sanjeevani buildcon pvt. ltd. RANCHI - MUTATION OF PLOT NOT GIVEN

ranjan_nerist on Mar 25, 2011
I HAVE PURCHASED A PLOT OF 2000 SQFT (KHATA NO.89 PLOT NO 733) THROUGH SANJEEVANI BUIDLCON PVT LTD, RANCHI UNDER AISHWARYA RESIDENCY PROJECT (DIST:RANCHI, BLOCK PUNDAG). PLOT IS REGISTERED IN MY NAME @27.01.2010. BUT I HAVE NOT YET GOT MUTATION OF LAND IN MY NAME.
WHAT SHOULD I DO.

KUMAR RANJAN
ranjan_nerist@yahoo.com; kumarranjan@ntpc.co.in

Comments

A May 3, 2011 by
amar1202

AGREE.
I ALSO PURCHASED A PLOT AT SAME LOCATION: AISHWARYA RESIDENCY, PUNDAG OF 1750 SQ FT. IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 15 MONTHS AND I AM YET TO GET MUTATION PAPERS SO THAT START CONSTRUCTION.

REPEATED CALL AND CHASING MR. SHYAM GUPTA HAS NOT YIELDED ANY RESULT.

I HAVE GIVEN HOPE AND PLANNING TO SELL IT.

ANY BUYER ???
CONTACT ME AT 09313373702
A May 13, 2011 by
R Mishra

SOLUTION : Since the mutation is not done for a long time then, the registery may be of some wrong plot, or of some plot that may not belong to sanjeevani. In this case, sanjeevani will try to return you your money also with some interest etc.

But remember that they have made a lot of money on your money in 1-2 years, and if this wrong registry is done then, we may force them to pay either damages(under the pressure of lawsuit, upto 2-3 times the worth of plot)

So, even if they give you an offer, dont hand them over the ORIGINAL REGISTRY. Its the strongest proof against them. We are many of them with same problem, and we will get our right to land.
A May 13, 2011 by
R Mishra

And you cant sell a plot without mutation.
A Sep 14, 2011 by
B.N.PANDIT

I am also facing similar problem. I have also purchased a plot in Aishwarya Residency (Khata No. 147, plot no. 865). Original registry paper, mutation papers and possession of plotare not handed even after more than 11 months. False promises are gives from Sanjeevani buildcon office at Ranchi.
B.N.Pandit
A Sep 22, 2011 by
riteshraunak

I have also purchased one plot at aishwarya residency, yet I have not got anything except loosing my money for 18 months
A Oct 12, 2011 by
Riya_jha

i am facing same problem...is there any way to find out wether the mutation paper is right or not because i have not got map to proceed further and no one replies in sanjeveeni foe quires
N Oct 15, 2011 by
sumit310592 sanjeevani buildcon pvt. ltd. RANCHI  - Kota, Rajasthan, India

doing wrong commitment - jha traders

Dear All,

There is a company in Kota named by EUREKA CONVEYOR BELTINGS PVT. LTD. and address is - F-51, 52, CHAMBAL INDUSTRIAL AREA,Kota , Rajasthan , India,324003, Land Line no. are - 91-744-2480717/2480025 , fax no. - 91-744-2480202 , website - http://www.eurekabeltings.com , and Director is Mr. SUMIT KHUBCHANDANI . This company is fake and doing wrong committment with everyone. Sumit is not having the decision authority and entire day from everyone doing the wrong commitment. I would request to all the people that don't deal with this company.

N Oct 16, 2011 by
mgrijesh@gmail.com

PL discuss personnaly with Mr gupta.As I had taken a plot.as I was transferred they gave me the cq of land.rgds, Grijesh/L&T
A Oct 27, 2011 by
complain4mraj

I am process to create a group of people who was target of sanjeevani buildcon. i am facing issues with sanjeevani buildcon.

LETS UNITE
===========================
In this kind of situation in real estate, if one is facing any problem means all other customer will face same or similar kind of problem. So best way to get in touch with each other and unit so we can fight for any wrong things together.

if you feel so, I am ready to take drive initiative to bring all customer of sanjeevani buildcon to common platform.

Please Share you phone number / email id to somnath@cmsgalaxy.com...I will club it togther and form a group where everyone can be in touch with everyone and share their issues and decide how to resolve.

our moto to pressurize sanjeevani buildcon to provide quality services with no false commitment and cheating.

