SBI dwcra loans - about sbi group loans

o.s.r.malathi
sir/mam
my mother is joined dwakra group. she joined ingrameen shakti sbi life insurance also. now her problem is the groups president is telling you have to join in abayahastam schme also. she is already 50 yrs old .actually she dont want to join in that.
sir i am asking you is it compoulsary to join in abhayahastam schme.pls reply me.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jul 9, 2013 by
srinivas9065

Good morning sir, my name is srinivasarao.my contact no-9652530301, mail id srinivasaraopenumaka9@gmail.com.my village is daliparru, gantasala mandal, krishna district, andra pradesh.my mother is in a dwakra group named "vasavi group" from last 10years.the main problem is with group leader named"dasari mariyamma", she is taking several loans from SBI, LAKSHMIPURAM BRANCH, and some other banks from challapalli division, she is doing somuch cheating, she is using 50% of loann for her personal, even she is not informing to the other members.as the interest getting back from bank after paying the loan even that is also not informing or sharing.we want to take a sever action on her, where we have to give the complaint.please if anybody knows mail me or call me.

SBI dwcra loans - about sbi group loans