SBH ATM/Debit Card Problem - SBH ATM/Debit Card not getting accessed and Branch Staff and Customer Care not responding properly

kondapalli

My ATM/Debit Card is not getting accessed since 40 days and finding it difficult in making transactions. On 20th March' 2010 when I had tried to transact through my ATM Card, on ATM Screen, display came as Card not inserted properly, Re-insert the card and Try again. Even after trying from other ATM Centers, same message was appearing.Today, on reporting at the concerned branch, they asked us to try again and inform them. On trying once again from one of the SBH ATM Center, on display, message came as " Invalid/Unauthorized Card". on informing the same to the Branch, they asked us to contact the Toll Free No. 1800112211 and give them the Ticket No. But in spite of trying many times, could not contact the No. as the No. is continuously engaged. Request resolve the problem on priority, enable me to have hassle free transactions from your esteemed Bank.I didn't get any reply to my mails.My details are as appended below.

Name : Mrs. Kondapalli Sree Devi
S.B. A/C No : 52107045275
Branch Name & Code : Z.P. Branch, Khammam - 780
ATM Card No. : 5044352078000030760

Thanks & Regards,

Kondapalli Sree Devi

Comments

My atm card is not working in on line payment transcations last 30 days i am complaint this number 1800 4254055, so please verify that problem.

thanking you
Mrs.V.kamalakumri.
Mrs.V.kamalakumari
S.B.A/c no
Bank name:state bank of hyderabad
Branch:Hanuman junction, krishna dist.
My card number is:5044352117600003825

I lost my ATM card . pls block my ATM card .
please do the need full

Name : Mr. patil veerendra kashinath
Branch: KACHIGUDA (HYD)
bank SBH

I have applied for ATM Card, and also filled a request form for ATM Card at
Chandrapur Branch Maharashtra (by 20th Oct, 2010) yet I have not received ATM Card, Still I am trying to get the solutions with the call free No:080-26599990, But in spite of trying many times, could not contact the No. as the No. is continuously engaged. Request resolve the problem on priority, my account details is as follows:

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER : PRALHAD CHANNAPPA KUMBAR

SB ACCOUNT NO: 62135063625

BRANCH :CHANDRAPUR (MAHARASHTRA)

Hoping you will do the needful for the same at the earliest.

Please My atm card Block,

Please Complaint no;

My Mob No; 9849712342, 9666678002,

EMAIL ID; m.karnakar@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Mam

I have lopast mt atm card last month(october), i blocked the atm card on 13-11-10.Again i've applied for atm card with the payment of 200 rs, noe it is going to be completed 20 days still i didnt gert my atm card, Iam facing difficulties without atm card, pls do the needfull hepl.Iam trying to call customercare nubers but eevery it is getting engaged.As per as bank people statment it should come with in 15 days.My account details as

NAME:Sujitha Sangaraju
A/C NO:62112727857
BRANCH: Nagaram
Dist:R.R.Dist

Please send the corresponding reply to me.My email id:sujitha205@gmail.com

Sujitha Sangaraju
A/c 62112727857

good evening sir

I am javeed am lost my ATM card please block my ATM

A/c No 62049128468
Name JAVEED MOHAD
Place Karimnagar Dist Godavarikhani Laxminagar Branch

Dear Sir/Mam

hello sir im newlly open my acount on 26-10-2010 but still i didnt get my ATM card so please slove my
problem.

Name:Momin Hussain
A/c No: 62166969565
Branch: S P Road sindhi colony
City : Sec, bad
State :A.P
Mobile No: 9059249444

I lost my ATM in August 21-8-10. when i am drawing money from Andhra atm it was strucked in mession.me trying to block the atm through the toll free num. so i am requesting you that plese block my atm.

my AC no: 62084405667,
Name: Bh. Prudhvi krishna Reddy,
Branch: Medchal,
city:sec'bad,
State:A.P,
Ph no:9052822199

I lost my ATM card . pls block my ATM card .
please do the need full

Branch:MCTankbund
bank SBH
N Jan 31, 2011 by
srikanth yada

my name is Yada Srikanth My saving account no is 62148565291 my branch at Osmania University, which belongs to hyderabad, still i did not received my atm card but i inquired at post office that they were delivers to others, but not find still also.

so, please receive this complaint for issue of another a t m card.

thanking you sir.
N Feb 3, 2011 by
mvgchary

Sir My ATM debit card missed. please inform me how to block that card and how to

get new one

Mail mvgchary@yahoo.com
N Feb 7, 2011 by
sushu2003

Hi can u please tell me how to apply for SBH ATM CARD online.
N Feb 15, 2011 by
mvgchary

Sir I lost my SBH ATM Debit card how to block that card

A/C NO 52110547521
N Mar 28, 2011 by
KORAKOPPULA MAHESH

Dear sir

I have lost my ATM card last month(november), i blocked the atm cord.Again i've applied for atm card, noe it is going to be completed two months, still i didnt get my atm card, i am facing difficulties without
atm card, please do the needfull helf. As per as bank people statment it should com within 15 days.My acco
unt details as

PLEASE SEND THE CORRESPONDING REPLY TO ME.MY EMAIL ID:KORAMAHESH@GMAIL.COM
N Mar 28, 2011 by
KORAKOPPULA MAHESH

Dear sir

I lost my atm card, i applied for new atm card on last month(december). still i didnt get it . please refer it& please sent my atm as possible as soon.My account details as

NAME:Korakoppula mahesh

e mail: ranagarao_tadakamalla@yahoo.co.in
N Jul 21, 2011 by
VAMSHI ADI

sir

iam vamshikrishna.iam the account holder of s.b.h.medak.my a/c no.62058089129.i applied for atm card 3months back .our branch manager not responding properly.pls..respond my request immediately..thanq sir
N Aug 16, 2011 by
V.gangadhar

My ATM/Debit Card is not getting accessed since 40 days and finding it difficult in making transactions. when I had tried to transact through my ATM Card, on ATM Screen, display came as Card not inserted properly, Re-insert the card and Try again. Even after trying from other ATM Centers, same message was appearing.Today, on reporting at the concerned branch, they informed us to try again and inform them. On trying once again from one of the SBH ATM Center, on display, message came as " Invalid/Unauthorized Card". on informing the same to the Branch, they asked us to contact the Toll Free No. 1800112211 trying many times, could not contact the No. not responding and give them the Ticket No. But in spite of as the No. is continuously engaged. Request resolve the problem on priority, my mails.My details are as appended below.

Name : Mr. KANNAM RAJENDAR