SANTHIMADOM BUILDERS - NON REFUND OF DEPOSIT AMOUNT

nshyamk
ILLINOIS, USA
June 12, 2008

Santhimadom builders, Kerala took a deposit of Rs.75, 000/- from me earlier this year and I book a Villa in Kottapady, Kerala. However without my knowledge they allotted the Villa to someone else although there was an agreement in place on a Stamp paper. I have been after them for more than a month now to get the amount of Rs.75, 000/- back from them. Please help in the matter. Their details are below:

Regd. Office :
Santhimadom Builders & Developers
Thekke Naluvazhi, N.Paravur – 683 513
Ernakulam Dist., Kerala, India
Ph : 91- 484 – 2443387, 2442005
Mobile Ph : 91 – 0-9349256254, 9495171744, 9388428808, 9447417576
E-mail : santhimadombuilders@gmail.com

I look forward to your appropriate action on the above.

Sincerely,
Shyamkumar Narayana
Email Id: nshyamk_us@yahoo.com

Comments

The matter cited in respect of Mr. Shyam Kumar had already attended by Santhimadom Builders .The amount of Rs.75000/- deposited by him was refunded with interest amounting to Rs.78, 700/-
This amount was sent by DD on 12/06/08 to his address at U.S.A.
The refund was made due to the non availability of plot where he intended to book the villa. This was communicated to him by email.
nshyamk

ILLINOIS, USA
Aug 11, 2008

I received the DD of Rs.78, 700/- from Santhimadom builders, Kerala a few weeks back as a refund of my deposit amount of 75, 000/- along with interest. The complaint can be closed now.

I look forward to your appropriate action on the above.

Sincerely,
Shyamkumar Narayana
Email Id: nshyamk_us@yahoo.com
sajeeth

what is the opinion of santhimadom builders. pls reply

I booked a villa in Santhimadom Munimada project of which I paid Rs 15, 00000(Fiteen Lakhs) in June 2008. They allotted 5 cents of land costed Rs 100, 000/-. Now I got a complaint from the Punchayat as I could not construct a villa their. So I want to get back my balance Rs.14, 00000/- with interest.
Expecting your kind cooperation.

Jaimon P John
Dubai
babu

yes santhimadam ilike

No Refund of money - Narayan Builders &Developers

Despite many falls promises by them &their agents since 2006 Narayan Builders & devlopers Jaipur are not refunding the regiteration money of Manoj Kumar tyagi and V.P.S.Tyagi..Narayan infinity projet is not in progress any more and not refunding momey also Pls advise action to be taken.
N Feb 15, 2011 by
santhimadom

Mr.Jaimon P Johan has booked a villa with santhimadom worth of Rs.35 laksh but due to some personal problems he cannot complete the payment. He has paid only Rs.15 lakhs, so that we cannot completel the villa works with out paying amout. After that we inform him to cancell this projects as per that we returned the plot from him and paid the full amount with interest in January 2011.

Management
Santhimadom Builders & DEvelopers
N Jun 7, 2011 by
ani75

Dont go in for such big builders who will not even respond. Try out other builders in the vicinity of Guruvayoor - TBPL.com or Srrishti.com. There are more. You can search in the net. The more no of ads given, the more likely you will not get responses!

SANTHIMADOM BUILDERS - NON REFUND OF DEPOSIT AMOUNT