SO DONT FORGET TO SHARE phone number / email id. Please send me to somnath@cmsgalaxy.com.

have a nice day
N Jan 6, 2012 by
anandkr

Hi:

I also have a plot in Aishwarya residency by Sanjeevani. In my case I got the mutation papers however I had purchased the land in Jan 2011. Now the construction work is also getting to completion.

However I am facing one problem. The map of the building has been passed at the block level for construction and despite my repeated attempts for getting it passed by the city, I simply couldn't because of the lethargic approach taken by both RMC and RDA. My problem has been aggravated also because I work in United States.

So to state it clearly, my house is getting constructed on a map passed by the Ratu Block and not by RMC/RRDA. Will this cause a problem later on? And how do I get the map passed by City?

Sanjeevani has gievn assurance that, block level map should be okay, but I do not want to rest.

Please advice me.

thanks.
N Jan 8, 2012 by
ranjan_nerist

FNALLY I HAVE GOT MUTATION IN OCTOBER, 2011. I AM PLANNING FOR CONSTRUCTION.
KUMAR RANJAN
A Mar 11, 2012 by
prasad.mahendra408@gmail.com

I HAVE PURCHASED A PLOT OF 1500 SQFT (KHATA NO.89 PLOT NO 733, THANA NO 228, PS. JAGANNATHPUR, DIST-RANCHI) THROUGH SANJEEVANI BUIDLCON PVT LTD, RANCHI UNDER AISHWARYA RESIDENCY, NORTH EXTENSION PROJECT . PLOT WAS REGISTERED IN MY NAME ON 01.04.2010. BUT I HAVE NOT YET GOT MUTATION OF LAND IN MY NAME.
CAN ANYONE ADVISE ABOUT WHAT SUITABLE ACTION CAN BE TAKEN TO GET POSSESSION OF THE LAND OR SUITABLE AMOUNT OF COMPENSATION.

MAHENDRA PRASAD
prasad.mahendra408@gmail.com
A Apr 13, 2012 by
shailendrakumarverma1978

Hi frnds
I hv also purchased 1500 sq ft land through sanjeevani in sanjeevani station project chuttu. Initially land was registered in my name in aug 2010, but later company informed me dat restry was wrong and again registered in jan2011. I hv got my mutatio paper and malgujari receipt.Comoany has also given me the plot alotment paper but the problem is i have selected plate marked as 2e9 but he has aloted me 2e22, i hv said them dat i hv choosen 2e9, they replied dat one byer hv purched more land next to my plot dats why my marked plot has aquired by him. they hav said to choos another plot and finally they have given the alotment paper of plot no. 2e7.
now frnds suggest my where i m. am i in a position to plot holder or not.

my possession of plot is valid or not.
N Apr 16, 2012 by
MZS PAT

I have 2 plots one in my name and other for my in laws in Aishwarya. First registry was faulty as they changed our plot . we returned the land thru power of attorney. Second registry was done for plot no 609 for which mutation is done, sub plot no .B 57 and B 56.However in allotment letter plot no is given as 1196. Any body any clue what game is this? Looking for suggestions.

MZS
A Apr 20, 2012 by
RR@SBI.CO.IN

I HAD PURCHASED PLOT ADMEASURING 2000 SQ.FT*3 PLOTS IN 2009 PLOT NO.64, KHATA NO.2, THANA NO.63, VILL.UKRID AT ORMANJHI HIGHWAY CITY BUT MUTAION NOT GIVEN TILL DATE DESPITE CONTINUOUS FOLLOWUP WITH SHYAM GUPTA AND OFFICE MEMBERS. ALWAYS
EXTENDING THE DEADLINE BY 1 MOTHS THAY HAVE PASSED 3 YAERS ALSO THE POSSESION WAS NOT GIVEN AND THE OROGONAL SALE DEED HAS BEEN KEPT WITH THEM ASSURING THAT THEY WILL HAND OVER WITH MUTAION PAPERS. 1ST REGISTERY WAS DONE OF WRONG PLOT ON 28.10.09 WHICH CAME TO OUR NOTICE THEN THEY GAVE ANOTHER PLOT ON 07.12.09. I HAD TO TRAVELL FROM MUMBAI TWICE FOR THE REASON. BUT THE DAMAGE HAS NOT BEEN MADE GOOD.PLEASE TELL IF SOME BODY HAS BEEN GIVEN MUTATION AT THE SIGHT. RAJEEV RANJAN RR@SBI.CO.IN 9422913785.
N Apr 20, 2012 by
Saurabh Narayan Singh

