOT RECEIVED - Samsung

I PURCHASED WASHING MACHINE, AFTER THAT MY SUPPLIER AND MY SELF HAD REQUESTED FOR DEMO WITH SAMSUNG VASHI OFFICE. TWO DAYS ARE OVER NO BODY FROM SAMSUNG IS WILLING TO CONTACT ME.
SAMSUNG VASHI OFFICE PROMISED THAT THEY WILL SENT THEIR REP. TODAY ITSELF. BUT TILL DATE NO BODY IS TRUNED DOWN
OR CALLED ME. MY FIRST IMPRESSION ABOUT SAMSUNG IS BAD AS I AM WAITING FOR DEMO FOR LAST TWO DAYS. SAMSUNG IS WASTING OUR VALUABLE TIME. AT LEAST THEY CAN CONTACT US AND POSTPONED APPOINTMENT IF THEY DO NOT WANT TO COME ON GIVEN TIME.

Dear Sir

This is my 2nd request .I have a samsung karisma washing machine which was purchased in the year 2001. Recentally the machine has gone out of order. The technician visited home and inspect the machine. He told that the capacter/starter has gone out of order and needs to be replaced. I went to your authorised Samsung Serive centre on dated 09.01.2009 namely firm M/S Johny Electronic Sanjauli Shimla whose contact Nos is 0177-2844222 and 94180-41777 to depost the said part and request him to provide the necessary part to me. But till today the said part has not been provided to me by the samsung service centre. This is creating inconvenience to me and my whole family. The concerned service centre is not providing best serive to me being reputed companuy. You are requested to direct the siad service centre to provide me cpacetor/starter or kindly you send the said part to me through courior on following address:- I shall bear all the expenses.

Hope you will consider my request .

ASHWANI SHARMA
BLOCK C-36, FLAT NO 03
S.D.A.COLONY VIKAS NAGAR SHIMLA-171009
Ph. +919418100370.

Hi myself Rahaman,
This is my kind to u samsung customer care. I had purchased a Washing Machine on saturday and till now nobody had came to give Demo.Please send a person as soon as possible as we are in need of it.I hope you will consider my humble request.

M. A. Rahman,
D.no:39-8-54, 2ndFloor,
Paidiah Street, Labbipet,
VIJAYAWADA-10.
Mobile no: 9299400410.

Hi, I bought the Samsung fully automatic washing machine 6 months before from Next retail shop in Chengalpet, Tamilnadu. Me too experiencing this kinda of leakage problem. I booked a complaint through Online. After the local people came to my house and put a piece of log to adjust the level of the washing machine. If stills the problem arises they told me to buy a M seal and put the m seal on the leak. I dont want any defective parts from Samsung. I complained about this to Samsung. No reply from Samsung local people at all. Can anyone tell this to the authorities of Samsung. Because they are destroying the Name and fame of the Brand. The local people from Samsung are very poor, they not even hear anything from the customer.

Santhakumar

bhojya
dear customer care i had purchase a samsung washingmachine MODEL:WA82V4GEC/XTL and SERIAL NO:WO765ZC8303324T it is not working properly i request to send a person to solve the problem.your dear customer.

B.BHOJYA NAIK,
H.NO.7-3-357/1,
vijaynagar colony,
by pass road,
khammam,
khammam dist.

mobile no.9490614540, 08742 229120

I had purchased SAMSUNG semi automatic WM. Now the drier is not working. Dealer's authorised mechanic has told that the drier's motor is defunct. I told him to replace with company motor. Even after lapse of four months no body has turned up. I request to send the eminent mechanic to put the mechine in working condition.

I have purchased a new samsung washing machine. The demo given by the company person was not proper. He has told what the buttons are for and that's all. It was expected that he will show a full cycle of washing etc and show how to use different functions.
Also I have used the machine 4-5 times, but i am not getting proper washed clothes. Forget about collars which are not cleaned, whole cloth seems as it was before cleaning. The dirt can be seen easily. I have tried different washing powder. Result is same.

