SBI Clerk Exam - roll no

ASHOK.R.PATEL
res
sir, mam

my name is ASHOK.PATEL, I have given exam on march 2009, they have taken my holl ticket as well so i dont know my roll no which is required for result. i know my registration no is 511941.
so please can you halpe in getting my roll no & send me on my E-mail id which is ashok.patel84@zapak.com

Comments

flat above category - SBI Clerk Exam

with respectfully, sir due to my falt i am submitt my application in sbi cleark in ST Category but i am SC mY ROLL NO. 2503004707 AND REFERENCE NO.9652073. Please help about change of category.
thanking you.
NEETU NIRMAL
SHASHI KUNJ
NEW VIKASH NAGAR
RAEBARELI
UTTAR PRADESH

no forum of clerk post - SBI

there are no forum of clerk post in sbi and it is last date of submission

category - SBI Clerks

sir iam ravi kumar.
my journelnumber is 007400361
i pated 250/rs
i belongs to OBC caegery but mistakenly entered ST how i will correct it. plz respond quickly.

What is the resion application form not avliable online
Rajeev Kumar
shammy

i have given the clarkical exam in march 2009, sir my result is not found in any site on internet
sir plz send my result on my e mail address

Sir
My name is praveen bhati I want to know next sbi clerk exam 09-10 in jodhpur.

I am applay to sbi clarck exams but my not admitcard received. my Registration No. is 1625479,

your's faithfully

Vijay Kumar Verma

Respect Sir

I had apply for the sbi clarks exams which i had apply by feeling online form and i had registred for the same but still i had not received my admit card so pls send me my admit card
as soon as possible...
My Registration ID number is : 1472033

Your Faithfully

Kansagra Vishal D.

my reg no 2643327 name t m vivek i applied for the SBI clerk exam 2009 exam on nov 08 2009 but still i did not got admit call letter where should i get call letter

res
sir, mam

my name is SHIVAKUMAR DUVVA, I applied for sbi clerks post, but i did't get my Hall ticket. i know my registration no is 4015436.
so please can you help in getting my roll no & Venue Details, send me on my E-mail id which is dshivakumar83@yahoo.com

my name is harpreet singh. i have fill exam form for the exam test but i have not received roll number and exam centre. please send me my roll number with exam centre in e-mail id which is meet.prince8412@gmail.com

thanks

Respected Sir,

my name is AGA SYED WAHID ALI, I applied for sbi clerks post, but i did't get my Hall ticket (Call latter). i know my registration no is 3680650.
so please can you help in getting my roll no & Venue Details, send me on my E-mail id which is syed1602@yahoo.co.in

I have not get any Email from you in my mail ID . So, I request to you please details to my Email ID . Thank You .

i didn't recieve the sms which u were send in my mobile
sir i have not conferemed that what is my exam date so please send again my exam date on my
mobile number that is- 09300699989 sir please send the my exam date as soon as possible
please do not send the message in my old number which i were give at the registration time.

thanks u sir

respected sir/madam,
I have filled my online application form for the SBI clerk's exam but I have not received my admit card. Kindly look into the matter and please issue & send my admit card.
registration id-4413924
password-V35MVCZ8
deposit journal no-00/511676

Dear sir/madam

registration id 2243366
password 7748cfth

i hav to konow abt my centre and roll no.

Sir
I have fill my online application form for SBI Clearks exam.but I have not received my admit card.Kindly look into matter and please issue & Send my admit card.

Thinking you

Registration No3956395

sir
i have to know about my roll no & exam centre. my registration no 4106742
password 5PPE6WW2.plz send my admit card.&also send information on my mail id either pharmacists_sheela@yahoo.com or sheelajain6@gmail.com.

sir

my name is charan singh and filled the sbi form online but i have not received my admit card. kindaly look matter and please issue and send my admit card.

registraion id -1497184