It's total mess at Sanjeevani currently.All of them have gone underground & none of them is traceable currently either on phone or in office.
I am still waiting to get possession of my 2 plots of 1500 sq feet each in Aishwarya Residency since last 2 years(Registery done in April 2010).
I got my mutation after 17 months of registery & possession is still to be done.
In the mean time Ranchi police has initiated a heavy crackdown on the Builder & so there is no one to help out at Sanjeevani. Currently everything at Sanjeevani is in Dark.
Please go through the below link for latest developments :

saurabhnarayansingh@gmail.com
N Apr 22, 2012 by
ADITYASHRINIWASAN

I HAVE PURCHASED 2000SQ FT AT RISHAV NAGAR ROAD NO. 10 . THE PLOT NO 5038, KHATA NO. 219 THANA NO. 228 PS JAGARNATHPUR PUNDAG RANCHI IN 2008. THEY DID NOT GIVE ME THE POSSESSION FOR CONSTRUCTION. MANY TIMES I MET TO ARVIND, SHYAM, NANDI, ABDUL WAHAB, SUJEET, TRIPATHI, AND MANY MORE.ANY WAY THEY TOOK TIMES TO SOLVE MY PROBLEMS BUT IN VAIN TILLTODAY.
A PRESIDENT AWARD WINNER, AWARDED BY GOVERNER OF JHARKHAND, SHYAM'S PHOTO WITH DHONI MAKE IT MORE RELIABLE AMONG THE PUBLIC .MATTER OF QUESTION, HAD THEY BEEN MANAGED FOR ...
HOW A COMPANY IS AWARDED BY PRESIDENT OF INDIA, GOVERNER OF JHARKHAND AND MANY MORE WHENEVER THEIR PROJECTS AND CREDENTIALS HAVE NOT BEEN EXAMINED?
MEDIA TOO PLAY A GREAT ROLL THE DAY.
NOW I THANKS ONLY TO HINDUSTAN RANCHI WHO NOT ONLY ALARM US BUT TAKE AMAJOR ROLL TO SUPPORT THE VICTIMS SOUND AND DEMAND. A LOT OF THANKS TO THE HINDUSTAN RANCHI FOR THIS GREAT DID.
D Apr 24, 2012 by
AZAD15081947