When the machine was delivered to me, it's suspension rods were came out. For that we have to call the Dealer and Company. I don't know how the product is manufactured at such quality that it is so easily dismantled

I Puchased a New Samsung Washing Machine Model.No.WF-RI06IEW/XTL, FRONT LOADING MACHINE in end of 2007. On 20.05.2009, the Washing Machine was not working. So, I lodged a complaint on 21.05.2009 to the customer Service regarding this. The call has been registered and they gave a reference BP No.8410355138. The Technical Person came on 21.05.2009 and found the fault and told one of the part has to be changed. After two days he came with the part and tried to fix with machine. But the part doesn't suit with the machine. Finally, he told to my wife that he has come with the wrong part and informed that he will bring the correct part the next day. Till today we are washing our clothes by hand. After getting fed up, we rang up Mr.Dinesh representative of Samsung, and enquired about the status, he replied that it is not his mistake. If we want to complaint to Customer Service, we can complain to them. We are very much shocked to hear this kind of words to a Customer from a Leading Manufucterer in Electronic goods. When I asked the customer Service Executive, it will be replaced on 13.06.09.since it has to come from Delhi. So, for the past 20 days Samsung is not worried about the customer. Their aim is only to sell the Machines.

I regret to inform you that you have not taken any action to my complaint no 8405577326 about repairing of my front loading washing machine. The local service center of Guwahati, Assam has been misleading me regarding ordering of spare parts for the machine. It is now more than one and half a month since first complaint was lodged. But no action as yet resulting serious problems for my family.the repairing centre lifted my machine and kept in the workshop for weeks without any action due to non availibility of parts.
Kindly intimate me if you at all can repair the macine if not kindly instruct the local service centre to return my machine in as it is condition. i have many Samsung items in my house like LCD TV, Microwave, Mobile etc. But due to your poor after sell service i have decided not to use any more Smasung house hold item in future.

dipak Kumar Sharma

demonstration - SAMSUNG WT8505 WASHING MACHINE

we have bought samsung wt8505 washing machine on 18-6-2009 in big bazzar, visakhapatnam
till now no one came from samsung company for product demonstration.

I purchased a washing machine of samsung on Sunday -28June 2009 from Sector 18 NOIDA-UP SAMSUNG EXCLUSIVE showroom, but got the first call for the demonstration on 2-Jul-09, a good 4 days after the purchase.
Will the service department wake up...I have made it clear that I want the demo after 7 PM as my office is far at Gurgoan (42 Kms away). The service department engineer(Mr. Anil) was unwilling to come after 7 PM. Another Mr. Rajiv told me that engineer can come between 10AM - 7 PM (Ph no 011-43092833).
I have compained two times on the service number - My complaint number is 8400199598.

Can something be done.
Anil Bhan, Delhi - 9810666288.

DRIER MOTOR OUT OF ORDER - Samsung Washing Machine

DRIER MOTOR OUT OF ORDER LAST ONE MONTH. I HAVE COMLAINT ALREADY.
MY ADDRESS
ASHOK KUMAR ROJDE
147/S-1/SECT.D/SCHEME NO 78 ARANYA NAGAR
INDORE M.P.
MOBILE NO.09755978994

Not functioning - Samsung KARISMA Semi Auto Washing machine

First compaint lodged with GURGAON DELHI on jun 22nd vide BP No.8410732266 & several follow-up reminder but sorry every thing goes in vain except assurence. Requested intervention of higher authority.

regards,

Tridip Neogi

I have samsung karisma model washing machine. But from last 1 month i am facing a typical problem. my washing machine button (Washing) is being getting broken during operation, though it is being supplied/ repaired by company's service man repeatedly.

I have a samsung top lodign fully automatic machine. which is purchased on dated 07/08/2009, but last few day there is likedge proble in machine.

Samsung Washing Machine - Linkage Problem