SBI Cr Card - Statement

Ratan Kumar Sinha
State Bank of India, Dt. : 05-08-2008
Credit Card Division,
Patna

As already informed to you Ch. No. 741694 of State Bank of India, Shri Krishna Nagar Branch, Patna dt. 04/07/2008 for Rs.5, 000/- dropped in your Drop Box of Shri Krishna Nagar Branch, Patna of State Bank of India was misplaced at your end.

On 30/07/2008, when the letter was issued to State Bank of India, Shri Krishna Nagar Branch to stop payment of the Cheque, we were informed in writing by the bank that the Cheque has already been cleared.

You are requested to e-mail me the action you have taken in this regard to save me from further harassment and also please confirm that you have taken Cheque No. 741694 dated 04/07/2008 misplaced at your end as having been received on 04/07/2008 i.e. the day on which the Cheque was dropped in your Drop Box.

Further I have also not been receiving my e-mail statement since the last two months.

You are requested to please e-mail me the statement for last two months.

Yours faithfully,

Road No.-27,
Shri Krishna Nagar,
Patna – 800 001.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

I have received your letter (Ref Code NXD Dt 30.04.09). The letter says that Rs. 2290.94 is the outstanding amount. I have received your statement dt 17 Apr 09 which shows Rs196.67 as outstanding.
Please correct the same at your end and inform me accordingly

Avinash Gulgule