SANDHI SUDHA - Wrongfully seeking more money

Ravi C. Mehta on Sep 9, 2011
We gave an order for Sandi Sudha OIL seeing their advertisement on TV. That time the price was a dioscounted price of Rs 2500 for a set of 3 or 4 bottles. The customer care confirmed the price and a courier charge of Rs 150 for delivery. After 12 days they called and said the price is 2900, plus 150 Rs. When I wrote a mail to their customer care they called back & said the price was Rs 3100 if we want immediate delivery, which was a special pack a new improved version. The old version being advertised earlier was for Rs 2500 + Rs 150 & if we require that, we will have to wait another 10-12 days.

What kind of society are we living in.

What kind of a company this is ....and the product is coming from some ashram it seems.

Ita pathetic.........for petty money ..the company is looking short term and cheating public.!!!

ENQUIRY ID is SSUD10084

Comments

N Apr 19, 2011 by
deepika jamhoria SANDHI SUDHA  - Gujarat, India

GREAT RELIEF - SANDHI SUDHA

I purchased Sandhi Sudha for my Grand Maa as she had been suffering from knee pain for last 2 years. My Grand Maa felt incredible relief in initial 15 days. The most important thing is that I can see her going for morning walk. I love my Grand Maa loitering at terrace. Thanks Sandhi Sudha, and Saptarishi Sansthan.

Deepika Jamhoria
A Apr 19, 2011 by
deepika jamhoria SANDHI SUDHA  - Gujarat, India

Absolutely right. I have used Saptarishi Sansthan products.
A Apr 24, 2011 by
sadik tai SANDHI SUDHA  - Gujarat, India

joint pain, back pain
N Jun 25, 2011 by
richagaurjobs2 SANDHI SUDHA  - Gujarat, India

Is sandhi sudha dat effective??My mother is suffering from arthiritis pain frm last 2 yrs.will it work?
N Jul 20, 2011 by
bhupat kanani SANDHI SUDHA  - Gujarat, India

i wanted to buy "sandhi sudha oil" for my mother, she has knee pain still last 2 years. If anybody is using "sandhi sudha oil" and have positive relief. kindly let me know. can any one reply on this matter urgently.

SANDHI SUDHA - Wrongfully seeking more money