SBI-Income Tax Refund - Income Tax Refund not received after processing

RZ8A, Phase V, Prem Nagar
Najafgarh, Delhi
Dt 18.11.08

Re:Non Receipt of Refund of Rs 8340/- for AY 2007-08, PAN :AMCPB7832K

I have come to know that my Refund of AY 2007-08 has been processed on 18/09/08 and Refund of Rs 8340/- has been sent to me by ECS/post.

Canara Bank, Najafgarh, New Delhi
S/A 5274
MICR No 110015137

(Manju Bhandari)

Comments

processing is not good - SBI

Respected Sir,

I received the registration code and the password whenever I am accessing your website to take the printout copy I am receiving the message please take the printout after 31st may onwards. I am trying to take the printout copy by accessing your website for the past two days but I can't take it. I think the server problem is not solved kindly resolve the server problem as quick as possible.

Non Refund of Income Tax - INCOME TAX REFUND

I haven't yet received Income Tax refund for the Assessment year 2006-07. My PAN number is AGFPD7827D and my Income tax return was filed at Ward - 2(1), Bhubaneswar and the concerned ITO is Manoj Kumar Pati. I tried to contact him but to no avail.

Avishek Dutta

I MR. ARIF SHAIKH I HAVE NOT RECD. MY INCOME TAX REFUND TILL NOW FOR THE ASST. YEAR 2007 - 2008 MY REFUND HAVE ALREADY ECS DATED 15 OCT 2008 BUT I DID NOT RECD. TILL NOW MY PAN NO. IS BGRPS8007D AND MY ADDRESS IS SHOP NO. 11, M - BLOCK, WORLI, VEER JIJAMATA NAGAR, MUMBAI - 400018. MY WARD IS 18 1 4 I FILED MY INCOME TAX RETURN DATED 23 - JULY 2007

07-08 IT Refund not yet received - Income Tax

PAN: AMMPM1471D
JUR'N: Chennai
Year: 2007-2008
Given my bank account details for direct credit.

No sign of refund yet.
Please let me know whom i can contact on this.
I am also scared it got deposited to someother's account.
So want to know the status & i am in urgent money crunch. Tell me how to proceed from here.

MY INCOME TAX REFUND TILL NOW FOR THE ASST. YEAR 2007 - 2008 have not been received. it has been almost ONE year that I have been waiting for the return. Please guide.

PAN NO: AJWPG3237E

Respected Sir,

I am a customer of SBI Hopet station road branch, I have not received my pass book till though i opened my SBI account nearly a month back, however, i need a pass book to get my PIN in another SBI City branch in same city.
I met the branch so many times the clerk and cash counter staff are not responding to rend me a nominal/minimum service as to give my pass book. The working staff are not responding to a common customers needs. I asked them so many time for my pass book & they telling some unwanted reasons printer not working, some monitor problems etc like a cock and bull story!
I hope in this regards you may solve the situation by giving instructions to branch staff regarding the same, it may help not only me and helps thousands of people(customers}.

thanking you sir

Yuvaraj Singh G
hospet

Not received the refund Amount - State Bank of India

This is for your kind information that on 26/10/2008 my SBI saving bank account was twice debited by the same amount instead of once i have camplaint about the problem to the bank authority many times and i have also submitted written letters to the bank but i have not received any response to solve the other problem from the bank authority.

So kindly help me in getting my money back as it is already above 6 months of the transaction being done.

I samresh paul i have not recd my income tax refund for AY 07-08 & 08-09 my pan no. AMLPP0042Q

Chandrika Parsad Mishra
F-1/54, Budh Vihar, Phase-1
Delhi-110086.

Re: Non-Receipt of Refund for AY 2006-07 SBI Ref No.0103520115, Pan
No.AITPM1764A

I have come to know that ECS/post has sent my Refund of AY 2006-07 to me as per details mention below: -

Permanent Account Number (PAN) AITPM1764A Assessment Year 2006-07.

Mode of Payment SBI Reference Number Status ECS 0103520115 Unable to credit refund as the account number.

However, I have neither received the Refund by ECS. You are requested to look into the matter urgently and send the same. My Bank Account particulars are given hereunder:

Punjab Notional Bank, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092.