WHY THANKS TO HINDUSTAN RANCHI...APNI GALTI HUM KAB MANEGE...SORRY HAMARA IRADA YAHA KISI KO THES PAHUCHANE KI NAHI HAI...LAKIN YE BAAT GOR KARNE WALI HAI KI ITNE LOG EK SAATH KAISE BEWKUFF BAN GAYE...SABNE APNI BAAT JIS TARAH RAKHI HAI JAISE SANJEEVANI WALO NE LOLYPOP DE KAR BACCHO KI TARAH INSE INKE PAISE CHIN LIYE...HUM LOG MARKET MAIN JAB SABJI KHAREDANE JATE HAI TO 5 10 RUPEE KE LIYE SABJI WALO SE ULAJH JATE HAI...OR YAHA LAKHO KA SODA KAR RAHE HAI OR SACCHAYE SE ANJAAN HAI...KUCH EK LOGO KO BEWKUFF MANA JA SAKTA HAI LAKIN JO LOG APNA COMPLAIN ENGLISH MAIN KAR SAKTE HAI... SAYAD WO ITNE PADE LIKHE TO HONGE HI...YA PHIR UNKE PAAS ITNA PAISA HAI KI WO ITNA DHYAN NAHI RAKHTE...KHER BADE LOG BADI BAATE...
DUSRE BAAT YE KHATKNE WALI HAI KI AJ HINDUSTAN SINA TAAN K JO KAH RAH HAI KI HUM APKE SAATH HAI..US WAQT YE KAHA THA JAB YE BADE BADE ADVERTISE SANJEEVANI K CHAAP RAHA THA...YE TAB BHI PAISE BANA RAHA THA AJ AAPKE GUM KO BHI CASH KAR RAHA HAI...YE MEDIA WALO KI APNA BUSINESS HAI...PAHLE SAR PAI CHADAO OR JAB FAYADA NA MILE TO USE BAHAR KA RASTA DIKHA DO...YE SIRF HINDUSTAN KI BAT NAHI HAI...UN SAB MEDIA OR NEWS CHANNELS WALO KI BAAT HAI...CHALO JANE DO AB KYA FAYADA JISKO JITNA PAISA OR KISI KO IZZAT BANANI THI WO TO BANA HI RAHE HAI...
OR HA JO INVESTIGATION KA DRAMA HO RAHA HAI...USKE TO KYA KAHNE...BHAGNE WALE TO LEDERS OR POLICE KI HELP SE BHAG GAYE...OR PICHE PADE HAI COMPANY KI GAUARDS OR MARKETING MANEGERS...JINKE KHUD KE PAISE PADE HAI COMPANY WALO KE PAAS...BECHARE KITNE MANNATE KARNE K BAWJOOD UNKE PAISE SANJEEVANI WALO NE NAHI DIYE...
LAKIN JO BADE LOG HAI UNKI FARIYAAD PAHLE SUNI JAYEGI...YAHI TO HAMARA SYSTEM HAI...OR HUM SAB SIRF KAMJORO KO SATANA JANTE HAI...BECHARE MARKETING OR SALES EXECUTIVES JINKE LAKHO RUPAYE PADE THE WO NA COMPANY CHOD PA RAHE THE NA RAH PA RAHE THE..COMPANY K MALIKO NE INKI BEBASI KA BHI ACCHA FAYADA UTHAYA...LAKIN WO FIR NAHI KAR SAKTE THE UNHE TO HAR HAAL MAIN YE SAB SAHNA THA APNE PAISE PANE K LIYE...JAB JHARKHAND K BADE BADE AFSAR NETAGAN UNKE SAATH THE TO YE GARIB UNKA KYA BIGAD LETE...UNKA TO KAAM BHI GAYA OR PAISA BHI OR IZZAT BHI...OR AB POLICE UNHE PAKAD KAR WAH WAHI LUTNA CHAH RAHI HAI...OR PHIR HINDUSATN BHI TO HAI JO APNA KAAM PURI NISTHA SE KAR RAHA HAI...HAR KOI YAHA APNI ROTI SAKNE MAIN LAGA HAI...
OR PHIR SE BHUGTNA PADTA HAI AAM JANTA KO GARIB KAAM GARO KO...AFSOS SAB COMPANY MAIN KAAM KARNE WALE LOG COMPANY SE WAFADARI KARTE KARTE APNA SAB KUCH GAWA BAITHTE HAI..OR YE MALIK LOG BUS APNE PAISE BANA KE UNHE CHOD CAHLE JATE HAI...
ANTIM SAWAL MERA AAP SABO SE YE HAI KI KYA WAKAY MAIN YE SIRF EK AADMI KI GALTI HAI...YA HUM SAB ISKE BARABAR KE HISSE DAAR HAI...
ANT MAIN NIVEDAN HAI KI MERI BATO KO ANYTHA NA LE BUS APNA AAKLAN KARE KYA AAP SUCH MAIN BHUKTBHOGI HAI ??? KYA MEDIA SACH MAIN KUCH ACCHA KARNA CHAHATI HAI...KYA GARIBO KA SATNA JAYAJ HAI...??????????
A May 3, 2012 by
drlaxminarayan

I also had purchased a plot (Khata - 39, Plot -271, mauza- Hatma, PS- Lalpur) from Sanjeevani Buildcon in their Dynasty - I project at Siddhu Kanu park, Ranchi.
The registration was done in Sept 2011. Since then I was being said that I would get the mutation papers. But I did not receive them.

Lately after hearing all the news in media I reached Ranchi to register my FIR agianst the company but the police officials are not ready to accept the complaint.

I would request others who have filed cases against Sanjeevani Buildcon to help me out here...

Dr. Laxminarayan Singh.
09819073638
N May 4, 2012 by
rajukhural

@ Dr. Laxminarayan Singh.
Sir in which phase do you own the land in dynasty 1, is it phase 1 or phase 2?
I am also owing a plot in the same location..

sanjeevani buildcon pvt. ltd. RANCHI - MUTATION OF PLOT NOT GIVEN