SAS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS & ofFICE SERVICES PVT.LTD - PF CLAIM NOT RECEIVED

mohancr on May 20, 2011
Am CR Mohan staff for sas employment who worked in icici bank in chennai. I have applied for PF on Sep 2009 but still i didnt get any reply from them. Chennai office also closed without any information. There is no proper response from mumbai team. I do know PF Number also to trace it out and my P.F.withdrawl a/c No.IOB-170601000006259.Pls help for me if any one can. 80175706431 mohancr1824@yahoo.in.

Comments

N May 4, 2011 by
Ashok kumar Bishoyi SAS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS & ofFICE SERVICES PVT.LTD  - Ambatore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I have applied for my P.F.withdrawl a/c No.SBI-20065474965. through my company on 25.12.2009 and have not received the amount till now. Kindly arrange the same at the earliest.

Thanks& Regards
Ashok Kumar Bishoyi.
A May 20, 2011 by
mohancr SAS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS & ofFICE SERVICES PVT.LTD  - Ambatore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your mobile number & email id. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
N Jun 5, 2011 by
swetabharti SAS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS & ofFICE SERVICES PVT.LTD  - Ambatore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Respected Sir,

My pf account no. MH/94374/1, 966 had worked with SAS Management consultants & office services pvt ltd, Chennai.

From 1- sep -2007 to16 -DEC- 2008 ..i had submitted my pf form TWO TIMES and still i did not recieve my PF FUND .

SAS Managemetn Saying that they have given all the details to the PF office yet i did not recieve the amount in the account or
i have not recieved either a cheque/ dd/ pay order.

please help me out in recieving my PF settlements.

kindly do the needfull.

THIS IS MY DETAILS -; [ CODE : 01966, EMPLOYEE : MS.SWETA BHARTI, DEPARTMENT :SPSS, PF NUMBER: MH/94374/1, 966 ]

Thanks & Regards,
sweta bharti
A Aug 10, 2011 by
dhanasekar4u SAS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS & ofFICE SERVICES PVT.LTD  - Ambatore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

My pf account no. MH/94374/3, 336 had worked with SAS Management consultants & office services pvt ltd, Chennai.

this is dhanasekar my no.. 9884006949
N Aug 10, 2011 by
susheel25 SAS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS & ofFICE SERVICES PVT.LTD  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

pf not yet received - sas management consultants and office services pvt ltd

Dear sir
iam susheel from chennai. i was working in sas management(joined on 24.3.2009 and worked till june 2010.till now i have not received my pf amount.so kindly go thro my complaint and revert it back.
email id: susheel25@gmail.com
mob no:9884454074
A Aug 23, 2011 by
vinodgarud9 SAS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS & ofFICE SERVICES PVT.LTD  - Ambatore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I have applied for my P.F.withdrawl a/c No.Kotak mahindra bank ac no 06620030010042. through my company on 11.02.2011 and have not received the amount till now. Kindly arrange the same at the earliest.

Thanks& Regards
Vinod Garud
A Jan 29, 2012 by
Balaji vino SAS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS & ofFICE SERVICES PVT.LTD  - Ambatore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I worked in SAS Management Consultants & Officce Services Pvt.Ltd. resigned in Apr 26th 2009, i submitted pf form on 7th Jun 2010 in chennai office till now i didnt receive my pf amount.

Pls assist me..

Balaji R
vnothbalajee@gmail.com
N Apr 18, 2014 by
SARAN.RB

I worked in SAS Management Consultants & Officce Services Pvt.Ltd. resigned 2009, i submitted pf form in chennai office till now i didnt receive my pf amount.

Pls assist me..

PF No.MH/94374/4, 545
Emp code - 04545

Saravanaraja.B
rb.saravanaraja@gmail.com
N Apr 18, 2014 by
SARAN.RB

Respected Sir,

My pf account no. MH/94374/4, 545 had worked with SAS Management consultants & office services pvt ltd, Chennai.i had submitted my pf form still i did not Receive my PF FUND .

SAS Management Saying that they have given all the details to the PF office yet i did not receive the amount in the account or
i have not received either a cheque/ dd/ pay order.

Please help me out in Receiving my PF settlements.

Kindly do the need full.

THIS IS MY DETAILS -; [EMP CODE : 04545, NAME : SARAVANARAJA.B, DEPARTMENT :C C COLLECTION, PF NUMBER: MH/94374/4, 545 ]

Thanks & Regards,