Sansui V929 Mobile Phone - Sansui V929 mobile problem

Deepak Khanderia
I m having Sansui V929 mobile phone but unfortunately, my uncle who gifted me from Dubai has thrown away the Box and I m afraid the CD for downloading songs from PC has also been thrown away along with the box (I hope company is giving CD) and so I m in a fix. Can u help me? There is no BLUETOOTH feature also in this mobile. SO please let me know how to download Songs & if CD is available from any source, Please let me know at the earliest. Please send me your Phone No and e-mail address so that I can talk to u. My phone numbers are 9898787929(M), +91-2764-222374(LL). Please help me.
Thanking u and Reply soon.

Comments

i lost my cellphone - sansui V929 mobilephone

3 november 2007 ilost my cell phone from ernakulam kerala india i used an idea sim no: 9961750669
serial no of phone:
V07D4A0501703
IMEI: 354139015017039
anish

I am not getting the GPRS settings eventhough the GPRS connection in my handset is activated.
i am a person living in ernakulam.i have a sansui v929 hanset. i had tried many times to activate the GPRS.eventhough the GPRS is activated in my mobile phone i had not yet got the GPRS settings.i have an AIRTEL connection.i had called the customer care for about 2 times, but till now i havent got my GPRS settings.notworking in pc
anish

i am a person living in ernakulam.i have a sansui v929 hanset. i had tried many times to activate the GPRS.eventhough the GPRS is activated in my mobile phone i had not yet got the GPRS settings.i have an AIRTEL connection.i had called the customer care for about 2 times, but till now i havent got my GPRS settings.not working in plz send me pc suite soffter by
anish

Hi my name is karthik. i have sansui v929 mobile, a year back i bought this. But now itself i am facing battery problem, hardly i can talk 40mins and i paid 14, 000Rs for this and after buying this i came to know that basic futures like bluetooth, IR is also not their in this mobile. If i pay the same amount i will get a cell with all these feutures as well a minimum camera of 2 megapixel.

DEAR SIR,
Iam prashant nand i have a complaint that there is no blue tooth and how to download songs?And even iam unable to download videos from a PC and even no themes can be downloaded.
If there is any way to download videos then reply me at my id i.e hot_prashu_sweet@yahoo.com

i have the sansui mobile phone model no. v929. I have lost battery for this model. so kindly help us where this battery is aviable and ADDS.& phone no.of service center in bangalore.
i am satisfied this product

Roshan.BB
ph.9900813000

i have the sansui mobile phone model no. v929. The battery of this mobile is damaged within 9 months.i am not getting the battery anywhere in kolhapur( maharashtra). please convey me regardging availability of this battery .i am waiting for ur reply eagerly.please do the needful...

Mr.N.S.Patil

I have the sansui mobile phone model no. v929. The battery of this mobile is damaged .Please let me know the address in Pune or Mumbai where I can purchase new battery.
Mr.N.S.Patil

Can anyone tel me that, where I can get the battery for sansui v929 mobile?
My e mail address is: rajnykpnr@yahoo.co.in

Thanks in advance,
Pranav

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE A SANSUI V929 MODEL, BUT I CANT FIND ANY PC SUITE FOR IT TO DOWNLOAD.PLEASE SEND ME A LINK TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS REGARDING FROM WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PC SUITE.

THANKING YOU
PRASENJIT BAIDYA

i am ABIN KURIEN, living near ernakulam.i bought sansui v929 handset 6 months ago.i bought this handset on thinking that it can connect to internet.i am a continuous user of internet.but when i tried to activate gprs on my mobile phone, i am no recieving gprs setting, so i am unable to connect to internet.so i humbly request you to sent me the gprs settings to my e-mail

abin_00726@yahoo.co.in
i hope reply soon...

Mr.s.s.patil

THANKING YOU
KRISHNA KANT JHA

hello frnds...
reading the comments of all users regading the un-ability to download songs and pics... i m here suggesting the solution to this problem---
u hav to connect the USB cord in the reverse direction wid the mobile i.e. the arrow facing downwards while keeping the mobile switched off..

regarding the GPRS facilty, i m also unable to avail it.. so please anybody suggest any help .

replies are invited... :-)

DEAR SIR,
Iam tushar nand i have a complaint that there is no blue tooth and how to download songs?And even iam unable to download videos from a PC and even no themes can be downloaded.
If there is any way to download videos then reply me at my id i.e savlatushi@yahoo.co.in
Karthik

sir plz tel me wher do we get sansui v929 cell's battery... i'm not able 2 get it even in bangl... plz do help me sir

I lost my mobile, somebody stolen my mobile, i want lock the phone, is it possible, if possible please guide me sir.nobody not able to use it in furute.reply soon plz...

SIR,

I HAVE A SANSUI V929 MODEL MOBILE PHONE.I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE CHARGER & BATTERY.BATTERY IS NOT AT ALL CHARGING. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE ADDRESS OF SERVECING CENTERS IN CHENNAI OR HYDERABAD

REGARDS
BABUL REDDY
jorry

Respected sir,
I have a sansui v929 mobile .dislay is broken downwhat can i do. iam ia ernakulam.How much the cost of the display.Is it available in market.please reply soon .Thank you

Sansui V929 Mobile Phone - Sansui V929 mobile problem