(Chandrika Parsad Mishra)

Now You can submit your IT return online. Visit http://www.newlatesttips.info/index.php/archive/now-you-can-file-your-it-returns-online/ for know details.

I.T. refund for 07-08 & 08-09 - Income Tax

My pan no is AGMPP1851C and refund for financial year 2007-2008 & 2008 - 2009 is pending.

I needed the money very badly.

SBI-Income Tax Refund not received - Tax refund

I havent received my refund filed for the AY 2007-2008.I came to know that the processing for the above AY 2007-2008 has been completed and SBI has to issue the cheque.Please do the neeful.

i am awaiting my salerie up to till date why are you delaying the transfed saleried in my account
every biby need the mony on time un necessory bank delaying this slow process
i think ISB amployees world lagy persons and world slow processing bank
i hate this think verry verry durty attitude with customer no body can stop i am sorry for that i am contineusly suffering problem you people cant emagin think thinkkkkkkkk customer is god

Income Tax Refund not received after processing

From
Ravi Pirmal Prabhudas
71/10, Nehru Nagar,
Kurla East
Mumbai 400024

Re:Non Receipt of Refund Pan No ALIPP2023P

I have come to know that my Refund of AY 2007-08 has been processed.However, I have neither received the Refund by ECS nor by Cheque till date. You are requested to look into the matter urgently and send the same.My Bank Account particulars are given hereunder:

ABN AMRO BANK
Gr Floor & 1st Floor, Duru House
Juhu tara Road, Mumbai 400049
SB a/c no 1323594
MICR Code 000030000

Ravi Pirmal Prabhudas

I havent received my refund cheque for the AY 2007-2008.I came to know that the processing for the above AY 2007-2008 has been completed and SBI has to issue the cheque.Please do the neeful.

Sub : Income tax Complaints - I.T. refund Rs. 3790/- for 08-09 into Saving Bank Accounts No. 0369000100115963 of Punjab National Bank Naini, Branch.
Ref : :- PAN No. AAPPB6269H, Receipt No. 0201100223

I have deposited I.T. return for refund of Rs. 3790/- for 2008-09 . Since then I am constantly in touch of concern department for refund of Rs. 3790/= But the refund amount of Rs. 3790 has not been creditted into my Saving Bank Accounts No. 0369000100115963 of Punjab National Bank Naini, Branch.

You are reque4sted to kindly look into the matter and do the needful for refund of above amount into my above mentioned S.B. Account No.0369000100115963 of Punjab National Bank Naini, Branch.

With kind regards

Mob. 9415644207

Niraj Kumar Singh
B- 288 A, New Ashok Nagar, Delhi-96

Sub.- Refund of AY 2008-09

I have come to know that my Refund of AY 2008-09 has been processed.However, I have neither received the Refund by ECS nor by Cheque till date. You are requested to look into the matter urgently and send the same.My Bank Account particulars are given hereunder:

NIRAJ KUMAR SINGH

REFUND STATUS

Permanent Account Number (PAN) BGOPS3434D
Assessment Year 2008-2009

Mode of Payment Reference Number Status Date*
ECS - The Assessing Officer has processed your refund and forwarded to SBI for dispatch. Aug 18, 2009

(Niraj Kumar Singh)

Dear Sir 08/09/2009

I have been running from IT office 23 (1)1 mumbai and my banker The mumbai district Co op Bank Ltd Vikhroli to get my IT REFUND of Rs 8130 (AY 2007 -2008).

IT Officer says that when my PAN no. is put in the system the screen does not show my bank details, when approached the bank they have shown me my details with PAN no. and it is correct. I have made 8 visits to the IT Office and to the bank but still matter is not resolved, even i have given 2 letters to the IT Office Bandra.Both the IT Officer and the bank are Cooperating well with me.
How a common man will know the ECS Process of refund and whom to contact, and as per the IT Office they have sent the ECS in 2008 and the status shows as A/C does not Exist but I am operating the same till today.
I am giving my details again

PAN NO: AAAPN4729K
Name : Rajan Narayanswamy
Bank Account No: 003715
Bank: The Mumbai District Central Co-op. Bank Ltd.
MICR CODE: 400068020

kindly help me as my refund is still showing as " UNPAID" as per the Statement given by ITO

Dear sir