SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA BOND - Redemption for SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA BOND

Kirti H. Shah
Dear Sir / Madam,

Subject: Redemption for SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA BOND

The First Applicant Mrs. Rekhaben J. Vora holder of one bond of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited, for Rs. 3600 & her application serial no. is G1948027. This Bond was purchased on 10 Nov 1993.

The application was submitted in State Bank of Saurashtra, Branch- Palitana, Gujarat .

Would like to inform you that till date, they have not received the physical copy of bond.

So I Shradha Shah on behalf of Mrs. Rekha J .Vora request you to guide me so as to how to get the physical copy Or else how can I apply for redemption.

If the above request cannot be processed then kindly provide the guidelines to encash the maturity amount.

Please pay heed to the above issue as early as possible. My contact details are mentioned below:

Resi : 02848 – 252545 / Cell - +91 9820261087 or can reply back to the same email id.

Shall Appreciate an Early Response.

Comments

not received redemptions cheque - sardar sarovar bond

My L F no 155346
Sr No of certificate 251726

the sameis despathced through the speed post on 24.12.2008
and the xerox of the same is sent by u.c.p. also

i had e mail several time to ahemedabd office and
one Mr. Jagdish Patel has informed in the month of
Feb- that I will received my cheque within 2 days
but till today I have not received my cheque
whether you are going to pay or no

your e mail domain is not accepting the e mail also

whether you have any other querry for the same
pleas let me know

Thankin you

Regard

Mourya rk

I have lost my bond of sardar sarover what should I do to get duplicate bond as I am not having any details for that

no response about money back ,change address - share of cost 8ooo/

i also buy 80 share from adventyre country resort from delhi after five year company change address, telephone . no any telephone .we have delhi office also change no office there, its matter cheating how we get our money back

In response to the notification for early redemption of SSNNL DD Bond by The M.N.S. Ltd. I have sent my original SSNL DDB Certificate, No 2917914of Rs 3600/-, bearing F.L. No-SN 317914, purchased on07-01-1995 for encashment vide my letter, dated 29th Dec., 2008.But till date I have not received any response or cheque from S.S.N.N.L . Idon't know what I should do now .I am in anxiety now . Please take my case seriously and do something for the payment.My communication details are given below.

Address:
C/O-Sankar Dutta Tel No-9932204576
R.R.N. Road (North) Emai-sankardutta87@yahoo.com
Old Post Office Para
PO & Dt- Cooch Behar, West Bengal

please tell me the sceme of sardar sarover narmada bond closed or not close and contect my number 09417624034

my complaint against geologging ltd.(geo services).i have 500 shares name of geoservices it name was changed its name geologging ind.they don't answer me i call many time but not answered.and its shars are not listed so, what can i do for my money and shares.

i purchased one bond of sardar sarowar narmada nigam ltd. folio no: SN 361041
Distinctive no: 348357
we were not in touch with this bond for many years. due to regular transfers and my address has changed, i kindly request you to let me know about the latest changes and developments, at my new permanent address:- RITIKA RATHORE, C/O SHAKTI SINGH RATHORE, 23 KARNI NAGAR, OPP VRINDAWAN SCHOOL, MAKARWALI ROAD, AJMER, RAJASTHAN 305001.
please change my address in your new records.thanking you

RITIKA RATHORE

sir
i have one bond pl tell me what to do with this .pl reply me on my e mail rvivek9@yahoo.co.in

thanks

rahatekar

The First Applicant Mr.Ramkumar Singh holder of one bond of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited, for Rs. 3600 & application serial no. is D 0752216. This Bond was purchased on 09 Nov 1993.

The application was submitted in union bank of india Guwahati Assam .

Would like to inform you that till date, I have not received the physical copy of bond.

So I Ramkumar Singh request you to guide me so as to how to get the physical copy Or else how can I apply for redemption.

Please pay heed to the above issue as early as possible. my mail id is lilasagar1984@gmail.com

what is the current price of one (01) bond of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited, (SSNNL DD) Bond . Thanks.

What is the price of 1 bond of sardar sarover...

What is the price of sardar sarovar bond ?

Hi...
i am having a Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd Bonds... My bonds Purchasing date is 11/03/2003. Now i want to know the current status of these bonds and i also want to know that how can i redeem these bonds. So please can you tell me exactly what is the procedure... And please tell me the Customer Care number of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd Bonds where i get the full information about my bonds. i hope you will help me out. i am waiting for your responce...i have mentioned my e-mail id. so please reply me as soon as possible. i shall be very thankful to you.
My e-mail id is --- manpreet_singh1212@yahoo.co.in
i again tell you please tell me Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd Bonds related enquiry phone number, which is very helpfull for me...

Thanks & Regards
Manpreet Singh

I had purchased Sardar Sarovar bond with issue price of 3600 in dec, 1994. Please tell me the procedure of redemption.

Sumit

Redumption of Sardar Sarovar Bond - sardar sarovar bond

Dear sir
I HAD PURCHASED SARDAR SAROVAR BONDS IN 1992 AT THE FACE VALUE OF RS.3600.00. KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE OF REDUMPTION & ALSO LET ME KNOW THAT WHAT IS THE REDUMPTION VALUE.
THANKING YOU

I have purchased a bond, its Reg.No.SN-279744 and allotment No.279744, Dist No.241577 in the year of 1994. But till date, there is no any correspondence done by you, neither you have intimated us for us any bonus etc... . Now, I want to know the status of bond and if I want get my money back then how much I could get at present for market rate.

Parmeshwari Roy & Mathura Nath Roy
91-99340-12459

GANPATI BOKADE
FOLIO NO SN 530359
Dist. No.561356

redemption cheque not received - sardar sarovar narmada ltd

I have sent through Speed Post on dated 25.2.2010 the discharged Bond Certificate of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd. Deep Discount Bond alongwith required information /documents in prescribed performa for redemption.
details of bond :
FOLIO NO : 358713
NAME : : PRAKASH CHAND JAIN
CERTIFICATE NO : 344564
DISTINCTIVE NO. :344564-344564

A/C payee cheque of redemption amount is not yet received. It is requested to please look into the matter and arrange to send the Cheque of redemption amount at the address in your records.

I have purchased one bond @ 3600/- folio no:206319, certificate No:142647, we have written a letter for address change on 16.2.2010, how to get redemtion or kept upto maturity time. please tell me latest updates . My address is given hereunder. K.Murali, Plot No:1799, Gokul plots, beside KPHB 9th Phase, Kukatpalli, Hyderabad-72.My cell No: 9885283835.

Hi...
i am having a Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd Bonds... Now i want to know the current status of these bonds and i also want to know that how can i redeem these bonds. So please can you tell me exactly what is the procedure..Also pls. tell me the procedure to change my permanent addressi have mentioned my e-mail id. so please reply me as soon as possible. i shall be very thankful to you.
My e-mail id is --- anilkhanna22@gmail.com..

SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA BOND - Redemption for SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA BOND