Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited - How to redeem deep discount bond

ALY KHAN
I want to know how to deep discount bond of SSNNL.

[Updated by roshanbhatt2 Feb 12, 2014]

Please send information for redeeming the bond certificate. regards, roshan bhatt mob. 9899528953 E. mail - roshanbhatt2@gmail.com

Comments

sudhakar.RVS Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd  - Andhra Pradesh, India

Best Review

redemption - sardar sarovar narmada nigam LTD

I purchased the above mentioned bond on 07-10-1995,vide folio no --207140,with distinctive numbers --143610 to 143610,for a fac value Rs 111000/.

I retired from service and even shifted my house long back.

I request you to kinly let me know the status of the bond and it's maturity to the Email given.

My E-mail --- sudhakarroyyuru@gmail.com

My latest residential address:

RVS .SUDHAKAR,
FLAT NO--203, SAI LAKSHMI TOWERS,
ANNAPURNA ENCLAVE, CHANDANAGAR
HYDERABAD-500 050

Your cooperation in this regard is highly appreciated.

Sudhakar.RVS

Bond not received - individual

D/Sir,

I insured Rs 25000/-
Prpposal deposit Receipt no: 5427844
00055307081 dtd 20-01-2007

ICC code: 7000000019

pl arrenge to send the bond

regards

karnatak
ph: 9900559356

REDEMPTION OF BOND - SSNNL/DEEP DISCOUNT BOND

Sir/Madam,
I am a bond holder vide folio no-244385, Sr.no-101452 for deep discount bond-(sardar sarovar narmada nigam limited).Till date no notice has been received by me for redemption of the same.It is understood that your office has issued a notice for redemption of bonds of face value Rs.50, 000.00 per bond as per Act'2000.Inspite of giving reminder through e-mail to Sh.A.K.Joti on 22.12.2008 till date i did not receive any communication.
Hope you will help in receiving the required notice & documents for the redemption as applicable in my case.
Awaiting early response.
With warm regards,
HEMO PROSAD ROY
13C/IV/VB
BHEL, HARDWAR
PIN-249403
Mobile-9411111592

Redemption of Deep Discount Bond - SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA NIGAM LTD.

I hold one Deep Discount Bond of Sardar Sarover Narmada Nigam Ltd. My Folio No. is 370717 Distinctive No. being 359765 and the Certificate No. is also 359765.I understand that these bonds have been redeemed w.e.f.11.01.2009 But till date I have not received any letter informing as to whom this bond is to be submitted and along with what documents.Now you are rquested to inform as to how and where this bond is to be submitted and who will be responsible for loss of interest on account of this delay.
My Brother's and Sister-in-Law's have also not received any letter .Their details are as under
ASHOK KUMAR GANDHI Folio No.-370713 Certificate No.359761
SAROJ GANDHI Folio No.-370714 Certificate No.359762
VIJAY KUMAR GANDHI Folio No.-370715 Certificate No.359763
USHA GANDHI Folio No.-370716 Certificate No.359764

non receipt of payment of deep discount bonds of sardar sarovar narmada nigam ltd which i had purchase for price 3600...can you tell me the procedure to get my payment

Dear Sir
Greetings
This is nit a complaint but it is an enquiry.
I and mu friends 3 members were purchased your bond 15 years back.
Now I heared that you are redeme the bonds compulsourly and pay Rs.50000/-per bond as per your company decission. Actually I am not aware of it.
Sir Are you close the bond as per your company decession and what we do to get the amount.Please inform the procedure.We are all individual bond holder.Kindly guide in proper way and get the amount with out any tax deduction

Thanking You

I purchased your bond 15 years back.

Thanking You

I hold one Deep Discount Bond which I come to know that U have redeemed. Please email me the procedure by which I can get my payments for the Bond I hold.
Anil Shukla

I purchased your bond 15 years back.

Thanking You

I have two DDB of Rs.3400 each.IS it possible to redeem them at the end of the scheme with interest as given in the bond?

I was purchased your bond 15 years back.

I want to redeem my DDB. Kindly guide how I redeem it.

i am a deep discount bond holder. I want to know the procedure of how to get my redeemed value of bond.Please send the details of procedure on my email id.

Shiv Kumar
Kiran YVSS SSNNL Limited  - Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India

Did not receive amount on redemption of deep discount bond - SSNNL Limited

Sir/Madam,

Sub: Sent deep discount bond on 26-Jul by RP – received acknowledgement - did not receive cheque yet.

I have sent you the Registered Post on 26-Jun-2010 for redemption of SSNNL deep discount bond with Folio Number: SD00696635 and CERT No: 313236 TR No. 167219 which contains duly signed original bond with enclosures Form 15G, one cancelled cheque, Xerox coy of pan card and duly filled form with subject “Redemption of SSNNL Deep Discount Bonds”. I have received the acknowledgement also last week but did not receive the cheque yet.

Please let me know the reason for delay in this and also let me know if I am missing anything here.

-regards
Kiran YVSS
N Mar 8, 2011 by
ashok kankariya Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.  - Nashik, Nashik, Maharashtra, India

income tax - SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA NIGAM LTD.

Ref.folio no.570842

I have not submited Form 15-G,BUT I have recd. total amount withot any dedution of TDS vide warrant no .274340. Kindly explain is it tax free income?
N Mar 25, 2011 by
suryamani khuntia Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.  - Angul, Angul, Odisha, India

DDB,folio no ,cert.no not found. - SARDAR SAROVAR NARMADA NIGAM LTD.

i suryamani khuntia,some where lost my DDB certificate, please send me my folio no & cert no. and arrange to issue a duplicate one as per rule accordingly.
N Apr 27, 2011 by
gagan_rajvanshi Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd  - Andhra Pradesh, India

I purchased the DEEP DISCOUNT bond DT. 07-01-1995, vide folio no --292431, with distinctive numbers --257741, for a face value Rs 111000/.

I retired from service and even shifted my house long back.

I request you to kindly let me know the status of the bond and it's maturity to the Email given.

My E-mail --- gagandeep_rajvanshi@rediffmail.com

My Present residential address:
B-83, IIIRD FLOOR, FRONT SIDE,
NEW GUPTA COLONY, DELHI-110009

Your cooperation in this regard is highly appreciated.

R S RAJVANSHI
N Aug 25, 2012 by
ritu khurana

Sir
I am a deep discount bond holder.Please mail me few contact numbers of the persons who can guide me for redemption of the bond as i am already too late & i want to get rid of it as early as possible.
thanking u
ritu khurana
e mail id :kantakhurana17@gmail.com
D Oct 7, 2012 by
rgmm

Sir
I am a deep discount bond holder.I want to know the procedure of how to get my redeemed value of bond.Please mail me few contact numbers of the persons who can guide me for redemption of the bond as i am already too late & i want to get rid of it as early as possible.
thanking u
pooja mishra
e mail id : poojam2905@gmail.com
N Jan 21, 2013 by
debasish.pal

I am holding one Deep discount Bond of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd. (SSNNL) which was supposed to be redeemed on 11th Jan 2014 as per Bond certificate. I have not redeemed it yet. Detail of Bond is furnished below :
Name - Debasish Pal & Shubhrangshu Paul
Dated. 10.06.1995
No of Bonds - 1 (one)
Registered Folio No. – SN 317232
Certificate No.- 297001
Distinctive No.- 291001 - 291001
Reg. No.- 327103

i would like to redeem it. I request to guide me in this regard and confirm my bond status through e-mail.or my new postal address.

Old Address :-