SANDHI SUDHA - SIDE-EFFECTS OF SANDHI SUDHA!

hashimonnet on Jan 15, 2011
I used sandhi sudha and the very next day I suffered with fever, cold, body pain, headache and increase in knee pain. Headache and other symptoms started subsiding as I stopped using sandhi sudha. I lost my money. I couldn't use it further. Product is being over-exaggerated on television. There was no decrease in joint pain, rather it put me on things like fever, headache, body pain and cold and I could only see an increase in pain. The product is not at all result-oriented and effective. I lost my money and I was not at all benefited with it. This product doesn't work the way, it is said to work on television. All the promises that were made on television were fake, rather it produces only side-effects.

Comments

N Sep 30, 2011 by
amanKaur

hello! i wnt 2 say tht we ordered sandhi sudha oil more than 1 month ago bt we didnt get ur oil yet.n thy took money also 4m our account.we r nt feeling gud about it.jst i wnt 2 say tht if thy do lyk this so no 1 can trust them.our grandmother was w8ing for their oil bt she didnt get yet bt if thy wnt 2 do this so why thy took money 4m our account.
N Oct 5, 2011 by
kamlesh_osr

I haev taken it for my Bhabhi"s knee pain and used it since last one month but no any relief fuond, pain increased day by day.
Kamlesh Sharma, BHopal, M. no. 09406902310
N Oct 7, 2011 by
hazel pereira

I am just compleating the cource and at the end of the 3rd bottle, I do not agree that on use of this prduct it adds to any more problums such as headache fever etc (at least I did not experience this) but I do agree that the product is heavily over advirtised and extreamily costly and very shabbily packed for such a huge price, and any sane person will not beleave that someone with old age suffering from knee joint pain for years using a wheel chair, and a person using a walking stick can go in for a demo massage and come out walking with out his walking stick, an the elderly lady in a wheel chair cud get a massage and take a few steps by walking out of her wheel chair as if some Godly person his heald her miricoulasly, it is truley ridiculas, to add to this gimmex an emenent actor like Mr Jackie Shroff can be used to advertise this product to gether with some other T.V actor likr Rohine Hatingari and other ancent actors from the filim industry that are (long forgotten) and are being paid to do what they are doing and saying, these people who are paid to advertise for "Sandhi Sudha" should realize just how over advertised it is.------ as for my experence of using the three bottles im also doing physotharipy, and useing (Osteoflex for flekible joints and connective tissue cartilage) which I truley beleave has done the trick for me, maybe to gether with the above mentioned medicane the use of "Sundhi Sudha" may have contrubated to help reduce my knee pain.
N Oct 12, 2011 by
jith_uti

sandhi sudha is fake and doesn't work at all my mother in law used it . i purchased it myself . all the show on the tv is fake and the people do not respond well if we complain on the product . do not believe the product . jithendra . 9440873638, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
N Nov 1, 2011 by
Manik Ghose

does sandhu sudha have clearance from any govt Ayurveda body? If they are so confident they should have govt certificate as others have.
N Nov 18, 2011 by
gaurav masrani SANDHI SUDHA  - Gujarat, India

not returning money - sandhishuda oil

hamne telemart shopping me se sandhi shuda oil kharida tha .jo hame 9-10-11 ko hame mila.hamne ye oil 18-10-11 tak use kiya lekin koi efect nahi huva.to hamne 0731 6457000 pe call kiya .priya ji se bat hui to unhone complain no.diya(140955) or kaha dusre 2 din use kijiye or badme hame call kijie.hane 20-10-11 ko vapis call kiya to unhone bataya k aap hame return kar dijiye....hamne by speed post ye oil return kiya likin vo hame batarahe k aapne hame 15 dino k bad bheja hai so aapko mony back nahi milega....so i called them agin and told them that oli packet was receive late because of they told me on dated 18-10-11 use it more two days ...so un lojoki galti ki vajh se 2 din dealy hoga ...agar hame 18-10-11 ko hi return karne ko bataya hota to oli unhe miljata..so what to do now ..
N Nov 27, 2011 by
shakti_r

This product looks quite suspicious. It is suspected to contain some kind of local anesthetic which produces quick relief from pain without curing the problem from root. You must have seen road-side peddlers displaying dead lizards dipped in a pool of oil in a shallow bowl. They will use the oil to bring quick relief of the pain, but actually it only brings symptomatic relief. It cures the pain temporarily, the pain returns with higher intensity as the anesthetic effect is gone. It is difficult to grasp how can pain occurring due to different causatives be cured by only one magic preparation. It is very sad to see reputed actor like Jackie Shroff associated with this.
N Nov 28, 2011 by
shashirsuwal

i have pain in my neck (cervical spondylosis) can this sandhi sudha oil give me good treatment for my pain, using this oil or give other side effect. so plz send me feed back. which is useful to me. thanks
A Dec 6, 2011 by
bv.ramanamurti

It is completely cheating product.For me after using the pain got aggravated and and the knee joints have developed inflammation.Even the normal walking got paralyzed.After sales service is completely fake.The TV shows are completely misleading .Jockey shroff/Chalapathirao are giving these shows for money.Ramanamurti Hyderabad
A Dec 7, 2011 by
Ekta bhakta

I had watch add on TV and i was interested for buying it so i ordered it n they have sent us duplicate product.and i want to ask that how can we know that the product is original or duplicate????
N Dec 13, 2011 by
accountantsaba

this company is group of robbers, cheaters, cunning people.the government should take action against the company.

they are looting the people.the product is nothing just an oil of rs.10 they are charging rs.3000.
D Dec 13, 2011 by
accountantsaba

my dad buy 2 bottles for rs.6000. but after using the pain increases instead of decreasing.i want to claim against the company, but i donot know how to claim.
N Dec 20, 2011 by
jmgohil any product  - Bharuch, Bharuch, Gujarat, India

massage stopping - any product

to stop sms to my mobile no.+91-9099067580.

please do needful.

Jaypal Gohil
N Jan 2, 2012 by
Shaitan

Hi, i want to buy this product, can anybody confirm me for this product for useful or total wastage of money.
N Jan 6, 2012 by
ver70

I have purchased oil for my father who is suffering from knee problem. This oil has worked for him and he has got lot of relief after using this. Generally tele marketing products does not fulfil their promises but this one do.
Vikas
oggy

hello my name is komal... I purchased the sandhi sudha oil on tv teleshopping. This is the best oil then others and good effects on body pain.
panauti

HELLO FRIENDS NAME IS TOM FROM GOA I M 23 YEARS OLD I BUY A PRODUCT SANDHI SUDHA OIL FROM TV TELESHOPPING THEY PROVIDE ME A ORIGINAL PRODUCT I M SATISFY THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT YOU TRY ALSO...
mihir vora

hello my name is mihir i buy a sandhi sudha oil for my grand ma... its very effectively oil i buy form tv teleshopping good job tv teleshopping...
mihir vora

I have purchased oil for my father who is suffering from knee problem. This oil has worked for him and he has got lot of relief after using this. Generally tv teleshopping products fulfill their promises ...
N Jan 12, 2012 by
inder sen

Hi..my self gaurav kumar .
I purchased sandhisudha oil from tvteleshopping for my mom because she is suffering from neck pain...but when she used sandhisudha oil then she is absolutely fit and fine.

SANDHI SUDHA - SIDE-EFFECTS OF SANDHI SUDHA!