SBI ATM Cum Debit Card - transaction not captured in FSS site

subh.911 on Apr 19, 2012
while i am trying to pay for SSC form through sbi atm cum debit card it display an error message that "transaction not captured in FSS site " what should i do ???

Comments

N Mar 27, 2014 by
DAMANkisku

Best Review
MANISH KHANDELWAL ATM  - India

NOT CAPTURED ATM NUMBER - ATM

To,
The Manager
Sbbj bank
main branch.
I request you my atm card has old so that atm machine not capture my atm number . So that send new atm card.
MANISH KHANDELWAL
1, Jain graden, Bas badanpura. near govt.school
jaipur(Raj).302002
N Jul 25, 2012 by
Manish936

I am also have same problem... don't know what to do?
A Sep 12, 2012 by
jamuar

I am also have same problem... don't know what to do?
D Sep 19, 2012 by
rahul charak

i got the error " TRANSACTION IS NOT CAPTURE in fss site."

And i have to made online payment for exam...please advise the solution to this issue.

thanks,
rahul
D Oct 13, 2012 by
HIMENSHU KUMAR

WHEN I AM PAYING VAT THROUGH S B I ATM CUM DEBIT CARD A MESSAGE REFLECTED TRANSACTION NOT CAPTURED IN FSS SITE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS THE MATTER.
D Nov 15, 2012 by

suryanpg2354

SURYA BHUSHAN
N Aug 8, 2013 by
Megha Ghag

i was paying online through my debit card then i got message Transaction Result- Not Captured. please give me solution whether the balance is cut from my account or not ?

Megha
N Jan 8, 2014 by
Happy Mohanty

N Jan 8, 2014 by
Happy Mohanty

N Feb 4, 2014 by
amitq87

Make payment through old sbi card then payment can be done. if u pay through newly issued card or any replaced card which is new then u will get error "transaction not captured in FSS site"
N Feb 7, 2014 by
Lucky Sah

WHEN I AM PAYING VAT THROUGH S B I ATM CUM DEBIT CARD A MESSAGE REFLECTED TRANSACTION NOT CAPTURED IN FSS SITE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS THE MATTER and i have faced two times of this problem

SSC REG.I.D. NO-51114099858 and Date of Birth 16/02/1992
N Feb 11, 2014 by
guru mahesh tanuku

same problem what is this?
through internet banking it is showing that u have no rights

N Feb 15, 2014 by
dev89.mishra

i have the same

kindly revert me back
N Feb 20, 2014 by
churamansaw

while i am trying to pay for SSC form through sbi atm cum debit card it
display an error message that "transaction not captured in FSS site "
what should i do ???
N Mar 7, 2014 by
Gopinath Purantaradoss

TRY BY PAYING MONEY IN NIGHT TIME ...I TRIED AT 11.15 PM AND GOT SUCCESS.BECOZ SERVER WILL BE FAST IN NIGHT TIMW
N Apr 5, 2014 by
Neeraj Singh Rana

I have same problem Transaction not captured in FSS site" what should I do ?

SBI ATM Cum Debit Card - transaction not captured in FSS site