Sandhi Sudha Plus Oil - Tele Mall Corporation Pvt.Ltd

kiran20 on May 27, 2012
Attn: Chief Executive Officer of“Tele Mall Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd”

Sub: Order code: 701762

I (Ms.Kiran) am writing to complaint you that the “Sandhi Sudha Plus Oil” I ordered from the company “Tele Mall Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd” have not been supplied correctly.

On 19th May, 2012; Mr.Ali (cell: 092-332-345-5690) delivered the order at my resident, order code: 701762 at cost of Rs.3600/-

Unfortunately, your product specs written on the box was 200ml × 3=600ml however inside the packed box I found 3 bottles which were not sealed pack, contained 100ml × 3=300ml. However I am extremely disappointed because of this misrepresentation by the company "“Tele Mall Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd”.

Since I received the delivery of “Sandhi Sudha Plus Oil”, I have called so many times where I placed the order (cell: 092-300-536-1158) who delivered the order name Mr.Ali (cell:092-332-3455690). and Mr.Irfan in Islamabad (Cell: 092-300-526-2382) doesnt have the manners to talk to the lady.

All the above personnel talk to me disrespectfully and specially Mr.Saqlain (dealer-cell:092-333-224-4099). Rather than accepting that he did fraud, he harassed me not to deliver the right package of “Sandhi Sudha Plus Oil” at my resident.

However, due to having severe pain in Lumbar Spine, neck and knees, my doctor adviced me for complete bed rest.

To resolve this issue, I would appreciate your 100% money back according to the advertisement stated so. On the other hand. atleast deliver the order as per specs (200ml × 3=600ml) at my resident.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.
Sincerely,

Ms.Kiran

PS: my brother also placed the order on same day how come he received the right delivery which contains (200ml × 3=600ml) of 3 bottles, were sealed pack???
Complaint comments 0 Comments