Saravana Store Furniture / Sofa set - product is not good

Prathap
Sir
I bought the shofa in saravana stores after 1 month that is goin in side when i am siting on the new sofa, and also when we sit on it there is some of wood is in side that is hiting us while on siting. For this compliant i met the saravana stores what they are telling that that shofa vendor is our consignment vendor before one month it self we have closed that cont with them, i will give tha vendor no you can call the cendor and tell the same. They have give the no i also called after 10 days he sent one person for checking the status, after he found out that is not good all 3 pc are very bad condition, he is talking to the Owner of the company in HINDY i am able to understand what they are discussing. After the convercation he told me we will tack the shofa to our facatry and we will do some repair and we will return back the same pc, i asked i have bought the new shofa @ 13000 Rs why should i hae to give the NEW shofa for the repair i said i need new sofa are ells i will go the consumer court he said we will not give the new one, for this you can go to any court nothing will happle. so please consider this and do the need full.

Comments

Even their service is not good. Very very bad customer experience and very bad store.
A Jan 3, 2011 by
Luckyyy

If the store is giving guarantee then they must only replace the item. They should not give vendors number to contact . Then what is the use of warranty card. Its duty of sarvana store to replace the item
A Dec 1, 2011 by
jaya.SJ

very bad condition to all thinks...
A Sep 15, 2012 by
guru1909

I brought a Dining table, it had black patches on delivery, I asked them to replce it, but they are telling its the design, and they were not willing to replace it. the Supervisor Annamalai, Murali are very cunning guys at that store.

DO NOT GO TO SARAVANA FURNITURES